Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

The NBA 2K15 player ratings have been revealed for the 31st overall rated player through 50. The top 30 will be revealed soon.

Post your thoughts!

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 eko718 @ 09/25/14 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjiA
wonder where DeMar Derozan and Kyle Lowry will be slotted in...
Derozan is an 85.

# 22 jpshua15 @ 09/25/14 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1
Remember the injury system this year. People like Williams might not play the whole season.
Good point. But even when healthy, I don't see him better than dragic, lawson, holiday, kemba, etc. at his age

# 23 theycallmeZZ @ 09/25/14 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluFu
OP updated, still no lowry/derozan sighting!! they're both at least an 86. so amped
DeRozan is an 85 (DeRozan himself tweeted the screenshot with his rating)

https://twitter.com/DeMar_DeRozan/st...327488/photo/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by allBthere
They will be dangerous!

Jonas V at 78, demar and lowry in the mid 80s

The thing is though, I only remember seeing a couple other raptors, the lowest rated in the game and chuck hayes....

did I miss any, because they sure as heck won't be rated above demar and lowry... skimming for "tor" might not be the best strategy later I'll go back with the lineup in front of me and check it thoroughly! I'm EXCITED! haha
Raps lineup:

Kyle Lowry: ?
DeMar DeRozan: 85
Jonas Valanciunas: 78
Amir Johnson: 77
Lou Williams: 77
Terrence Ross: 76
Greivis Vasquez: 76
Patrick Patterson: 75
Tyler Hansbrough: 73
James Johnson: 70
Landry Fields: 69
Chuck Hayes: 69
Bruno Caboclo: 64

# 24 RocketTMac1 @ 09/25/14 06:07 PM
Big Al is easily a top 20 player. Hope it happens. Outside of Duncan, Aldridge and Love he is the best PF in the league

# 25 BluFu @ 09/25/14 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theycallmeZZ
DeRozan is an 85 (DeRozan himself tweeted the screenshot with his rating)
https://twitter.com/DeMar_DeRozan/st...327488/photo/1
got ahead of myself... didn't see him before the last 85 rating so i thought he went up..

# 26 RocketTMac1 @ 09/25/14 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpshua15
Good point. But even when healthy, I don't see him better than dragic, lawson, holiday, kemba, etc. at his age
I agree right now he isn't. But I think they are taking into account his body of work. Overall he has had a better career. And we don't know how power and maybe system goes into these ratings yet. Right now the new ratings to me is for fans to say "hey my big three is nasty this year".

# 27 stillfeelme @ 09/25/14 06:12 PM
Quote:
Big Al is easily a top 20 player. Hope it happens. Outside of Duncan, Aldridge and Love he is the best PF in the league

He will be in the upper 80's. I would guess 87. Dude post game is so vicious. His defense well...? He rebounds. He needs to cut some of those jumpers out though.

# 28 RocketTMac1 @ 09/25/14 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfeelme
He will be in the upper 80's. I would guess 87. Dude post game game is so vicious. His defense well...? He rebounds. He needs to cut some of those jumpers out though.
Could say the same thing for Love though. Love just has more range. But I'm not mad at it lol. Glad to see Charlotte basketball is finally getting respect again. Three players in the top 50 is like winning the lottery. It's hard to believe I get to play and watch a talented team again. Remember the generated players in our inaugural season lol.

# 29 jpshua15 @ 09/25/14 06:15 PM
Quote:
I see Big Al as a center since he's so massive but not that mobile ... and bc of his post game. He's the 3rd best center in the league imo behind Dwight and Jo

# 30 Steve_OS @ 09/25/14 06:15 PM
Updated list, typo was made. (via @2KStauff)

# 31 seanbarkley @ 09/25/14 06:19 PM
You can be subjectively be for or against some of the ratings (in my case I consider Millsap a lil' bit overrated), but what is clear is that these ratings reflect real life overall stats better than ever.

# 32 8KB24 @ 09/25/14 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpshua15
I see Big Al as a center since he's so massive but not that mobile ... and bc of his post game. He's the 3rd best center in the league imo behind Dwight and Jo
He's not.

/10char

# 33 slowdifference @ 09/25/14 06:31 PM
I don't get the DWill hate. Granted, last season was bad, but the man was playing on 2 bad ankles. His previous 2 years he was a top 5 pg imo. I think he'll be back to his old self this year

# 34 lilteapot @ 09/25/14 06:33 PM
Bosh is too low.

# 35 dpower15 @ 09/25/14 06:34 PM
I am a Heat fan for life but I'm not sure D Wade is deserving of an 85+ right now.

That being said I think he will have a big year and once again be considered a top tier SG by all, but not sure based on the past couple years he warrants that high of a rating until he proves he's still got that top scorer in him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

# 36 jpshua15 @ 09/25/14 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KB24
He's not.

/10char
Well, then who do u think is? I'll buy the Marc Gasol argument ... but I'll give Big Al the edge over Boogie because of winning.

# 37 commandoelite5 @ 09/25/14 06:39 PM
Lance Stephenson and Klay Thompson are rated too high, they should be closer to 78-80 range. Klay is a classic 3 and D type guy, that's all he can do. He is a terrible passer(shoots everytime he gets the ball) and a terrible rebounder. Also both have below average Player Efficiency Ratings. Happy to see Millsaps rating being higher though, dude is a beast.

# 38 RocketTMac1 @ 09/25/14 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpower15
I am a Heat fan for life but I'm not sure D Wade is deserving of an 85+ right now.

That being said I think he will have a big year and once again be considered a top tier SG by all, but not sure based on the past couple years he warrants that high of a rating until he proves he's still got that top scorer in him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
When healthy Wade is arguably a top 5 guy. When he isn't you will see it I'm sure. I think the injury system is tied into overall performance over a long season in MyLeague and MyGM. So you will see D.Wade have great flashes of the old Flash and then he will turn in W.O.W and then Dwayne Wayne.

# 39 jpshua15 @ 09/25/14 06:39 PM
Quote:
I agree right now he isn't. But I think they are taking into account his body of work. Overall he has had a better career. And we don't know how power and maybe system goes into these ratings yet. Right now the new ratings to me is for fans to say "hey my big three is nasty this year".
Must be an exciting time for Hornets fans ... I think Lance has a chance to become a star and face of the franchise ... he just needs to get his act together, which I think he can do in that environment

# 40 RocketTMac1 @ 09/25/14 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commandoelite5
Lance Stephenson and Klay Thompson are rated too high, they should be closer to 78-80 range. Klay is a classic 3 and D type guy, that's all he can do. He is a terrible passer(shoots everytime he gets the ball) and a terrible rebounder. Also both have below average Player Efficiency Ratings. Happy to see Millsaps rating being higher though, dude is a beast.
Yup Lance just does everything on the court clearly doesn't deserve an 84...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.