Home
Operation Sports News Post

Week 1 was a giant success with 90 Operation Sports members playing in our championship league! It’s not too late to join, since each league lasts just one week. Week 2’s league is just $5 to enter, pays out $500 in total cash prizes, and the winner gets to compete for the championship and a free Playstation 4 in the week 5 final!

Here’s the link for week 2’s league. All lineups lock and the league starts on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET.

Congratulations to Candyman05os, who won the week 1 league behind the strong performance of Julius Thomas. Only 6 other teams in our league selected Thomas, whose 3-touchdown performance gave Candyman the edge over 2nd place finisher wwharton and his squad lead by Matt Ryan.

Here’s Candyman’s full team, which was good for a cool $150 payout in week 1!

Click here to join the week 2 league. Good luck!

Game: Operation SportsReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 20 - View All
Operation Sports Videos
Member Comments
# 1 truzoe @ 09/10/14 04:03 PM
Thought I was going to finish at least top 9 lol dropped to 33 and no prize. Finna get it this week

# 2 GrandMaster B @ 09/10/14 05:53 PM
Not allowed in AZ...such BS. lol

# 3 Jakeness23 @ 09/11/14 08:47 AM
Thought I had it for a while, got as high as 3 and finished at 7. Going after that 1 spot this week though! Congrats to Candyman!

# 4 NDAlum @ 09/11/14 10:06 AM
IN!

Now the question is: is every single person in the FanDuel pool going to snag Terrance West at HB because he's $5300?

# 5 wwharton @ 09/11/14 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
IN!

Now the question is: is every single person in the FanDuel pool going to snag Terrance West at HB because he's $5300?
I can promise you he isn't on my team (though I love the kid from Towson... even more upset NOW that the Browns snagged him before the Ravens could).

# 6 NDAlum @ 09/11/14 06:51 PM
Last week like 41% had Shady...I'd bet that more than 41% have West this week. I'm so torn!

# 7 Steve_OS @ 09/12/14 03:11 PM
Any new players this week? Remember, you could win an Xbox One or PS4... And money isn't a bad thing either!

# 8 N51_rob @ 09/13/14 03:23 PM
I'm in I completely forgot about week 1! My laptop battery crapped the bed.

# 9 Bmore Irish @ 09/14/14 12:12 PM
I'm in. Only question is how did I miss this last week?

# 10 Brandwin @ 09/14/14 12:59 PM
Site crashed 30 minutes before kickoff. I should have signed up sooner, but for the people who spend real money and I am talking about the expensive ones, I would be pissed if I couldn't get in and make last minute changes.

# 11 Bmore Irish @ 09/14/14 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
Site crashed 30 minutes before kickoff. I should have signed up sooner, but for the people who spend real money and I am talking about the expensive ones, I would be pissed if I couldn't get in and make last minute changes.
I was wondering why I was having trouble getting in. I wanted to get a second entry in, but I'm glad I at least got one in.

Like you said though, that really sucks for the high rollers.

# 12 Brandwin @ 09/14/14 01:06 PM
It popped up, but at 12:59 Eastern so no time to make changes.

# 13 NDAlum @ 09/14/14 01:52 PM
I submitted a claim to cancel my entries. I couldn't get in for like a half hour before the games. I was trying to make some changes.

# 14 N51_rob @ 09/15/14 12:55 AM
Jay Cutler got me into the money with Riley Cooper left on Monday night.

# 15 Bmore Irish @ 09/15/14 07:32 AM
Yeah I'm looking for a big night from Riley Cooper tonight. I'm in 5th or 6th right now, but I want that top spot.

# 16 FrankAtFanDuel @ 09/15/14 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
I submitted a claim to cancel my entries. I couldn't get in for like a half hour before the games. I was trying to make some changes.
Our support team is processing all of the refund requests today, let me know if you have any issues. Sorry to anyone affected! We're working hard for a smooth kickoff next Sunday.

# 17 wwharton @ 09/15/14 02:13 PM
This week didn't go quite as well as last for me, lol. I thought Colston would be motivated after his fumble in week one, and still catch Brees' eye with Stills out. I guess the Browns stingy secondary had more of an effect bc he got me a big goose egg.

The popular Justin Harper sleeper pick didn't do much for me either.

# 18 N51_rob @ 09/15/14 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Irish
Yeah I'm looking for a big night from Riley Cooper tonight. I'm in 5th or 6th right now, but I want that top spot.
Me and you both, so I guess there is no shot of me winning this week.

# 19 Bmore Irish @ 09/15/14 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
Me and you both, so I guess there is no shot of me winning this week.
I probably won't be catching the dude in the lead (unless Cooper has a Jordy-esque week), but I figure I'm already in the money and should be moving up a few spots.

When's the championship? Did I read correctly that it's week 5? Don't have time to play around to get a bid for that free console.

# 20 NDAlum @ 09/15/14 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankAtFanDuel
Our support team is processing all of the refund requests today, let me know if you have any issues. Sorry to anyone affected! We're working hard for a smooth kickoff next Sunday.
My refund went through as requested.

Thank you for the solid customer support. I'll be back at it Week 3 and I'm hoping the issues are cleared up to prevent this. I'm sure it caused many headaches on your side of things.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.