Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Bleacher Report has posted a video asking some NBA rookies to guess their NBA 2K15 rating.

If you don't feel like watching the video, the ratings are revealed below. Post your thoughts.
  • Jabari Parker - 78 (Highest rated rookie)
  • Andrew Wiggins - 77
  • Julius Randle - 76
  • Marcus Smart - 76
  • Doug McDermott - 75
  • Aaron Gordon - 74
  • Shabazz Napier - 74
  • Elfrid Payton - 74
  • Nik Stauskas - 74
  • Zach Lavine - 72
  • T.J. Warren - 72
  • Tyler Ennis - 71
  • P.J. Hairston - 71
  • James Young - 68
  • Kyle Anderson - 67

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 turty11 @ 09/05/14 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLosophy
You all are forgetting this is supposed to be the best draft class since Lebron's.
in terms of potential ya, in terms of proven talent its no better than the last few years

this is why i will continue to use my own rosters

# 42 thedream2k13 @ 09/05/14 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by turty11
in terms of potential ya, in terms of proven talent its no better than the last few years

this is why i will continue to use my own rosters
Good luck but with the new system u most likely gonna have go drastically lower important ratings like jumpshooting just to get the overall u looking for. Once get a clear picture on how it works when the game releases u may change your tune

Roster maker knows what they are doing that is why he was hired

# 43 Goffs @ 09/05/14 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
Roster maker knows what they are doing that is why he was hired
It's finally nice to have rosters that have players play like they're supposed to out of the box. I'm excited about this part of the game.

Now let's get another OSer in the 2k dev crew that's into attention to detail (shoes, jerseys and sound)

# 44 k2thaz @ 09/05/14 07:44 PM
Embiid better be in. I'm sure he is. I'm assuming Saric won't be though?

# 45 8KB24 @ 09/05/14 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k2thaz
Embiid better be in. I'm sure he is. I'm assuming Saric won't be though?
He will. Has a contract with Efez which is in the game.

# 46 Seizaleo @ 09/05/14 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_riot

Stauskas a beast that kid don't know what he's talking about

# 47 vtcrb @ 09/05/14 10:15 PM
Keep in mind we dont know IF New Attributes were Added, so until Attributes are revealed, it is hard to Debate anything. But i can see Athleticism HIGHLY impacts Overall Rating. Wiggins, Lavine, Gordon are proof of that. Look forward to seeing some more Ratings revealed Along with some INFO on Attributes Additions or Subtractions.

# 48 Gramps91 @ 09/05/14 10:33 PM
Can't wait to play with Julius Randle.

# 49 24ct @ 09/06/14 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukleopatra
Judging by some of these ratings, Mario Chalmers will probably be a 79-80 overall.

As long as we have the power to edit our rosters, it's all good.
I doubt it. Chalmers could be rated the same.
It's only based on skill set and Nappier is actually a better shot creator than Chalmers...

Chalmers was used in MIA as a spot up shooter mostly...
Napier can actually create for himself and others...

I doubt Chalmers is an 80 bro...

# 50 thedream2k13 @ 09/06/14 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukleopatra
Let's hope not.
The way ratings look he just might be

# 51 2_headedmonster @ 09/06/14 01:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24ct
I doubt it. Chalmers could be rated the same.
It's only based on skill set and Nappier is actually a better shot creator than Chalmers...

Chalmers was used in MIA as a spot up shooter mostly...
Napier can actually create for himself and others...

I doubt Chalmers is an 80 bro...
the only thing Napier created in the summer league was doubt in my mind about his ability.

# 52 Jakeness23 @ 09/06/14 02:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Now let's get another OSer in the 2k dev crew that's into attention to detail (shoes, jerseys and sound)
I would gladly take on that challenge.

# 53 k2thaz @ 09/06/14 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KB24
He will. Has a contract with Efez which is in the game.
nice. thanks I appreciate the feedback

# 54 BQ32 @ 09/06/14 10:26 AM
At least before the season starts Dougie McDermott/Mcbucketts needs to be the highest rated rookie. He is the 4th highest scoring NCAA player of ALL TIME, had a significantly better college year then anyone else listed, and showed out far better during the summer league then any other rookie. The draft is about potential, not how good the player actually is. True Knowledgeable basketball fans understand this. Now if the season starts and it is apparent that his skill set does not translate as well as the other players athleticsm then readjust, but all evidence says that McDermott is significantly better then his peers currently.

# 55 BQ32 @ 09/06/14 10:28 AM
Oh, and did anyone watch Maurcus Smart in the summer league, apparently that league has influence on ratings lol.

# 56 MagicFan4Life @ 09/06/14 11:29 AM
Yes, can't wait to play with my Magic

PG: Elfrid Payton
SG: Victor Oladipo/Evan Fournier/Ben Gordon
SF: Tobias Harris/Maurice Harkless
PF: Aaron Gordon/Channing Frye
C: Nikola Vucevic/Kyle O'Quinn

Considering I was really good Orlando in 2K14, I'm going to dominate now lol

# 57 vtcrb @ 09/06/14 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BQ32
At least before the season starts Dougie McDermott/Mcbucketts needs to be the highest rated rookie. He is the 4th highest scoring NCAA player of ALL TIME, had a significantly better college year then anyone else listed, and showed out far better during the summer league then any other rookie. The draft is about potential, not how good the player actually is. True Knowledgeable basketball fans understand this. Now if the season starts and it is apparent that his skill set does not translate as well as the other players athleticsm then readjust, but all evidence says that McDermott is significantly better then his peers currently.
From a SKILL standpoint, McDermott is best, BUT 2k Ratings system gives boost to MORE Athletic Players.

# 58 Proven_Winner @ 09/06/14 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
Keep in mind we dont know IF New Attributes were Added, so until Attributes are revealed, it is hard to Debate anything. But i can see Athleticism HIGHLY impacts Overall Rating. Wiggins, Lavine, Gordon are proof of that. Look forward to seeing some more Ratings revealed Along with some INFO on Attributes Additions or Subtractions.
Something tells me all 3 guys or at least Lavine got a 90 in vertical.

# 59 whoahello @ 09/06/14 03:17 PM
Aaron Gordon should be 76 as well.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.