Home
Operation Sports News Post

We have plenty of users from the OS community who already write fantastic dynasty stories, filled with stats, details and much more. Are you ready to take your dynasty to another level?

Thanks to a few key members of Dynasty Nation, we have found a home for those of you that want to do more with your dynasty. Below you will find just a few of the things you can do at Dynasty Nation. Feel free to continue updating your dynasties the way you currently do them or sign up for free at Dynasty Nation and see what you can come up with.
  • Dynasty Nation allows you to bring your sports video game franchise to life like never before.
  • The most authentic way to update and share games from your franchise or dynasty.
  • Write stories and articles that cover your games, major trades, injuries, etc.
  • Incorporate in-game images or video to remember your game time moments.
  • Dynasty Nation allows you do do as much, or as little as you want. It’s up to you.
  • Dynasty Nation is the perfect way to keep track of all of your team’s stats and records.
  • Keep box scores for every game.
  • Record year-to-year statistics for your players that games often do not record.
  • Track standings from year to year and playoff results.
The best way to understand what the site allows you to do is to check it out here.

Check out some of the examples from the different sport categories below.A special thanks to Dan and Grant for making this happen, also a tip of the hat to Shawn for helping out with the transition. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here or just sign up free at Dynasty Nation and ask your questions there.

Game: Operation SportsReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 20 - View All
Operation Sports Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Gagnon39 @ 07/05/14 02:14 AM
I've done a mode like this before. I did one for a Road to the Show player one time. Here's the link...

http://dynastynation.operationsports...RTTS&sport=mlb

# 22 Trackball @ 07/05/14 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
I've done a mode like this before. I did one for a Road to the Show player one time. Here's the link...

http://dynastynation.operationsports...RTTS&sport=mlb
Ah, thank you, sir.

Don't get me wrong, you guys seem to do an awesome job with be-a-GM/owner modes--the website looks like it has some great tools to use in telling and keeping track of a sports story.

But, well...let me put it this way.

I have Autism Spectrum Disorder (that's the official name now, for some reason), and I was really, REALLY hoping Royce White (who has an anxiety disorder) would succeed in the NBA...but instead, he not only became a complete embarrassment, he never even played a single minute of NBA basketball.

Meanwhile, Chris Wright didn't let multiple sclerosis stop him from playing in an NBA game. He even scored two points--two more than Royce White will ever score. Granted, it was in garbage time, but still.

Jason Collins...well, good for him for coming out of the closet and all, but...since when was he any GOOD at this level? There's a reason it took so long for a team to sign him, and it had nothing to do with who he kisses. (Of course, this begs the question of how he was able to make a roster year after year...)

Thus, if it can't be done in the real league, I want to try it in video game form.

I want to make the first NBA player that's known to be autistic. And can not only compete at the highest level of his beloved sport, but SUCCEED there. And I wanted to use this new site to do it.

Again, thank you for the effort you and your team have put into this place.

Spoiler

# 23 Gagnon39 @ 07/06/14 02:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackball
Ah, thank you, sir.

Don't get me wrong, you guys seem to do an awesome job with be-a-GM/owner modes--the website looks like it has some great tools to use in telling and keeping track of a sports story.

But, well...let me put it this way.

I have Autism Spectrum Disorder (that's the official name now, for some reason), and I was really, REALLY hoping Royce White (who has an anxiety disorder) would succeed in the NBA...but instead, he not only became a complete embarrassment, he never even played a single minute of NBA basketball.

Meanwhile, Chris Wright didn't let multiple sclerosis stop him from playing in an NBA game. He even scored two points--two more than Royce White will ever score. Granted, it was in garbage time, but still.

Jason Collins...well, good for him for coming out of the closet and all, but...since when was he any GOOD at this level? There's a reason it took so long for a team to sign him, and it had nothing to do with who he kisses. (Of course, this begs the question of how he was able to make a roster year after year...)

Thus, if it can't be done in the real league, I want to try it in video game form.

I want to make the first NBA player that's known to be autistic. And can not only compete at the highest level of his beloved sport, but SUCCEED there. And I wanted to use this new site to do it.

Again, thank you for the effort you and your team have put into this place.

Spoiler
Cool, bud. Dynasty Nation is a great place for creative stories of any kind. I've seen just about everything. I loved (and still do) Road to the Show dynasties. My main sites are for MLB: The Show (Cubs), NHL (Blackhawks), and Madden (Bears).

# 24 baseballphanatic @ 07/10/14 04:20 AM
y is there no PS4 options when selecting a sport?
edit: nevermind. it showed up later on in the site

# 25 KG @ 07/10/14 08:17 AM
Any idea on when soccer is going to be added?

# 26 Gagnon39 @ 07/11/14 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
Any idea on when soccer is going to be added?
It doesn't really have to be "added." Just use another sport profile and do a soccer page. We've had an number of people do this. There's really no downside to it other than the fact that it won't say the name of your game on your profile.

# 27 ChosenOne58 @ 07/14/14 11:24 AM
This looks awesome. It has that old dynasty central feel to it. I think I'll give it a go when 2K15 drops.

# 28 orion523 @ 07/14/14 04:12 PM
I may take a peek into this, but from what I can see there's absolutely no footy support at all, so unless that changes I'm prolly out.

# 29 KG @ 07/15/14 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
I may take a peek into this, but from what I can see there's absolutely no footy support at all, so unless that changes I'm prolly out.
Same

I hear what you're saying Gagnon but it's not the same. It would be nice to be able to find them all in one place like you can with other sports when using the drop-down menu. Some are under hockey, others baseball. The best 2 I have seen on there for soccer are a Manchester United one which is under NBA and a Sporting KC which is under Hockey.

# 30 orion523 @ 07/15/14 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
Same

I hear what you're saying Gagnon but it's not the same. It would be nice to be able to find them all in one place like you can with other sports when using the drop-down menu. Some are under hockey, others baseball. The best 2 I have seen on there for soccer are a Manchester United one which is under NBA and a Sporting KC which is under Hockey.
Choosing to completely ignore the most popular sport in the world is a bit of a head scratcher, I mean look at all the football dynasties right here on this site despite the fact that we're the "other sports" LOL. Come on Dynasty Nation, give association football it's own wing, we want to join the party too!!!

# 31 baseballphanatic @ 07/16/14 01:04 AM
ya they really need to get soccer on there....really no reason not to have it. I love the site now that i am on it and might actually make me stick to a franchise but I would like to see a soccer side up before FIFA 15 launches

# 32 Gagnon39 @ 07/18/14 03:26 PM
If I had the abilty to add soccer profiles I would do it in a heartbeat. Unfortunately I am just kind of an overseer o the site and I don't have any technical know-how, other than a good grasp of how to set up and run a page on the site itself. I have some knowledge of html, but it's basically just knowing how to manipulate it.

I am in contact with the site's creator from time to time and he's added some things here and there. The next time I talk to him I'll ask him if he can add a soccer profile.

There's a lot o things I'd like to change, update, and add to DN, and I have been looking into how to do those things. However, it may take me a long time to get a firm grasp on how to update the site but win I do, I will be happy to incorporate any of the suggested additions here.

As it stands right now, I know there's some things that are seemingly missing but overall I think it's the best way to update a video game franchise/dynasty. As I said before, I guess it's not for everyone and that's fine, but I love it and I hope people will come around to it. People generally resist change but often times realize that it's for the better once the switch is made.

No one's making anyone stop posting on the dynasty forum here. So if that's your thing, go for it. But this option is here if people are interested. I'll do everything I can do give as much support as possible, given my limitations.

# 33 Jeffrey99 @ 08/04/14 11:19 AM
Love the news. Unfortunately don't get to update my site as much as I wish, due to not having a pc at the moment. Is there any thoughts of adding a mobile site and/or app? Something that'd make it easier to update via a phone or tablet then just using the website?

# 34 CM Hooe @ 08/10/14 02:15 AM
Not sure where else to post this so it goes here.

I'm messing around with Dynasty Nation this evening, and my experience so far has been nothing short of awful. The page frequently becomes non responsive when I attempt to add and/or edit any content, and the issue only resolves when I fully close and re-open my web browser.

I've experienced issues in both Safari and Google Chrome, latest versions of each.

# 35 Perfect Zero @ 08/10/14 03:59 PM
Can we put the links to these pages in our signatures?

# 36 Gagnon39 @ 08/11/14 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Zero
Can we put the links to these pages in our signatures?
Yes. That's what I do.

# 37 BreakingBad2013 @ 08/13/14 10:44 AM
How difficult is it to attatch the pictures and stats to each post? Is it free?

# 38 Gagnon39 @ 09/04/14 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
How difficult is it to attatch the pictures and stats to each post? Is it free?
Not difficult at all. And yes, it's completely free.

# 39 LeG_eNd_ArY @ 09/25/14 02:34 PM
Hey guys, I'm the creator of Dynasty Nation. I just posted a video on the DN homepage, but because this is a new account I can't post the link to the actual video itself. I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

# 40 rancer890 @ 09/26/14 01:42 PM
It's looks like a really nice site. Unfortunately, out of all the sports games I play football (soccer) the most so I think I will wait until there is official support for the sport.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.