Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

Our friends at ESG have posted this Madden NFL 15 video that shows end of season stats, league leaders, awards, division standings, and more. They also simmed the playoffs and Super Bowl.

For those of you interested in simulated stats, check out the results and leave your thoughts.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 JayD @ 08/16/14 11:45 PM
Didn't they have to patch the rushing simulated stats a couple of years back? If so let's hope they patch the passing stats this year.

# 102 usaaaaaa @ 08/16/14 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaymeeAwesome
Can we stop using the word "broken"? It's overused when talking about video games. Sim stats aren't broken, they are inaccurate. Broken is where you get to a point in the game and can't progress. If the game crashed during every off season...that's broken.
Uh, broken means it doesn't work correctly. These simulated stats aren't simulating the NFL correctly, which means simming doesn't work correctly, which means it's essentially broken.

It's like getting in a car and having the fuel gauge not work. "It's not broken, it's just inaccurate!" Yep, makes sense man.

# 103 thesillyputty1 @ 08/17/14 01:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc21045
My favorite part is Darren Sproles leading the league with 13 rushing TDs despite only having 11 in the last 8 years and only carrying the ball 137 times in that sim season... awesome.
Well, LeSean McCoy was not on any list so you have to assume he got hurt and Sproles was the featured back in Philly.

# 104 Nza @ 08/17/14 03:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old's Cool
So the real life NFL passing numbers are the highest they've been in league history these last few years.....and the Madden sim passing numbers are the lowest they've ever been. Good job EA.
Hey, "if it's in the game" doesn't necessarily mean "if it's in the game TODAY" :P

# 105 Sheba2011 @ 08/17/14 04:12 AM
Skyboxer has been messing around with sliders and quarter length and has a season where Peyton led the league with 35 TD's, that would have been 3rd in the NFL last year. We have one where he has 13 TD's, 27 TD's and 35 TD's. This is something that needs to be explored more in depth with sliders, quarter length and rosters.

# 106 24 @ 08/17/14 05:49 AM
This is beyond disappointing for me. I was so pumped about this years Madden. I was fully on board with the new game play changes they made, the adjustments made to CFM had me excited and then I find this. As someone who purchases sports games exclusively for Franchise gaming, this deeply saddens me. The fact that the Sim stats could be so out of whack just ruins the entire experience.

For the first time in 4 years Madden was going to be a day one purchase. Now I'm not going to buy it at all.I get it that Ultimate Team is the big seller for the game, but there are still players like me out there who buy it for the franchise experience.

# 107 Sheba2011 @ 08/17/14 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24
This is beyond disappointing for me. I was so pumped about this years Madden. I was fully on board with the new game play changes they made, the adjustments made to CFM had me excited and then I find this. As someone who purchases sports games exclusively for Franchise gaming, this deeply saddens me. The fact that the Sim stats could be so out of whack just ruins the entire experience.

For the first time in 4 years Madden was going to be a day one purchase. Now I'm not going to buy it at all.I get it that Ultimate Team is the big seller for the game, but there are still players like me out there who buy it for the franchise experience.
I would wait for the community to get their hands on the game before making a rush judgement based on one video. Skyboxer is already experimenting with it and he is getting much better (still not realistic) results. In two seasons Peyton Manning had 27 and 36 TD's for him. Wait to see what happens when people come up with good sliders and rosters for the game.

# 108 24 @ 08/17/14 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
I would wait for the community to get their hands on the game before making a rush judgement based on one video. Skyboxer is already experimenting with it and he is getting much better (still not realistic) results. In two seasons Peyton Manning had 27 and 36 TD's for him. Wait to see what happens when people come up with good sliders and rosters for the game.
Fair enough, I got a little caught up in the moment. It just angers me a little bit, that's all.

# 109 tdogg097 @ 08/17/14 07:16 AM
Quote:

Sliders have not impacted the sim engine for at least the last two versions and maybe even more. If they have this year then maybe that is how to get good sim numbers.

Those numbers look strikingly similar to last year's hot mess.

# 110 Skyboxer @ 08/17/14 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdogg097
Sliders have not impacted the sim engine for at least the last two versions and maybe even more. If they have this year then maybe that is how to get good sim numbers.

Yep. Which is why I fear it was a fluke or at the least maybe changing the quarter length to 10 is what helped.
Then you get into the "plays per game" issue possibly.

# 111 Sheba2011 @ 08/17/14 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdogg097

Do rosters effect it at all?

# 112 ApolloKids @ 08/17/14 08:37 AM
I'll still get the game, and I'm excited but this certainly puts a dent into the enthusiasm. The one thing I can't comprehend is that the two possibilities here are A. EA didn't have anyone on their dev team simming a CFM to see the results or B. The dev team simmed a season, saw stats like this and thought "yep, that's good". Both of these options are pretty astounding in how much incompetence it shows on EA's part.

# 113 allhailben7 @ 08/17/14 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by juduking
My first problem was when I saw Stafford with only 3000 yards passing, then to top it off he completed 65% of his passes? No way that they both happen. He either throws for 4500 yards with less than 60% or he's over 60% and under 4500. All stats across the board except for sacks were low, insanely low.
How does AP all day run for 1800 yards and only 12 TDs? How does Wes Welker have over 1000 yards receiving but not 100 catches? Ratings must be way off with the players or the sim stats are broken again. Not the end of the world, but it does break immersion.
Only 5 people had double-digit rushing TDs last year. Also... LeSean McCoy, the NFL's leading rusher, was not one of them. Joique Bell, Lagarrett Blount, Stevan Ridley, Steven Jackson, Donald Brown and Rashad Jennings all had less than 180 carries and were top 20 in TDs. So, the rushing stats were perfectly fine. 7 INTs was just fine, too, as only 5 times since 2009 has a player had more than 7 in a season. Tackles were really close, I think. Passing, receiving and sacks was what I had a problem with...

# 114 un4gettable fire @ 08/17/14 09:21 AM
Stats seem really bad but seeing Adrian Peterson single handedly carrying a crappy Vikings to a Superbowl victory and in the process getting revenge on the Saints in the NFC Championship was beautiful to see.

But in all seriousness, these stats are really bad

# 115 Sheba2011 @ 08/17/14 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by juduking
My first problem was when I saw Stafford with only 3000 yards passing, then to top it off he completed 65% of his passes? No way that they both happen. He either throws for 4500 yards with less than 60% or he's over 60% and under 4500. All stats across the board except for sacks were low, insanely low.
How does AP all day run for 1800 yards and only 12 TDs? How does Wes Welker have over 1000 yards receiving but not 100 catches? Ratings must be way off with the players or the sim stats are broken again. Not the end of the world, but it does break immersion.
Last year Nick Foles threw for 2891 yards and completed 64% of his passes. AP had over 2000 yards in 2012 and only 12 Td's, in fact in 4 of his 7 years he has scored 12 TD's. Last year there were 24 WR's with over 1000 yards, 5 of them had over 100 receptions. Most of the stats aren't that bad compared to the real NFL the problem mainly exists with QB's yards/TD's/Int's.

# 116 Sheba2011 @ 08/17/14 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by un4gettable fire
Stats seem really bad but seeing Adrian Peterson single handedly carrying a crappy Vikings to a Superbowl victory and in the process getting revenge on the Saints in the NFC Championship was beautiful to see.

But in all seriousness, these stats are really bad
You never know maybe Teddy Bridgewater is the answer the Vikes have been looking for. They have talent all over the field. They could be like the 2000/2001 Patriots and go from a 5-11 (5-10-1 in your case) season to a Super Bowl victory.

# 117 un4gettable fire @ 08/17/14 09:40 AM
Quote:
You never know maybe Teddy Bridgewater is the answer the Vikes have been looking for. They have talent all over the field. They could be like the 2000/2001 Patriots and go from a 5-11 (5-10-1 in your case) season to a Super Bowl victory.
Yeah but I saw Matt Cassel had like 2000 yards and for this sim, he probably started the whole year. The only categories we lead in in this simulation was rushing yards and catches allowed (pls no Xavier)

That and Super Bowl wins. This is the life of a Vikings fan, you get excited to see the Vikings win the Super Bowl even if its in some crappy simulation.

# 118 crenk @ 08/17/14 10:32 AM
Quote:
Skyboxer has been messing around with sliders and quarter length and has a season where Peyton led the league with 35 TD's, that would have been 3rd in the NFL last year. We have one where he has 13 TD's, 27 TD's and 35 TD's. This is something that needs to be explored more in depth with sliders, quarter length and rosters.
Yes and in that same simmed season Brady had 19 Td's to 14 picks.

# 119 Hoops737 @ 08/17/14 10:50 AM
Quote:
I just want to see more than one season before I make a decision either way. Off by what standards? Because Manning has never done it before? Dan Marino had a season of 3780 yards, 16 TD and 10 Int's. Is that really that far off?
I will bet my unborn children that Peyton throws for more than 4000 yards and 13 TDs this season barring injury.

# 120 The JareBear @ 08/17/14 10:56 AM
Quote:
Last year Nick Foles threw for 2891 yards and completed 64% of his passes. AP had over 2000 yards in 2012 and only 12 Td's, in fact in 4 of his 7 years he has scored 12 TD's. Last year there were 24 WR's with over 1000 yards, 5 of them had over 100 receptions. Most of the stats aren't that bad compared to the real NFL the problem mainly exists with QB's yards/TD's/Int's.
I think Foles only started 11 games last year, just for the record

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.