Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

Now that all of the team ratings are out, here they are ranked 1-32 by their overall rating:

1. Seattle Seahawks - Overall 91
  2. San Francisco 49ers - Overall 90
  3. Denver Broncos - Overall 90
  4. New England Patriots - Overall 88
  5. Green Bay Packers - Overall 88
  6. New Orleans Saints - Overall 86
  7. Cincinnati Bengals - Overall 86
  8. Philadelphia Eagles - Overall 85
  9. Carolina Panthers - Overall 84
  10. Baltimore Ravens - Overall 84
  11. Chicago Bears - Overall 84
  12. San Diego Chargers - Overall 83
  13. Indianapolis Colts - Overall 83
  14. Kansas City Chiefs - Overall 82
  15. Dallas Cowboys - Overall 81
  16. Arizona Cardinals - Overall 80
  17. Detroit Lions - Overall 80
  18. Atlanta Falcons - Overall 79
  19. Miami Dolphins - Overall 79
  20. New York Jets - Overall 78
  21. Pittsburgh Steelers - Overall 78
  22. St. Louis Rams - Overall 77
  23. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Overall 77
  24. Houston Texans - Overall 76
  25. New York Giants - Overall 76
  26. Minnesota Vikings - Overall 76
  27. Washington Redskins - Overall 75
  28. Buffalo Bills - Overall 75
  29. Cleveland Browns - Overall 75
  30. Tennessee Titans - Overall 74
  31. Jacksonville Jaguars - Overall 73
  32. Oakland Raiders - Overall 72

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 IUxHOOSIERS @ 08/06/14 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10
Cardinals - suspect Offense , Good Defense

Cowboys - Good Offense , Suspect Defense

Yes they improved the defense IN GAME but Offense is still protected ... Real Life it seems
I'm pretty sure the Cowboys defense was worse than just "suspect." That's being too generous.

# 22 Find_the_Door @ 08/06/14 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IUxHOOSIERS
I'm pretty sure the Cowboys defense was worse than just "suspect." That's being too generous.
"was"... When was the last time a team fielded a bottom of the barrel defense consecutively?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtswag187
Cards: 10-6 in the toughest division, finished 7-2 last season, #1 rush defense, beat seattle in seattle, had decent offense in second half of season

Cowboys: 8-8 in the weakest division, good offense, worst defense on earth

I'd argue Dallas' offense is prolific not just "good."

# 23 EAGLESFAN10 @ 08/06/14 11:44 PM
Quote:
Cards: 10-6 in the toughest division, finished 7-2 last season, #1 rush defense, beat seattle in seattle, had decent offense in second half of season

Cowboys: 8-8 in the weakest division, good offense, worst defense on earth
Weakest Division?? LMFAO that was funny

I respect every team in the NFC WEST but ythe NFC East is the best division in the NFL I could be biased lmao

# 24 TecmoZack @ 08/06/14 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batum Shaka Laka
"was"... When was the last time a team fielded a bottom of the barrel defense consecutively?

I'd argue Dallas' offense is prolific not just "good."

Right?!? Does it even really matter. Last time I checked they both missed the playoffs. But for arguments sake the cowboys have a top 5 WR, Top 5 Te , 91 rated QB, and probably one of the higher rated offensive lines this year. The cardinals have a top WR. I'm pretty sure the Cowboys offense helped give that rating of 81. Also, the ratings are not based on what the teams did last year...they are projected with free agent signing and draft picks.

I think the Cowboys ranked 15 amongst the NFL teams right now is about right. That is were they have been the last few years as a franchise.

# 25 49UNCFan @ 08/06/14 11:50 PM
San Fran a 90 I think we'll be better than the seahawks this season we gained & they lost alot but hey they deserve it so far

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

# 26 jtswag187 @ 08/06/14 11:54 PM
Quote:
Weakest Division?? LMFAO that was funny

I respect every team in the NFC WEST but ythe NFC East is the best division in the NFL I could be biased lmao
Aside from the Eagles no one is good in the East, where in the west there is a potential for 3 superbowl contenders.

# 27 Find_the_Door @ 08/06/14 11:55 PM
Quote:
Aside from the Eagles no one is good in the East, where in the west there is a potential for 3 superbowl contenders.
We'll see about that this year pal

# 28 EAGLESFAN10 @ 08/07/14 12:03 AM
The Cardinals have nothing offensively except Fitzgerald , Floyd , and Teddy Ginn

# 29 EAGLESFAN10 @ 08/07/14 12:06 AM
Quote:
Any team from the NFC EAST can make the playoffs but we always got to play a Playoff clinching game to even make that happen

# 30 EAGLESFAN10 @ 08/07/14 12:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlamingWeazel
It is ridiculous how bad the raiders being 72 is they have improved almost every aspect of the roster with some good talent....Seriously dumb.
You act like its gone be impossible to win with Raiders

The added players on Defense

Their Offense is Suspect

Darren McFadden if he can stay healthy

Raiders Receiving Corp is anyway

Let me ask you this what should the Raiders TEAM RATING BE

# 31 Chadzilla @ 08/07/14 12:30 AM
I think the Saints should he an 88 right with the Patriots and Packers

# 32 basketballer0385 @ 08/07/14 01:10 AM
Quote:
The Cardinals have nothing offensively except Fitzgerald , Floyd , and Teddy Ginn
How about Andre ellington? And keep an eye out for John brown

# 33 EAGLESFAN10 @ 08/07/14 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by basketballer0385
How about Andre ellington? And keep an eye out for John brown
He's capable of some big plays I like Ellington I thinks he's a good football player

# 34 IUxHOOSIERS @ 08/07/14 01:38 AM
Quote:
what? what about Ellington?

Ok then, so I guess that means I can say the Cowboys have nothing offensively except Romo, Murray, Witten and Bryant.

# 35 Sheba2011 @ 08/07/14 02:03 AM
Why do people get so worked up over team overalls? Most of us here will end up using updated rosters or edit them ourselves. If your team plays better (or worse) than these overall ratings, the official rating will change accordingly.

# 36 Find_the_Door @ 08/07/14 04:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IUxHOOSIERS
what? what about Ellington?

Ok then, so I guess that means I can say the Cowboys have nothing offensively except Romo, Murray, Witten and Bryant.
The offensive line disparity should definitely be mentioned....

# 37 R9NALD9 @ 08/07/14 06:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49UNCFan
San Fran a 90 I think we'll be better than the seahawks this season we gained & they lost alot but hey they deserve it so far

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Though I agree, losing Hunter is a big loss. Lattimore is also not living up to expectation from what I've heard.

We are the better all round team, but unfortunately I suspect Sherman is simply getting into our heads and putting us at a disadvantage mentally.

I do hope and believe we will finish first in the NFC West though, and my money is on us getting back to the NFCCG.

# 38 Jeter2 @ 08/07/14 07:26 AM
The Raiders will be picking top 5 again next year and signed 2 washed up DE's and Matt Schaub. What am I missing they're a 72-76 rated team?

# 39 Totalpackage83 @ 08/07/14 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeter2
The Raiders will be picking top 5 again next year and signed 2 washed up DE's and Matt Schaub. What am I missing they're a 72-76 rated team?
You are missing a ton obviously......two washed up DEs? Explain how Justin Tuck is washed up when he was Top 10 in sacks last year and only one player in the entire NFL had more sacks and tackles. Lamar Woodley was a Top 10 3-4 OLB according to Pro Football Focus. As he stated we virtually improved every single spot on the field. Yet we are a worse team. At worze we should be ahead of HOU and JAX.

# 40 Ueauvan @ 08/07/14 08:18 AM
who is the raiders dc? i thought they were a 4-3 team, have they changed?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.