Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

(Hover over the image and click for a better resolution, or click here)

The NBA 2K15 player ratings have been revealed for the 201st overall rated player through the 424th.

The top 200 players will be revealed later, as the Twitter account builds more followers.

Post your thoughts!

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 turty11 @ 09/13/14 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
He was a beast in 2k last year maybe too much like His Phoenix suns days .

yea, but thats always a problem with anyone slightly athletic at the PF/C spot lol

# 22 TCFClemson @ 09/13/14 12:37 AM
I am glad to see Trevor Booker on there but I was hoping to see KJ McDaniels listed

# 23 TCFClemson @ 09/13/14 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondee
....which was a small percentage of the year. And when he actually was, he was mediocre at best. Not once did he dominate anything. Always taking elbow jumpers he couldn't hit. No real post moves. Can't rebound, can't defend, can't stay on the court too long....they had to give him minutes but he is practically useless.
I wonder if he will have high ratings but also a very red injury prone body.

Basically you are getting a good player but it is risky if he will see the court a ton.

# 24 Phreezy P @ 09/13/14 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid_SwordZ
how the hell is Reggie Evans rated a 74? What has he done to even gain any sort of rating boost.
Pretty sure his ratings weren't actually boosted. Probably, like everyone else with a rating boost, his specialized position gave him a boost. In this case, He's an elite rebounder, so he deserves his rating as he is a valuable player in that aspect.

# 25 nyk_fatboy @ 09/13/14 12:49 AM
steve novak a 72? he does nothing but shoot 3's he should be like a 67

# 26 Toaster @ 09/13/14 01:23 AM
Hey, wheres Omri Casspi?
Also, what has Austin rivers done to justify such a relatively high overall?

# 27 HowDareI @ 09/13/14 01:27 AM
Half the Sixers roster on here representin lol

At least Wroten ain't such a scrub no more

# 28 syncinatti @ 09/13/14 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreezy P
Pretty sure his ratings weren't actually boosted. Probably, like everyone else with a rating boost, his specialized position gave him a boost. In this case, He's an elite rebounder, so he deserves his rating as he is a valuable player in that aspect.
Right. It seems to me that one dimensional players have gotten a ratings boost. But only if that one dimension is elite. ie Novak and Reggie Evans.
It also seems to me that athleticism impacts the ratings alot.
But someone please explain how Raymond Felton is a 74. He's not particularly good at anything and is bad at a few things.
Also, I don't think Rondee really watched the Knicks last season. His comments about Amare are all inaccurate. Except his defense and durability.

# 29 Sundown @ 09/13/14 01:43 AM
Kent Bazemore at 74 is a pretty big overrate. I guess some buckets in a run and gun system in LA will do that for you. He's like a 69 or so.

# 30 Rondee @ 09/13/14 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by turty11
21-9 per 40 and 43% from mid range.. you sure you watchin the knicks
11.9 ppg and 4.9 rpg, he's very overrated.

Olynyk 8.7 ppg and 5.2 rpg
Mozgov 9.4 ppg 6.4 rpg
Ilyasova 11.2 ppg 6.2 rpg
Dunleavy 11.3 ppg 4.2 rpg

# 31 Blackhail92 @ 09/13/14 02:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondee
11.9 ppg and 4.9 rpg, he's very overrated.

Olynyk 8.7 ppg and 5.2 rpg
Mozgov 9.4 ppg 6.4 rpg
Ilyasova 11.2 ppg 6.2 rpg
Dunleavy 11.3 ppg 4.2 rpg
To amares credit he played in less than 24 mins. He will sti probably be like an 81. 2k does consider minutes by production hence why bogut is an 80. Amare mid range is still cash money and while he seems to turn the ball over a lot, his post moves have actually been great, in fact he seems to hVe taken the most out of Hakeem's training than anyone I have seen recently. Can still block people as well,. His man to man defense is just atrocious. I beleive when he started the last 21 games knciks were 16 and 5 and he averaged 16 and 8 on 57 percent shooting or something like that. That's not much to be mad at

# 32 Rondee @ 09/13/14 02:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syncinatti
Right. It seems to me that one dimensional players have gotten a ratings boost. But only if that one dimension is elite. ie Novak and Reggie Evans.
It also seems to me that athleticism impacts the ratings alot.
But someone please explain how Raymond Felton is a 74. He's not particularly good at anything and is bad at a few things.
Also, I don't think Rondee really watched the Knicks last season. His comments about Amare are all inaccurate. Except his defense and durability.
I did quite a lot, and most of them involved bad amare shots and horrible decisions. I don't think you did if you say felton is not good at anything... He's not great a any one single cat, but he's a steady pg. 74 seems about right. Considering how felton contributes to the team, can you really say amare is more valuable? I think maybe the last time you saw him play was his first season with ny.

# 33 Rondee @ 09/13/14 02:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhail92
To amares credit he played in less than 24 mins. He will sti probably be like an 81. 2k does consider minutes by production hence why bogut is an 80. Amare mid range is still cash money and while he seems to turn the ball over a lot, his post moves have actually been great, in fact he seems to hVe taken the most out of Hakeem's training than anyone I have seen recently. Can still block people as well,. His man to man defense is just atrocious. I beleive when he started the last 21 games knciks were 16 and 5 and he averaged 16 and 8 on 57 percent shooting or something like that. That's not much to be mad at
My point is, for a guy who is physically unable to play more minutes, how can he be an 80? He is often injured, and the whole low post training thing i have yet to see him consistently do (imo dwight has made the most of the hakeem training). I feel he almost avoids it by taking elbow jumpers all day.

Per 40 numbers are great. But for amare, they don't mean anything since he'll never play more than 20 or so. And he's a decent sub at best with that per game production.

# 34 oxide @ 09/13/14 02:28 AM
Shabazz... you better work your *** off boy... there are tons of guys ready to take your spot this year.

# 35 syncinatti @ 09/13/14 02:28 AM
Rondee, I am a diehard Knicks fan. I watch literally every game. EVERY GAME.

# 84Rondee @ 09/12/14 10:59 PM
Other than Melo and JR though, you've got calderon,bargnani, felton, and shumpert who should all rate around where JR should be if not a bit higher

This was your comment on the quick gameplay vid post discussing ratings. Not only do you think Felton is still on the team, you think he should be possibly rated higher than JR?!!? You're nuts.
You Sir, have lost all credibility to me when it comes to my Knicks.

# 36 Rondee @ 09/13/14 02:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syncinatti
Rondee, I am a diehard Knicks fan. I watch literally every game. EVERY GAME.

# 84Rondee @ 09/12/14 10:59 PM
Other than Melo and JR though, you've got calderon,bargnani, felton, and shumpert who should all rate around where JR should be if not a bit higher

This was your comment on the quick gameplay vid post discussing ratings. Not only do you think Felton is still on the team, you think he should be possibly rated higher than JR?!!? You're nuts.
You Sir, have lost all credibility to me when it comes to my Knicks.
Jr shoots the three but turns it over a lot. So yeah between jr and felton, i dont see any reason why jr should be any higher. But i guess it's all about the scoring.

So you're hardcore knicks, that's impressive. Losing my knicks cred to you makes me sad.

# 37 lvnba @ 09/13/14 03:01 AM
Where is Spencer Dinwiddie?

# 38 LoSoisNiCEx414 @ 09/13/14 03:02 AM
Giannis watch still alive!

# 39 raiderphantom @ 09/13/14 06:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardknicksfan
8 knicks on this this list

Oh lawd it's gunna be a tough year

I really hope online association is working fully. Cause quick match gunna be painful. Melo and a bunch of scrubs. I bet shump is like a 75, STAT 78-77.

Second best player is gunna be jose Calderon.

But how are Steve Novak and bargnani the same rating. Novak is like a better 3pt shooting and even more horrid at everything else version of him. Bargnani is a scrub but the man has some skills and if driven can be a solid player.
Novak is 1000X smarter on both ends and more efficient. Novak won't have the same rebounding, handling, athleticism, shot blocking but Bargnani should be given a 50 off/def awareness and Novak is a money spot up shooter at least

# 40 scottyp180 @ 09/13/14 07:43 AM
These look pretty good but it's tough to get the full picture without seeing specific ratings. We have just under half of the ratings and the highest overall is only 74. Sounds about right to me

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.