Home
Road Redemption News Post

DarkSeas Games have released an alpha video clip from Road Redemption, a motorcycle combat game (very similar to Road Rash) that was successfully funded on KickStarter in May of last year.

The PC version will be available in August, but you can play the alpha version now, for $40. They have plans to release the game for Xbox 360 and Wii U later in the year.

Find out more at the official website.

Features
  • Take your gang on an epic journey across the United States
  • Seamless, procedurally generated world, that's different every time you play
  • Tons of weapons including swords, chains, cattle prods, grenades, shotguns, and many many more
  • Earn money, new gear, and equipment to improve your character
  • Battle enemy gangs, cops, and the military, all with state of the art AI
  • Local splitscreen and online multiplayer play

Game: Road RedemptionHype Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 Dazraz @ 04/14/14 12:46 PM
This sort of game may have a place in an Amusement Arcade where someone wants a quick fun game for a Dollar. As for Home Consoles, I think that the quality & depth of games have advanced well beyond this sort of thing & I don't think many will be shelling out $40 for it.

# 2 jyoung @ 04/14/14 01:45 PM
I've been waiting for a new Road Rash game since the last 3D version, Road Rash 64. It's hard to believe that game is 15 years old.

$40 for an Alpha build is too much, but I'll definitely check out the final version, whenever that comes out.

# 3 NINJAK2 @ 04/14/14 05:57 PM
I'm fully on board for this one.. Found another 10 minute video of footage on youtube...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rttbZmn4RM

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.