Home
FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Mobile News Post

FIFA 15 Ultimate Team is now available on iOS, Android, and Windows Phone. This app is a standalone game which allows you to create your own Ultimate Team on the go. The game features two game modes: Ultimate Team and Matches of the Week.

In Ultimate Team, you get the entire Ultimate Team experience from FIFA 15 but you will also have the unique ability to do quick simulations of games which will allow you to play more games, accumulate more rewards, and progress through seasons at a faster rate.

The Matches of the Week feature will allow you to choose your favorite club and live out their real world schedule. In addition, you will also be able to play the biggest matches from around the world. With 600 clubs to choose from, you'll almost certainly have the club you want, unless you are a fan of the Brazilian clubs -- who aren't in the game with EA's licensing ending with them.

Game: FIFA 15 Ultimate Team MobileReader Score: Vote Now
Platform: Android / iOS / iPad / iPhoneVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 juice2142 @ 09/24/14 02:29 PM
any word on when the fifa 15 companion app will be available? I want to be able to check the FUT markets from my phone. (I currently play FUT on PS4, so don't want to start over with an iOS version)

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.