Home
WWE 2K15 News Post

IGN has posted another WWE 2K15 video. This one features a behind the scenes look at how Visual Concepts is making the most of the new generation consoles.

Game: WWE 2K15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
WWE 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Reed1417 @ 08/29/14 10:43 AM
I love me some behind the scenes stuff so I can't wait to see more of this.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

# 2 King_B_Mack @ 08/29/14 10:45 AM
Two things.

1) IGN's coverage has been crap.

2) For whatever reason I laughed seeing Cesaro mocapping with the World Tag title belt.

Also! Did I see Big Johnny getting scanned?!

# 3 jaredsmith83 @ 08/29/14 01:20 PM
I expected a bit more from the IGN coverage. But I guess its better than the interview with the developer just telling us to wait on any details haha

# 4 Gramps91 @ 08/29/14 01:48 PM
I don't think IGN"s coverage was their fault. Was a misunderstanding, 2k just withholding information like they always do.

Anyway, I like the look of some of that video. Animations should be really cool this year and the commentary should be better.

# 5 cdub71323 @ 08/29/14 03:05 PM
I just need some info for this game, especially in the MyCareer/MyWrestler category. 2K has made a huge splash with NBA 2K on the next gen and it appears like they have solid groundwork so far with this game going off of what we've seen and read. I'm trying to temper my excitement for the mode but it's way too hard not to.

# 6 EAGLESFAN10 @ 08/29/14 03:58 PM
As long as Bryan Williams is here WWE 2K game will ALWAYS have hope

# 7 giantsharks @ 08/29/14 09:41 PM
That got me really excited! Cant wait! 2k should make every sports game

# 8 victorkingchamp @ 08/30/14 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10
I agree. I actually got hype when I saw him in the vid. I always felt that his gameplay ideas were held back by the limited resources at THQ. The sky's the limit now tho!

# 9 woody2goody @ 08/30/14 05:30 AM
You really can tell that they mo-capped a lot of the striking. Impressed with that.

# 10 DKHardee @ 08/30/14 11:48 AM
So...
- Looks like Big Johnny is in
- Looks like Jimmy Hart is in
- Could Sammi Zayn be in? It the part where it shows the mocapped stick figures on the screen... I has a list on the left with Zayn in all of the descriptions!

# 11 giantsharks @ 08/31/14 03:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKHardee
So...
- Looks like Big Johnny is in
- Looks like Jimmy Hart is in
- Could Sammi Zayn be in? It the part where it shows the mocapped stick figures on the screen... I has a list on the left with Zayn in all of the descriptions!
I tried to find the part where it had sami zayns name but couldnt. What time of the video did you see it?

# 12 AirJordanFan93 @ 08/31/14 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10
I think he is the only guy left from THQ left.

# 13 DanH35 @ 08/31/14 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsharks
I tried to find the part where it had sami zayns name but couldnt. What time of the video did you see it?
It's in the coding of the mo-capped moves, it's really hard to catch by watching the video. Here's a youtube video explaining it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajjcUkX_8pw

# 14 Xixak @ 08/31/14 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
It's been 8 years since I have actually been this exciting for a WWE game.
Same man, this game is gonna be awesome it seems

# 15 DKHardee @ 08/31/14 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanH35
It's in the coding of the mo-capped moves, it's really hard to catch by watching the video. Here's a youtube video explaining it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajjcUkX_8pw
From 1:11 to 1:15. It's hard to see here on my phone but on my PC it's pretty clear.

# 16 DKHardee @ 08/31/14 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsharks
Sorry quoted wrong guy in my last post. 1:11 to 1:15

# 17 Thecyp23 @ 09/03/14 10:23 PM
Games got me hyped, hope they dump this universe mode and do a career type mode though.

# 18 OriolesFanRD @ 09/04/14 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecyp23
Games got me hyped, hope they dump this universe mode and do a career type mode though.
Don't give them any ideas. Enough modes, movesets and clothing have been removed from the game. They can still give us a career mode without having to cut Universe mode. We need to make them expand our enjoyment not limit it. I personally don't use Universe, but that doesn't mean it should be taken out.

On paper though, the game looks like it will be ard. Looks can be fraudulent and I have been burnt many times before. We'll see though.

# 19 FBall Life @ 09/04/14 08:30 AM
Universe is, literally, the only game mode I play. Mainly because it's so open ended and the customization is fantastic. I never touched Attitude Era mode or 30 Years of Wrestlemania.

# 20 woody2goody @ 09/04/14 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBall Life
Universe is, literally, the only game mode I play. Mainly because it's so open ended and the customization is fantastic. I never touched Attitude Era mode or 30 Years of Wrestlemania.
Same here, I only did a bit of those other modes.

We are getting a career mode anyway so no need to worry.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.