Home
News Post

In the weekly update from Turn 10 about what's going on within the Forza Motorsport 5 community, there are some big announcements hidden within. Here's a summation of the biggest:

• Two new and significant game modes are being added to Forza 5, drag racing and multiplayer tag. The former an ultimate test of car tuning, reflexes, and power. The latter a multiplayer only mode which comes in three modes: Keep the It, Tag Virus, Pass the It. Basically all are variations on the familiar game of tag but with cars.
  • There are also big economy changes within the game, where credits will be earned at a far higher pace than before. Also, the best cars in the game will see their prices significantly reduced, some by as much as half. Turn 10 estimates it will take a fifth of the time it would have taken to earn the best cars in the game compared to Forza 4.
  • There will be also be improvements for those playing with force feedback wheels. This will include more rotation as well as having the maximim amount of available force feedback tuned.
  • Also, there will be a Halo Themed Spartan Assault car available soon for VIP owners.
What do you think of the changes?

Game: Forza Motorsport 5Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Xbox OneVotes for game: 2 - View All
Forza Motorsport 5 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 NaturalSelected @ 12/16/13 11:55 AM
This may push me to pick it up during the holidays.

# 2 ItsOrangeBaby @ 12/17/13 11:37 PM
Seem like I can get around to putting Forza back into my rotation.

# 3 beast780 @ 12/18/13 11:05 AM
I'll start playing again when they release this update. I've been waiting for it.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.