Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Check out the latest NBA 2K15 trailer, titled "What If"...

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 love @ 09/12/14 01:15 PM
My balls just about exploded. Nice trailer.

# 2 bjthomas121 @ 09/12/14 01:16 PM
Steph currys UA charge shoes look great! There high tops and they look like actual high tops instead of 2k14 where they all were off like the Kobe 9s

# 3 countryboy @ 09/12/14 01:17 PM
Holy Cow!

Biggest thing that I took out of that video was how odd it was to see Larry Bird in a Bulls jersey.

Trailer really spiked my hype meter!

# 4 Clappington @ 09/12/14 01:20 PM
What if I'm ready for 2k15?

# 5 King_B_Mack @ 09/12/14 01:21 PM
Confirmed Jordan looks so much better and Larry Bird no longer looks like

# 6 The 24th Letter @ 09/12/14 01:23 PM
Am I seeing things or is Final Fantasy Bird finally gone?

# 7 RipCityAndy @ 09/12/14 01:23 PM
Is this just teasing the same ol' MyTeam, or do you think there have been some new additions/features to the game mode? I'm not sure what to take from this.

# 8 Cowboy008 @ 09/12/14 01:23 PM
Graphics look great

# 9 King_B_Mack @ 09/12/14 01:25 PM
Also of note. Don't know if it's different builds or what. But in one scene Wilt is wearing a red headband in the Bulls home whites and in another he's wearing white headband in the home whites. Finally have control over headband colors possibly?

# 10 SoundsLikeScone @ 09/12/14 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RipCityAndy
Is this just teasing the same ol' MyTeam, or do you think there have been some new additions/features to the game mode? I'm not sure what to take from this.
Steve posted an interview that goes over the changes

# 11 nathxniel @ 09/12/14 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RipCityAndy
OS MyTeam interview posted at the same time.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...interview.html

# 12 LingeringRegime @ 09/12/14 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Am I seeing things or is Final Fantasy Bird finally gone?
Final Fantasy Bird.

# 13 Jakeness23 @ 09/12/14 01:33 PM
Different body types would help take visuals to that next level. Also some smoothening out on their bodies, lines around limbs still have a kind of jagged look. Overall, looks really good though all things considered.

# 14 Jakeness23 @ 09/12/14 01:36 PM
Also, that Jordan dunk, I hate when they bring the ball that far down. Doesn't look like a Jordan dunk or very realistic for that matter.

# 15 tsbmolina @ 09/12/14 01:38 PM
What if..... Shaq did a better voice acting job in this trailer? Great trailer but I needed to put it on mute after several viewings.

# 16 VDusen04 @ 09/12/14 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeness23
Also, that Jordan dunk, I hate when they bring the ball that far down. Doesn't look like a Jordan dunk or very realistic for that matter.
Perhaps it's a nit pick but I agree that particular dunk has never looked very natural. I feel as though it's been in the game for years. Sometimes players may bring it down in that region (though not that late model Jordan) but something about that jam has always been a little off.

# 17 kolanji @ 09/12/14 01:55 PM
Oh mein these trailers are very well done by the marketing team this year....gone are the anouncements of announcements.....
Really liked that What IF trailer....very good change of pace

What if Take two was sold?
What if Mike Wang stayed and never came back from EA??
What if EA was allowed to buy exclusive NBA license????

Rhetorical.....

What matters is NBA 2k15 is soon to be here and once again a well deserving Dev team as VC...will expose the fruits and merits of dedication, determination, talent and most of all synergy...

# 18 Insight23 @ 09/12/14 01:56 PM
I may be the only one checking for it but did Wade look different in this trailer? He looked a bit different which is a plus for me because I didn't really care for his 2k14 model

# 19 cthurt @ 09/12/14 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Also of note. Don't know if it's different builds or what. But in one scene Wilt is wearing a red headband in the Bulls home whites and in another he's wearing white headband in the home whites. Finally have control over headband colors possibly?
Its more then likely two different classic Bulls teams in the trailer, but hopefully with all the customization options available this year the changing of headband colors and other accesories are available this year too.

# 20 Scary Larry @ 09/12/14 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoAwesome
KD drafted 1st would of been bad, he would of had injury riddled career

THOSE ARE YOUR ANSWERS
This statement is ridiculous.

« Previous123456Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.