Home
MLB 14 The Show News Post

The official trailer for the Playstation 4 version of MLB 14 The Show is now live on the internet for your viewing pleasure. The video shows off several aspects of next-gen, much of it looking incredibly good.

From the official PR out of Sony: "We know there’s a great deal of anticipation to witness the next generation of baseball video games, and we’re proud to unveil the first trailer for MLB 14 The Show on PS4. We've also included a bunch of screenshot captures from the video here.

On display are the completely rebuilt stadiums, the redone lighting engine (check out the self-shadowing at night), vastly more detailed crowds, grass and player hair rendered down to the last blade/strand, and much more. Plus, since all three versions of MLB 14 The Show (PS3, PS4, and PS Vita) support cross save functionality, anyone who already picked up this year’s game will be able to easily carry their progress over to PS4 when it launches."

What do you spot in the trailer that piques your interest?

MLB 14 The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB 14 The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB 14 The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB 14 The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB 14 The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB 14 The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MLB 14 The ShowReader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 12 - View All
MLB 14 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 161 Cubs1984Nostaglia @ 04/19/14 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
Unfortunately, the only way to fix that is to pay $20 and become an OS supporter (as far as I know it's the only way to change your name). OR you can PM Steve_OS and ask him what's up. He's the head cheese.
Thanks for the help man. Appreciate it. Don`t know if I`ll change it or not.

# 162 BenGerman @ 04/19/14 10:34 PM
I've been a little hesitant about the game, but this trailer and the details about Online Franchise have me incredibly excited.

# 163 smiley3 @ 04/19/14 10:34 PM
I wonder what they did with BRIAN WILSON beard and Mohawk?

# 164 Cubs1984Nostaglia @ 04/19/14 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiley3
I wonder what they did with BRIAN WILSON beard and Mohawk?
I know, I`m so excited for this holy crap.

SO EXCITED

# 165 AntiBandwagoner @ 04/19/14 10:45 PM
This looks amazing and all, I just am hoping and praying that it doesn't turn out like 2k14 which looked like godlike prerelease.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

# 166 Shaffer26 @ 04/19/14 10:46 PM
I'm starting to get really impatient! This will be a long three weeks!

# 167 DanH35 @ 04/19/14 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Pirates wear one every Sunday home game buddy.
I was thinking more for the throwback uniforms, but come to think of it, I think the White Sox alternates are pull-overs too.

# 168 Willis135 @ 04/20/14 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaffer26
I'm starting to get really impatient! This will be a long three weeks!
Good news then because it's only two more weeks from thisTuesday

# 169 Shaffer26 @ 04/20/14 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willis135
Good news then because it's only two more weeks from thisTuesday
Ha! You're right, IDK what I was thinking.

# 170 Cubs1984Nostaglia @ 04/20/14 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaffer26
Ha! You're right, IDK what I was thinking.

Awesome. I am so excited for this game holy crap. Good thing I got the PS3 version to tide me over!

Wrigley looks INCREDIBLE.. I just hope the Ivy doesn`t look too bad, or the Basket being too big.

AT&T Park looks insane. Just insane. I hope there are some more pictures posted here today

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.