Home
MLB 14 The Show News Post

As many of you already know, we have a couple of lucky OSers with the PlayStation 4 version of MLB 14 The Show in hand. Thanks to Inhocmark we now have some gameplay footage.

This video features the Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Los Angeles Angels.

Please subscribe to his YouTube page here.

Game: MLB 14 The ShowReader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 12 - View All
MLB 14 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 41 eaw913 @ 05/01/14 04:04 PM
If you tilt your screen towards you, it gets a lot lighter.

I joke. Hopefully it can be fixed. If not, turn brightness up on your TV.

# 42 eaw913 @ 05/01/14 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cezar24
On the bright side, if the game goes to extra innings the fans can pull out their lighters for that concert effect.
On the bright side lol. I see what you did there.

# 43 BA2929 @ 05/01/14 04:12 PM
Well if the stands 420+ feet away from the action not being lit up 100% correctly in a few stadiums is the worst problem facing this game, then I think we're in for a treat.

# 44 BA2929 @ 05/01/14 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
I agree, BUT when you spend most of the game looking at the dark stands, it just doesn't fly very well. you know?
I usually look at the action, but to each his own. I got annoyed when EA couldn't get KU football's midfield logo right in the NCAA Football series after 3 seasons, so I know where you're coming from.

# 45 merchant1874 @ 05/01/14 04:24 PM
Looking at some earlier screens and vids the night lighting is beautiful, and at&t park had its sign lit in a bright orange.

Who knows what's happened to busch hopefully it gets fixed.

# 46 PsychoBulk @ 05/01/14 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by merchant1874
Looking at some earlier screens and vids the night lighting is beautiful, and at&t park had its sign lit in a bright orange.

Who knows what's happened to busch hopefully it gets fixed.
Like this you mean...

Just look at that crowd how visible and clear they are, not to mention the lit sign.

As ive said, its as if someone forgot to switch the night lighting code at Busch on.

Id love to hear a dev chime in on this one

# 47 ryanmc564 @ 05/01/14 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoBulk
Like this you mean...

Just look at that crowd how visible and clear they are, not to mention the lit sign.

As ive said, its as if someone forgot to switch the night lighting code at Busch on.

Id love to hear a dev chime in on this one
and it not just the signs that are not lit up, the scoreboard at busch looks a lot dimmer too. No love for busch stadium..

# 48 Inhocmark @ 05/01/14 04:55 PM
Also keep in mind this isn't exactly scientific. I snapped pictures, who knows what in my own set up may or may not impact the brightness.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

# 49 Shakedowncapo @ 05/01/14 04:58 PM
From what we know and seen, is Busch the only stadium with this problem?

# 50 OUSOONERS#1 @ 05/01/14 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhocmark
Also keep in mind this isn't exactly scientific. I snapped pictures, who knows what in my own set up may or may not impact the brightness.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
Can you check other stadiums with regards to night games ? Not Fenway, Yankee Stadium , Att, or Wrigley as i think they got the most love on the stadium overhaul where as lot of others seem like Ps 4 improved only ..

# 51 ryanmc564 @ 05/01/14 05:03 PM
just seeing the at&t park screen shot, makes me a little sad just for the fact that it is done with such precision and beauty that not all stadiums got the same treatment, you can almost tell that whoever made the stadiums were fans of those particular stadiums and put more attention to detail in them than others.

# 52 Shakedowncapo @ 05/01/14 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
Try Turner. That's a good night park to see the lighting.
Good call. Lets see if the BRAVES sign on top of the video board is lit up at night, like the AT&T one.

Quote:

# 53 ShowTyme15 @ 05/01/14 05:07 PM
LOL I'm glad I picked the Rays over the Cards for my franchise mode this year

# 54 ShowTyme15 @ 05/01/14 05:08 PM
You could also try a night game at Dodger Stadium as they have lights in the OF.

# 55 merchant1874 @ 05/01/14 05:09 PM
If my copy arrives tomorrow ill post all the stadiums up.

Lets see the colliseum at night?

# 56 PsychoBulk @ 05/01/14 05:12 PM
The Phillies bell thats lit up too in the outfield at Citizens Bank Park would be a good one to test...

# 57 ryanmc564 @ 05/01/14 05:13 PM
Quote:
The Phillies bell thats lit up too in the outfield at Citizens Bank Park would be a good one to test...

it was lit up in one of the trailers when the bell was in motion.

# 58 Shakedowncapo @ 05/01/14 05:15 PM
Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxCqzHesb7E

Its there bro. As a Phils fan, it was the first thing I was looking for

# 59 El_MaYiMbE @ 05/01/14 05:16 PM
I am usually not one to complain about something like that, but that is pretty bad.
It seems like the lights are just off, even the coke bottle in center field.

Probably CAN be fixed via a patch. Hopefully Ramone is aware of this and can give us a simple yes or no answer, as to whether its fixable or something we will just need to deal with.

# 60 ryanmc564 @ 05/01/14 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
You could also try a night game at Dodger Stadium as they have lights in the OF.

whats with the signs they added next to each scoreboard?????? and the missed shaped scoreboard on the left

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.