Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

(Hover over the image and click for a better resolution, or click here)

The NBA 2K15 player ratings have been revealed for the 201st overall rated player through the 424th.

The top 200 players will be revealed later, as the Twitter account builds more followers.

Post your thoughts!

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 fcnquotes @ 09/13/14 03:45 PM
Marquis Teague is too high. He's one of the worst players in the league.

# 62 raiderphantom @ 09/13/14 05:52 PM
If overall formula was honestly really good, Shumpert would be on this list too. The guy is a scrub who doesn't even defend anymore, can't handle the ball, can't finish, and has a streaky shot. I'd give him a 70 tops. But he probably got good defensive and athletic ratings and they didn't lower his weaknesses to the point they should be.

# 63 BluFu @ 09/13/14 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcnquotes
Marquis Teague is too high. He's one of the worst players in the league.
his stats weren't too bad when he played for brooklyn though

# 64 Mauer4MVP @ 09/13/14 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderphantom
If overall formula was honestly really good, Shumpert would be on this list too. The guy is a scrub who doesn't even defend anymore, can't handle the ball, can't finish, and has a streaky shot. I'd give him a 70 tops. But he probably got good defensive and athletic ratings and they didn't lower his weaknesses to the point they should be.
I honestly can't believe I'm hearing this from a Knicks fan.

# 65 Gramps91 @ 09/14/14 11:27 AM
I think some of the ratings run to closely together which worries me a bit but I'm willing to give this new ratings system a try.

# 66 Blackhail92 @ 09/14/14 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
I honestly can't believe I'm hearing this from a Knicks fan.
I am also a Knicks fan and shumpert should be like a 76. He does still play defense he actually was number ONE in defensive plus minus rating for sgs that play 25 mins or more(I know not many sgs play defense) his offense is just terrible. A bad finisher at the rim but is athletic, lost faith in his shot as well. He should be better in the triangle but still with such bad offense a 76 should be right because he is still a top notch defender. He does gamble a lot as well though

# 67 philliesphan026 @ 09/15/14 01:25 AM
What's the point of using a 0-100 scale if the lowest person is rated a 64? All sports games do this.

# 68 Trackball @ 09/15/14 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by philliesphan026
What's the point of using a 0-100 scale if the lowest person is rated a 64? All sports games do this.
It's not even 0-100. It's 25-100.

I don 't get it either--but as long as the game plays well ON THE COURT, I let it slide. It bugs me, yeah, but it's extremely minor in the grand scheme of things.

# 69 DatIsraeliGuy @ 09/15/14 01:49 PM
I'm Sorry, But Gal Mekel Had The Most Amazing Eurobasket Qualifiers, He Should Be At Least 72

# 70 bedwardsroy19 @ 09/15/14 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatIsraeliGuy
I'm Sorry, But Gal Mekel Had The Most Amazing Eurobasket Qualifiers, He Should Be At Least 72
I could definitely see him being a big mover this year!

# 71 turty11 @ 09/15/14 01:56 PM
gal mekel better not even see the court if dallas wants to win, dallas is loaded with G's

# 72 AdamJones113 @ 09/15/14 02:14 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
I could definitely see him being a big mover this year!
Quote:
Originally Posted by turty11
gal mekel better not even see the court if dallas wants to win, dallas is loaded with G's
Waiting for David Blatt to trade for the guy that beat him in the 2012-13 final. If this guy can win MVP/beat a Maccabi Tel-Aviv team that won the Euros, I'd vote for a 70+. I mean, even LeBron never did that!

# 73 turty11 @ 09/15/14 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJones113
Waiting for David Blatt to trade for the guy that beat him in the 2012-13 final. If this guy can win MVP/beat a Maccabi Tel-Aviv team that won the Euros, I'd vote for a 70+. I mean, even LeBron never did that!

# 74 Colts18 @ 09/15/14 02:18 PM
Quote:
That has what to do with NBA basketball?

# 75 raiderphantom @ 09/15/14 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhail92
I am also a Knicks fan and shumpert should be like a 76. He does still play defense he actually was number ONE in defensive plus minus rating for sgs that play 25 mins or more(I know not many sgs play defense) his offense is just terrible. A bad finisher at the rim but is athletic, lost faith in his shot as well. He should be better in the triangle but still with such bad offense a 76 should be right because he is still a top notch defender. He does gamble a lot as well though
I'm not completely convinced by those stats. Real plus minus rates LeBron extremely low defensively. Shump seemed to be getting beat in Iso situations more than any other Knick. Overly aggressive on the ball and way too eager to help from the strong side all the time. Udrih seemed to be the only guy with worse footwork. Pick and roll defense, or lack there of, killed us but Shump struggled mightily as well.

# 76 turty11 @ 09/15/14 02:27 PM
the +/- stats are my all time least favorite stat in any sport... its not a good judge of a person in themselves, ESPECIALLY when used out of context.

shump should be somewhere in the low-mid 70's. he was average at best

# 77 jeebs9 @ 09/15/14 09:26 PM
Man I think this is cool. But 2k is trying to get follower on Twitter. Just to release rating that should change weekly. And don't get me started on overall rates lol.

But I guess I'll bite anyway...

I love that there are only four players with 90 overall rating. That should be awesome!

# 78 barond57 @ 09/16/14 10:41 AM
Brandon Knight 78
OJ Mayo 75
Giannis Antetokounpo 77
Larry Sanders 80
John Henson 75
Khris Middleton 74
Nate Wolters 74

i'm shocked they are giving middleton and giannis some love. It killed me they were only 60 and easily the bucks most consistent players last year

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.