Home
NHL 15 News Post

EA Sports has started their NHL 15 Hockey Ultimate Team season with their annual HUT Season Opener Sweepstakes.

They will be giving out prizes from today until September 22nd. All you have to do is play one game of Hockey Ultimate Team to get entered into the sweepstakes. Everyone that enters will receive a HUT Gold Pack on September 27th.

Check out the prizes below.
  • Grand Prize: 2 tickets to an NHL regular season game (incl. travel and only available to NA players)
  • Runner Up Prize: 10 users will receive 1 HUT Gold Premium Packs (untradeable, unsellable)
  • Everyone: 1 HUT Gold Pack (untradeable, unsellable) – packs awarded on or before September 27
It's easy to enter the sweepstakes, just follow the directions below.

1) Create a HUT Team

Enter Hockey Ultimate Team from the NHL 15 main menu. Enter a team name and abbreviation and open your starter pack.

2) Play a HUT Game

Once your select BUILD TEAM you are all set up to jump into your first HUT game. Go to the PLAY tab and select ONLINE SEASONS or PLAY SOLO and complete one game of HUT.

3) That’s it!

Once you finish your game you’ll automatically be entered into the sweepstakes. You must play your first game from September 12 to Sept 22 at 11:59pm PT to qualify.

Here to redeem your Gold Pack:

Everyone who plays a HUT game between September 12 to Sept 22 at 11:59pm will receive a HUT Gold Pack on Sept 27. To redeem your pack go to UNOPENED PACKS on the HUT main menu.

Full rules can be found here.

Game: NHL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 16 - View All
NHL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 drewst18 @ 09/13/14 01:59 AM
They would do this... screw these guys, Build up HUT what an embarrassment.

I know OS is all about the game, but we as a community should not be advertising this crap, theyre trying to sucker people in.

# 2 13whitebread @ 09/13/14 09:27 AM
I got a sweepstakes for you EA put season mode back in and I'll buy the game

# 3 IG 88 @ 09/13/14 08:51 PM
Boo to this

Of course it is a HUT mode sweepstakes...EA's ripoff mode. Not that NHL 15 has any other modes to play anyway.

# 4 Viktor @ 09/21/14 09:03 AM
Hell I'll take this. I'm a Coyotes fan living in Iowa so I'll take the free airfare.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.