Home
MLB 14 The Show News Post

The official MLB 14 The Show roster update is available now. Click here to see all of the details.

With assistance from HustlinOwl, registered users can download the offline file here.

Game: MLB 14 The ShowReader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 12 - View All
MLB 14 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 dran1984 @ 04/07/14 10:34 AM

The official MLB 14 The Show roster update is available now. Click here to see all of the details.

With assistance from HustlinOwl, registered users can download the offline file here.

# 2 SickDL @ 04/07/14 10:35 AM
I just downloaded a new live roster apr 7. Is the new roster released a day early?

# 3 grgmths1433 @ 04/07/14 11:10 AM
EVERYONE is in this roster set!!! This is why I love The Show developers!!!!!!!!

# 4 grgmths1433 @ 04/07/14 11:10 AM
Even Wang of Milwaukee is there. He haven't yet pitched yet tho.

# 5 Bullit @ 04/07/14 11:12 AM
This may be about the stupidest question I have asked but I have never used the roster updates. I always wait for the OSFM to start my Franchise and RTTS and then I never look back.

If you download these are they just the current rosters as of that date, yes I know they do not have minor leagues or any of that, and do they automatically update into your current franchise or are they just basically for online play so they can have current rosters?

Sorry if this has been asked before I am just curious because I have never used them.

# 6 Curahee @ 04/07/14 11:13 AM
They are as current as can be as of last Thurs.
And no. they do not update your Franchise.
They are used primarily for Exhibition, Online or beginning a new Mode.

# 7 bronxbombers21325 @ 04/07/14 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dran1984
It seems like it. They have Tanaka and Abreu and everyone else in. They even included Schoop from the Orioles.
Man I wish I hadn't have read this. It's gonna be a long, long time till 4 o clock

# 8 grgmths1433 @ 04/07/14 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
Man I wish I hadn't have read this. It's gonna be a long, long time till 4 o clock
Everyone is in it as far I can see!

# 9 grgmths1433 @ 04/07/14 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
Nice I'm in class can u tell me who they added from the braves.
Aaron Harang is in the rotation. What specific player you asking about.

# 10 dran1984 @ 04/07/14 11:38 AM
Quote:
And guys like Grady Sizemore and Casey McGhee have there full ML stats in the game.It even has that McGhee played in Japan last year.

# 11 bronxbombers21325 @ 04/07/14 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dran1984
And guys like Grady Sizemore and Casey McGhee have there full ML stats in the game.It even has that McGhee played in Japan last year.
Between this, the NASCAR race today, Kentucky being in the national championship game tonight, and Jeters final home opener, it has been one amazing sports day for me.

# 12 ShowTyme15 @ 04/07/14 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutton
The visual appearance of Tanaka is terrible, the version I got off the vault looked way better. Also the Schoop doesn't look very good, I spent about 20 minutes & created a much more realistic look Schoop last week, with the correct equipment & secondary positions (SCEA has him as 2B primary, no secondary position even though he started at 3b this year already).

I'm happy that they got this out today so the team can go to work on the OSFM, but these SCEA players just don't cut it for me in terms of accuracy.

Oh and SCEA has Jose Iglesias on the Tigers even though he's out injured.
LOL you do know you can edit the SCEA caps faces right? I am pretty sure the guys working on OSFM will make the adjustments.

# 13 bronxbombers21325 @ 04/07/14 11:58 AM
Quote:
The visual appearance of Tanaka is terrible, the version I got off the vault looked way better. Also the Schoop doesn't look very good, I spent about 20 minutes & created a much more realistic look Schoop last week, with the correct equipment & secondary positions (SCEA has him as 2B primary, no secondary position even though he started at 3b this year already).

I'm happy that they got this out today so the team can go to work on the OSFM, but these SCEA players just don't cut it for me in terms of accuracy.

Oh and SCEA has Jose Iglesias on the Tigers even though he's out injured.
I was able to create a version of Tanaka last week that looked pretty good. I think you can edit everything on the players that they release(not 100% sure about that though) If that is the case I will fix it when I have time.

# 14 Curahee @ 04/07/14 12:58 PM
Quote:
Yes, I'm aware of that, I was simply pointing out the fact that the SCEA Tanaka design sucked.
No offense to SCEA, but the first models usually do.
I think they are more concerned with getting the CAP out there than they are spending time on his looks.

Usually their CAP improves in later updates.

# 15 grgmths1433 @ 04/07/14 01:18 PM
Quote:
I was looking for the relievers umm Ian Thomas, glosser and another guy if u don't mind looking?
Glosser is in. I will check in a few on the other ones.

# 16 grgmths1433 @ 04/07/14 01:20 PM
Quote:
I was looking for the relievers umm Ian Thomas, glosser and another guy if u don't mind looking?
David Hale?

# 17 grgmths1433 @ 04/07/14 01:38 PM
Quote:
Your Braves are good to go!

# 18 bronxbombers21325 @ 04/07/14 01:51 PM
Can anyone confirm if Solarte and Dean Anna are on the Yankees?

# 19 WhiteMan22 @ 04/07/14 02:00 PM
Glad I decide to look here today. Probably wouldn't of even turned on The Show tonight. Now I got something to do after Raw.

Time to start my RTTS. These rosters will be good enough for me.

# 20 dran1984 @ 04/07/14 02:04 PM
Quote:
Can anyone confirm if Solarte and Dean Anna are on the Yankees?
I know Solarte is...I didn't look for Anna but I'm sure he is in. I will check once I turn my system back on in a few.

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.