Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

The NBA 2K15 player ratings have been revealed for the 151st overall rated player through 200.

The top 150 players will be revealed later, as the Twitter account builds more followers.

Post your thoughts!

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Sundown @ 09/19/14 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
IQ is very important this year. He is a force to play with
Curious why Draymond Green is ranked only slightly higher than Barnes, if potential isn't really factored and basketball IQ is.

Green is a very saavy defender (was the only player who could stop Griffin in playoffs), and a moderately intelligent offensive player though he himself has a moderately (but improving) poor shot. He's also close to Barnes' 3 point percentage and literally does everything on the court better except shooting slightly worse on 3's.

Not to mention that he was 2nd in league defensive RAPM for wings, next to Iguodala (who is also shortchanged this year despite being All-NBA 1st Defensive team, and the major addition that propelled the Warriors to 3rd in league defense and was the Warrior with the biggest with/without win/loss differential).

Barnes had a horrible season with poor shooting, is an average defender, unimpressive motor, is poor in isolation, limited in lateral speed with poor footwork, poor handles, and unimpressive rebounding and offensive IQ. Reports are that his standing reach is also not especially long. Outside of a better vertical and maybe straight line speed, he's comparable or worse than Green in most respects, especially the ones' that matter.

Green was pretty much the Warriors' playoff MVP. Yet he's only 3 points above Kent Bazemore, who was barely even serviceable for the Warriors last season. Curious if these issues are an artifact of the system not rating defensive+offensive-glue-guys very highly, if they are high in offensive IQ but don't actually shoot much.

# 22 Steve_OS @ 09/19/14 08:33 AM
Looks like we are getting 101-150 sometime today.

# 23 thedream2k13 @ 09/19/14 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackball
Steve Nash is a Hall-of-Famer.

Steve Nash is 40.

Which is more important to rating?
His stats from last season should be what decides his rating. Age and PENDING hof status shouldn't matter

# 24 CoffeyN @ 09/19/14 09:07 AM
Am I missing KJ McDaniels somewhere in those released so far...or is he not in the game? I find it difficult to believe hes rated in the top 150...but wouldnt be mad about it.

# 25 UniversalNoob @ 09/19/14 09:09 AM
I guess at the time they created the roster, he was still not signed to a contract officially.

# 26 CD90 @ 09/19/14 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCoffey
Am I missing KJ McDaniels somewhere in those released so far...or is he not in the game? I find it difficult to believe hes rated in the top 150...but wouldnt be mad about it.
He was a great defender in college, so who knows...

My guess is they forgot about him in this list.
Should be in the game. Grant (picked 7 spots later) is in, so i expect KJ to be there

# 27 ejohns1004 @ 09/19/14 10:15 AM
Just wondering Beds, but is Spencer Dinwiddie even in the game at launch?

# 28 RocketTMac1 @ 09/19/14 10:16 AM
Gary Neal is a 75 and I have yet to see Hendo...............that fundamental rating must be off the freaking charts. I would have Neal at a 69 but I'm telling myself that this is a new system and things must weigh more than ever.

# 29 barond57 @ 09/19/14 10:32 AM
I think if giannis was like 76 people wouldn't have been as upset. Also the statistics for last year are very misleading. Giannis offense was reduced to standing in the corner while neal, butler, zaza, knight would shoot us out of games. Thats why most of his points came out of hustle points, because thats basically the only time he would get the ball. I think this year Giannis is going to prove alot of people that hes more then just potential.

# 30 vick4realz @ 09/19/14 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackball
Steve Nash is a Hall-of-Famer.

Steve Nash is 40.

Which is more important to rating?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Is it high or low ?

The guy is completely done.
Too high imo I mean he is way out of his prime and tbh he isn't even a contribution to the Lakers anymore. To be completely honest I thought he retired this offseason. I acknowledge the fact hes a HOFer but his ovr should be based on what he is capable of now.

# 31 Blackhail92 @ 09/19/14 11:04 AM
Hmmm seems as if hardaway JR. and patrick Beverly are both 77 plus. I like it.

# 32 bedwardsroy19 @ 09/19/14 11:17 AM
anybody w/guaranteed contracs missing from the out of box roster will be added in roster updates in the near future

# 33 Yuss @ 09/19/14 03:08 PM
Quote:
anybody w/guaranteed contracs missing from the out of box roster will be added in roster updates in the near future
Do you know if roster makers going to do what they did last year and use Euroleague CF and portraits for missing NBA players?

I did not like that. I'd rather see a CAP or generic face or no portrait at all than using another professional basketball player's CF and Portrait.

# 34 Goffs @ 09/19/14 03:10 PM
Quote:
With actual faces and heads right? Last year they used some of the Euroleague players to pass off as the missing players.

# 35 bedwardsroy19 @ 09/19/14 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuss
Do you know if roster makers going to do what they did last year and use Euroleague CF and portraits for missing NBA players?

I did not like that. I'd rather see a CAP or generic face or no portrait at all than using another professional basketball player's CF and Portrait.
No I won't be doing that. No European look a likes

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.