Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Check out the latest NBA 2K15 video, featuring Shaquille O'Neal and Ernie Johnson. Unfortunately, the video doesn't show exactly what they will be doing in the game.

The end of the video does show an exclusive for PlayStation users. They will receive a 10,000 Virtual Currency Bonus and PlayStation Plus subscribers will get an exclusive MyTEAM card pack.

It also shows something called The Stage, exclusive to PlayStation 4 users until November 7th. Hopefully we will hear exactly what The Stage is in the coming weeks.

The KD Bonus Pack is a pre-order bonus for all consoles. The PlayStation exclusives come with the game, no pre-order needed.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 El_Poopador @ 09/08/14 01:06 PM
I was hoping that was going to be about a halftime show or something related to their inclusion in the game. Didn't really get any information out of that video. Oh well.

# 2 NowAndLaterCARZ @ 09/08/14 01:09 PM
dominate on "the stage", i wonder what that is? new mode? pause at 1:23

# 3 lakers24 @ 09/08/14 01:09 PM
I was hoping this would give more clarification as to what their actual roles in the game are. I guess I'll have to continue with what I was originally guessing and say they are in MyCAREER "watching your every move" until proven otherwise.

# 4 RocketTMac1 @ 09/08/14 01:10 PM
Hopefully once Destiny comes out they go all in when it comes to videos and explaining the game.

# 5 HakeemOlajuwon @ 09/08/14 01:12 PM
Ps4 exclu

# 6 RocketTMac1 @ 09/08/14 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HakeemOlajuwon
Ps4 exclu

Good find for MyTeam people. I would get into MyTeam if the sliders didn't reset once you started the mode.

# 7 2_headedmonster @ 09/08/14 01:25 PM
lmao shaq is like the drunk uncle at the reunion....

# 8 kolanji @ 09/08/14 01:36 PM
presentation of this game has been giving an drastic improvement.....
Waiting to see how it all comes together

# 9 King_B_Mack @ 09/08/14 01:36 PM
So classic teams confirmed to still be in I guess. Ewing's face not looking too good in that though lol. Guessing Michael is still gonna look weird if he's in.

# 10 stillfeelme @ 09/08/14 01:37 PM
So the PS4 gets an exclusive mode for one month before PC and Xbox one?

Dominate on The Stage for higher stakes, exclusive on the PS4 through 11/7/2014

We gambling for VC people or Myteam players?

# 11 HakeemOlajuwon @ 09/08/14 01:37 PM
I'm a little disappointed there's no improvements for the legends.
They look very bad compared actual players
Even Jordan doesn't look like Jordan in NBA2K14

but i'm happy Legends still here

# 12 kolanji @ 09/08/14 01:49 PM
Well we know Kevin Harlan is still one of the commentators in the game as u can clearly hear his voice in that video commentating......but who are the others, or other being Steve is coaching this year??????

# 13 midwestking100 @ 09/08/14 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
So classic teams confirmed to still be in I guess. Ewing's face not looking too good in that though lol. Guessing Michael is still gonna look weird if he's in.
Exactly. And Ewing's hairstyle is still the same smh. That's why I wish they gave us customization in terms of editing players face,hairstyle,etc.

# 14 Mintsa @ 09/08/14 01:55 PM
If I was to guess. I'd assume no new legends teams have been added. I wont get my hopes up. I'd be really happy if we did get more classic teams though.

# 15 snocone @ 09/08/14 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Wait, so we only get those leg sleeves if we pre-order?
I think it means the KD leg sleeve

# 16 HowDareI @ 09/08/14 02:19 PM
I don't like a console getting something exclusive for a whole month...why not just release the whole game for PS4 then? I still think companies are dumb for releasing on only one console or doing exclusives especially nowadays..
(and no I'm not mad just cuz I got a xbox lol)

# 17 JwP23 @ 09/08/14 02:25 PM
Don't set your hopes too high. I highly doubt all the classic teams are in 2K15, let alone the addition. We haven't heard of MJ yet. Usually, when 2K people are hush on topics, it generally means those are not in the game.

# 18 lakers24 @ 09/08/14 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JwP23
Don't set your hopes too high. I highly doubt all the classic teams are in 2K15, let alone the addition. We haven't heard of MJ yet. Usually, when 2K people are hush on topics, it generally means those are not in the game.
They're in. It's been the same teams for years so idk why they'd "advertise" them when it's nothing new.

# 19 JwP23 @ 09/08/14 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
They're in. It's been the same teams for years so idk why they'd "advertise" them when it's nothing new.
Shaq&Penny, Ewing and the companies are in for sure. Does that mean all the other classic teams are in as well? No. Have you heard of 2K people mentioning about MJ and the 90s Bulls for 2K15? No.

# 20 apbuitron @ 09/08/14 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by king doe
When i think about it your probably right. I read that Micheal Jordan
only signed a three year deal for 2k11, 2k12 and 2k13. so natrually on nba 2k15 the deal would be expired.
It was said on one of the live streams that MJ is in.

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.