Home
WWE 2K15 News Post

The first WWE 2K15 gameplay video footage has arrived, courtesy of Gamescom and Nexplay.

UPDATE: Looks like it's marked private now. Here is a mirror, but has commentary from YouTube user.

Let us know what you think!

Game: WWE 2K15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
WWE 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 BDKiiing @ 08/13/14 08:21 PM
Definitely the likeness of sign guy. Where's frank the clown at?

# 62 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/13/14 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
The guy behind Cena in the picture I mentioned is wearing the exact same thing, except his shirt is slightly darker and his hat is black.
Dang I wasn't even paying attention to the Cena lol

# 63 StL_RamZ @ 08/13/14 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
So what you have seen has turned you off ?
not sure lol im 100% sure its the way they was playing.

# 64 SmooveMove @ 08/13/14 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury112491
Kinda disappointed the health and stamina only decrease and there's no way to regain either. Although I think the "rotating to find the sweet spot" mechanic sounds very cool for getting up. Hoping it finds it's way to submission and pins as well as I think all around it's a better mechanic then what they previously had in place.
Stamina can slowly increase

# 65 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/13/14 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StL_RamZ
not sure lol im 100% sure its the way they was playing.

That's not a good reason IMO I never understood it . If lil kids were playing it in the store it would turn you off ? You see people play that way online everyday .

# 66 Mercury112491 @ 08/13/14 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove
Stamina can slowly increase

Oh, I was unaware if that. Then yay!!

# 67 TheCitizen @ 08/13/14 10:44 PM
"The guy behind Cena in the picture I mentioned is wearing the exact same thing, except his shirt is slightly darker and his hat is black."

That's not the same guy wearing a different colored outfit, The guy behind Cena is a completely different fan wearing is wearing what seems to be a a v-neck of some sort. The guy in the Orton vs. Cesaro picture is the sign guy. He's wearing the trademark colors of his powder blue button up with a white shirt and a red cap. Fans don't have signs up the whole match so they make them put them down every minute or so.

# 68 TheCitizen @ 08/13/14 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
The guy behind Cena in the picture I mentioned is wearing the exact same thing, except his shirt is slightly darker and his hat is black.
That's not the same guy wearing a different colored outfit, The guy behind Cena is a completely different fan wearing is wearing what seems to be a a v-neck of some sort. The guy in the Orton vs. Cesaro picture is the sign guy. He's wearing the trademark colors of his powder blue button up with a white shirt and a red cap. Fans don't have signs up the whole match so they make them put them down every minute or so.

# 69 jvalverde88 @ 08/13/14 10:47 PM
I didn't like seeing the person button mash throughout the video BUT the CPU was making him/her pay so that is good to see.

# 70 AirJordanFan93 @ 08/14/14 03:09 AM
The concepts of them going "sim" is great. The gameplay video didn't bother me because it was just so guy button mashing so my hype isn't dead because of it and Im sure we will get more videos in the coming days not only from Gamescom but Summerslam with the roster reveal and a playable version of the Cena/Punk 2K Showcase stuff. Im very optimistic about the little things 2K added to the game like how the amount of stamina effects the wrestler and just the idea of a pin with the one arm draped over your opponent is pretty damn awesome.

# 71 FiTMac @ 08/14/14 04:01 AM
Can't watch the video, it says it's private

# 72 bigbob @ 08/14/14 04:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiTMac
Can't watch the video, it says it's private
The one in the OP was changed apparently.

# 73 Gronk4M13 @ 08/14/14 07:25 AM
Looks phenomenal. I actually thought I was watching real live Raw for a few seconds. Only downside is that the person playing the game was cheesing.

# 74 bigbob @ 08/14/14 07:38 AM
Big difference between cheesing and button mashing. He obviously had 0 clue what he was doing and you could hear him just smashing buttons the entire time.

# 75 Pezell04x @ 08/14/14 08:42 AM
Is there a mirror anywhere? Video is now listed as private.

# 76 Steve_OS @ 08/14/14 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezell04x
Is there a mirror anywhere? Video is now listed as private.
Updated OP w/ link to mirror, but it has YouTube commentary.

# 77 Ermolli @ 08/14/14 12:30 PM
Another short video, this time Cena vs Orton

# 78 RyanLaFalce @ 08/14/14 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli

How come Tapatalk doesn't show embedded videos? I'll look this up on youtube then.

# 79 woody2goody @ 08/14/14 01:29 PM
I bet you could put on some really good orchestrated matches with this game as well. If I can get my friend to buy the game I might have a go at some 'real fake matches' and making videos. Will see!

# 80 Pezell04x @ 08/14/14 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli

The entrances look really good. The only thing I wish I could hear was crowd reaction.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.