Home
Gran Turismo 6 News Post

The Gran Turismo 6 1.04 update is available now. It includes the 2nd half of the "Red Bull X Challenge" to Career Mode (view the trailer here). An alternative version of the Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo, which was released last month is available now, along with the Corvette Stingray Gran Turismo Concept.

Below is a list of other items included in the 1.04 update.
  • Birthday Login Bonus

An in-game car from a year near your year of birth will be sent as a gift when you log in to PSN. The gift car will be distributed within one week from your birthday (as listed in your Sony Entertainment Network account settings).
  • Remove Ghost Replay feature added

A Remove Ghost Replay button has been added to the Arcade Mode Time Trial and Free Run Quick Menu. You can display this feature by scrolling the right of the menu. This will allow you to remove ghost data that includes unintentional shortcuts.
  • Prize Information added to Seasonal Events

It is now possible to see what prizes are awarded in the Seasonal Events. This information is displayed on the right side of the Seasonal Events entry screen.
Source - PlayStation.Blog

Gran Turismo 6 screenshot gallery - Click to view Gran Turismo 6 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Gran Turismo 6Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 5 - View All
Gran Turismo 6 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 BurghFan @ 01/28/14 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 via Steve_OS
Birthday Login Bonus

An in-game car from a year near your year of birth will be sent as a gift when you log in to PSN. The gift car will be distributed within one week from your birthday (as listed in your Sony Entertainment Network account settings).
I'll have to remember to fire the game up around my birthday then. They did that for GT5 the first year it was out, However, my birthday is 4/30 but it was late June by the time I played it again and saw the gift card ticket in the online community section and I couldn't redeem it. Trying to redeem it didn't do anything. It's probably still sitting there.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.