Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

Our friends at ESG have posted this Madden NFL 15 video that shows end of season stats, league leaders, awards, division standings, and more. They also simmed the playoffs and Super Bowl.

For those of you interested in simulated stats, check out the results and leave your thoughts.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 T5063 @ 08/21/14 02:43 PM
Just did a quick sim on madden 12. These are what realistic qb stats look like:Attachment 80986

# 162 bcruise @ 08/21/14 02:58 PM
Skyboxer just said he did a sim to playoffs and not week by week, so there's no bug to speak of there....just a weird coincidence that his two sims looked better.

Holding out hope that maybe a release day patch does something about this (technically no one's playing the final game yet, there's always a patch with issues they fixed after going gold). But I doubt it.

# 163 Wavebird99 @ 08/21/14 03:09 PM
Wow, these are garbage

# 164 saybur @ 08/21/14 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
I was hoping the original video stats were a fluke.. but this? Yikes. This kind of kills it for me as I almost exclusively play offline CFM. I was really hoping for a challenge and not destroying the league(at least statistically) again this year.

What are the chances of this being fixed in a patch? Someone said that it was something that couldn't be patched, any truth to that?

# 165 Instant C1a55ic @ 08/21/14 05:02 PM
Yeah, there is some TOTALLY wrong here. Here are 2 sims I just did. Not a single QB surpasses 30TDs.

# 166 Blue&Gold @ 08/21/14 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Instant C1a55ic
Yeah, there is some TOTALLY wrong here. Here are 2 sims I just did. Not a single QB surpasses 30TDs.

Are defensive TD's outrageously high? If they are, like last year, then that could be related to the lack of passing tds.

# 167 RajonRondo @ 08/21/14 05:16 PM
Mind blown at how potato the guys at EA are.

# 168 SonOfWisconsin @ 08/21/14 05:17 PM
Someone should boot up 25 and sim some seasons for comparison

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 169 Instant C1a55ic @ 08/21/14 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue&Gold
Are defensive TD's outrageously high? If they are, like last year, then that could be related to the lack of passing tds.
Didnt look, hopefully they can fix it with a gameplay tuner or something. This really sucks cause other than that, I love the game. The graphics are top notch and it plays really smooth. But to me this really kills my purchase. Now I see why I played NCAA for the last 2 years.

# 170 Darkleaf @ 08/21/14 05:49 PM
After taking a few years off from Madden I thought this was the year. I should have known better, at least I saw this before I bought it. Lipstick on a pig.

# 171 KingV2k3 @ 08/21/14 05:59 PM
I'm curious about the passing attempt totals versus the rush attempts...

Is this a case of the sim engine simply running too much and passing too little?

If so, there MAY be a workaround where one (re)creates each HC and alters their run / pass slider to create more passing attempts and also lowers D AGG to limit the sack numbers...

I'm also curious how subsequent seasons sim out...

Skyboxer got SLIGHTLY better numbers in the years following 2014, which may be a byproduct of the AI re-calibrating the "gameplans" after each season...

Hmm?

# 172 Yeah...THAT Guy @ 08/21/14 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
I'm curious about the passing attempt totals versus the rush attempts...

Is this a case of the sim engine simply running too much and passing too little?

If so, there MAY be a workaround where one (re)creates each HC and alters their run / pass slider to create more passing attempts and also lowers D AGG to limit the sack numbers...

I'm also curious how subsequent seasons sim out...

Skyboxer got SLIGHTLY better numbers in the years following 2014, which may be a byproduct of the AI re-calibrating the "gameplans" after each season...

Hmm?

It's already been pointed out that completion percentages appear fine so it's either yards per completion or attempts that's the issue.

And it's been pointed out that running backs are getting far too many carries, so yeah, that's the best course of action IMO.

# 173 T5063 @ 08/21/14 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfWisconsin
Someone should boot up 25 and sim some seasons for comparison

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From what I remember, M12 was the last game that had decent stats.

In Madden 13 the qb stats were inflated because qbs very rarely got injured so most teams would only use one qb the whole year. Each team would have at least one qb with 20 or more passing tds (which is also unrealistic). Also, this was the game with sim scores like 54-45 or 81-7 on a regular bases so that also inflated the stats.

M25 sim stats were very similar to M15 from what I've seen. I simmed a few seasons over the last couple of days and they were low.

# 174 bcruise @ 08/21/14 06:11 PM
Guys, please don't get this thread locked with dev bashing. This appears to be a serious issue and we need as many eyes on it as possible if we hope to get a fix.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

# 175 vrtkolman @ 08/21/14 06:14 PM
Wow terrible, the sack numbers are just as bad as the passing statistics. If someone could post team stats like points per game and points allowed per game, that would be fantastic.

Until there is a fix or a work around (coach settings?), I won't be buying.

# 176 wordtobigbird @ 08/21/14 06:19 PM
Definitely confirmed that I'll be in Madden Ultimate Team this year. I just can't get immersed when the statistics are so out of wack from reality. Especially when I'll be tuning my game with sliders to be realistic for real NFL averages and the simmed numbers are all over the place.

Watching streams the gaemplay looks much improved but the franchise mode hasn't got that touch yet.

# 177 T5063 @ 08/21/14 06:24 PM
I remember hearing in the CFM video the developer (sorry, can't remember his name) mentioned something about player confidence affecting sims stats. Maybe something is going on where the qbs are loosing too much confidence and the teams are running the ball more.... just throwing that out there.

# 178 JohnnyFenoli @ 08/21/14 06:34 PM
Is there a way to alter coach settings? Where they run the ball less? Because you've got Rushing yards too high, passing too low... Just makes sense if you can do that.

Also, do changes to sliders affect the stats at all, ie raising pass blocking to cut down on sacks?

# 179 vrtkolman @ 08/21/14 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by T5063
I remember hearing in the CFM video the developer (sorry, can't remember his name) mentioned something about player confidence affecting sims stats. Maybe something is going on where the qbs are loosing too much confidence and the teams are running the ball more.... just throwing that out there.
Interesting, that is definitely a possibility. I assume you can't turn player confidence off which would be unfortunate in terms of simply changing coaching settings to fix stats.

# 180 raiderphantom @ 08/21/14 07:18 PM
Reminds me of Madden 13 where the Pats would run Danny Woodhead into the ground and Brady would have under 10 passing attempts. Ugh. Am I playing Madden 12 another year? I really hope they fix this fur the final version or get a patch in fast. Because otherwise, I think this game looks fairly impressive.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.