Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

With EA Sports releasing their first official Madden NFL 15 screenshot earlier this evening, we have posted this image comparing it to Madden NFL 25. The top image was captured from a PS4.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 OhMrHanky @ 06/05/14 09:09 AM
This is probably an in-game screenshot, but it is a screenshot of a replay. That's where the 'motion blur' comes into play in the background. FIFA introduced motion blur in the background of replays to give the perception of depth 4-5 years ago. I think madden has used motion blur for replays in the past, but I'm not sure. So, for my clarity, I believe this IS an 'in-game' screenshot. But, it is an 'in-game' screenshot of a replay which never shows the 'true' look and feel of the actual gameplay. I'm pleasantly surprised with this screenshot, though, and the level of detail looks fabulous. Once again, u never know what real gameplay visuals will look like. And, for the last several years, madden has always made more trailers of replays than actual gameplay because replays look better. Perhaps, they actually have tighter graphics on replays, I don't know. But, that rg3 trailer from last year looked great because it was a replay. If u had seen the same footage from the actual gameplay perspective, we would've all said, 'eh. Looks good, but I want to see more detail.' I think this screenshot should hope to show they have worked a ton on the visuals. However, I am definitely a sim guy, and I actually could care less about these visuals. I'm still waiting for realistic gameplay out of the box without having to tweak sliders for months. So, hopefully, they put at least a week or 2 of development into making the players move and play more realistically while spending the other months working on graphics. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 62 DaBum @ 06/05/14 09:25 AM
Not that intrigued with tattoos being displayed. I would like to know if the realism that simstyle players as myself will finally be present throughout the game. I realize that this is a Social Media game now but the simstyle community would like a game based on realism.

# 63 STLRams @ 06/05/14 09:51 AM
I'm honestly impressed. Not with just the tattoos, but also with the player body shapes look a lot better. Damn, the pic made Madden 25 like it was on PS2.

# 64 I_Pierre @ 06/05/14 10:07 AM
Hopefully they have a generic set of tattoos that we can use on created players and NFL players who are missing them...

Great Shot tho

# 65 Gilley @ 06/05/14 10:19 AM
I'm laughing at you guys that are trying to convince yourselves that the pictures are CGI. It has been confirmed that they are taken from actual gameplay by an editor on this website who has already gotten to see multiple screen shots. Relax and be happy that the game looks as good as it does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 66 BigshotSportcenter @ 06/05/14 10:37 AM
Man that pic look real.

# 67 Step2001 @ 06/05/14 10:46 AM
Looks Great Madden Dev. Team!

Waiting for the news on Connected Franchise. June 9th!

# 68 Cryolemon @ 06/05/14 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
This isn't directed at you, but I find it a little funny that so many people will trust random Youtube sources about a 2K comeback, but won't trust the editor of OS.
People want it to be true so they believe it.

# 69 jayosf23 @ 06/05/14 11:14 AM
Waiting for the day when Ea finally steps up in the graphics department. they fool us way too often of promises. I can still remember the next gen donovan mcnabb footage lmao.

# 70 hawley088 @ 06/05/14 11:33 AM
please for the love of god will EA actually deliver this year

Madden and NHL are looking fantastic so far

# 71 brahmagoul @ 06/05/14 11:42 AM
I seriously thought that was a photo comparison ... as in a real-life photo.

# 72 datboimall @ 06/05/14 11:43 AM
I very hopeful but I wont buy in2 this until its gold an I know for sure what I see here is what im buying

# 73 cowboy_kmoney @ 06/05/14 11:43 AM
Something us up at E3 and madden knw it. Its in the air.

# 74 mestevo @ 06/05/14 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnyRonziel
"Only Kaep has tattoos apparently:

Eric Fisher ‏@EricFisherSBJ 4m
EA: Kaepernick personally secured his own permissions for tattoos in upcoming "Madden." Not sign of broader plan. More coming in SBD

Eric Fisher ‏@EricFisherSBJ 5m
NFL doesn't have a contractual ban against tattoos in Madden. Artist permissions have been issue, but Kap got his own"

K7 must of paid EA Sports half of his new contract to have exclusive tattoo rights of his own player model… Smh they know something is up against them come E3 that's for sure!!!
Eh, that's a good point about artist's permission, there's been litigation about that in the past I think.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

# 75 testudoaubreii @ 06/05/14 11:50 AM
Here is a something that a really fast Photoshop job can do to achieve the field of depth view:

Looking at it, the new shot looks like CK7 was superimposed, like other posters have noticed. You can kind of see that the OL and players in the background look kind of the same, I mean graphically.

However, I think the new shot looks amazing and I am looking forward to seeing some more and getting some game play footage next week.

# 76 The JareBear @ 06/05/14 11:55 AM
All I see in this picture is the o-line behind him acting like typical Madden A.I. dummies. What is going on in this play?

# 77 SIR924 @ 06/05/14 11:55 AM
The graphics looks like it should on the next gen console! That's a nice shot! But I never had a problem with graphics. Just hope the game plays as good as it looks!

# 78 allBthere @ 06/05/14 11:59 AM
not a madden fan but 2 things. 1) I wish it was compared to last year's marketing images instead of a shot imo designed to look mediocre. 2) depth of field is a hell of a drug - it's why amateur video looks like crap compared to dslr pictures and video with good lenses.

# 79 bxphenom7 @ 06/05/14 12:00 PM
Ok, I really do like the differences! Well done so far, and hopefully this is actual in-game footage. I understand that it has been confirmed but who knows, look what happened to Watch Dogs, and other games have done the same. And its EA...Nonetheless, the jump is amazing, and now it's time to wait for gameplay and see how updated the modes are. Not a bad start EA, not a bad start. will I finally I be able to let go of NFL 2k5? The world may never know....

# 80 Cowboy008 @ 06/05/14 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnyRonziel
"Only Kaep has tattoos apparently:

Eric Fisher ‏@EricFisherSBJ 4m
EA: Kaepernick personally secured his own permissions for tattoos in upcoming "Madden." Not sign of broader plan. More coming in SBD

Eric Fisher ‏@EricFisherSBJ 5m
NFL doesn't have a contractual ban against tattoos in Madden. Artist permissions have been issue, but Kap got his own"

K7 must of paid EA Sports half of his new contract to have exclusive tattoo rights of his own player model… Smh they know something is up against them come E3 that's for sure!!!
Well that sucks.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.