Home
Project CARS News Post

PlayStation.Blog has posted their first look at Project CARS for the PlayStation 4. They have also released plenty of new screenshots from the game, which you can see here.

Quote:
We wanted the core driving experience to be the most authentic on the planet, and we wanted to provide you with all the features you need to recreate a race weekend as it happens in real life — complete with a dynamic time of day and a weather system that not only looks beautiful but challenges your skills and provides strategic opportunities. And we wanted to connect players together with a variety of online and community features — time trials, events, competitive multiplayer, content sharing, stat comparisons, and more.

That was the goal we set out with — to stand alongside the competition with a fresh new racing game that combined best-in-class features you guys have been asking for and innovations that’ll blow you away — but we knew we were going to need some help. Which is why over the last few years we’ve been helped by a community of passionate and dedicated players like yourselves on our WMD Portal site. They’re people like you that are looking for the next big thing, have been playing games all their life, and are finally making the racing game of their dreams. As we’ve said for a while now, this is a racing game for racers, made by racers. It’s your game.

Game: Project CARSReader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox OneVotes for game: 1 - View All
Project CARS Videos
Member Comments
# 1 bluengold34_OS @ 05/01/14 12:02 PM
Man those are some beautiful looking screen captures.

# 2 fearwhatnow @ 05/01/14 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OSGuy321
Nice. Would love to next see some PC screenshots on max settings. Cheers.
Me and many others already have the game on PC (alpha). There are hundreds of PC screenshots all over the net.

# 3 bigdoc85 @ 05/01/14 06:35 PM
So is this going to be as good as it looks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
Me and many others already have the game on PC (alpha). There are hundreds of PC screenshots all over the net.

# 4 ODogg @ 05/01/14 11:16 PM
How do you get this on the PC ?

# 5 fearwhatnow @ 05/02/14 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
How do you get this on the PC ?
I'm one of those that have participated in the initial funding process, so I frequently receive new builds of the game from the devs.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.