Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

GameTrailers have posted their NBA Live 15 hands-on impressions in their latest videocast. Make sure you watch it and post your thoughts.

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 clipperfan811 @ 10/03/14 08:20 PM
Definitely looks promising. It's pretty obvious from the clips that graphically and animation wise it's a big jump from last years game. It was interesting to hear about the crowd atmosphere, being that people rave about how Live 10 had that so right. I'd love to see some gameplay with plays being run.

# 22 Earl1963 @ 10/03/14 08:23 PM
Live has always been my hoop game of choice, because it feels more authentic than any other NBA game, IMO. Even though Live 14 was a little stiff it still played a more authentic game of basketball than the competition, IMO.

This vid blew me away on how much more fluid it looks compared to 14. The animations look amazing. Man I can't wait to get my hands on this one.

Thanks for the vid.

# 23 Jay Jay @ 10/03/14 08:24 PM
Them physics is on point

# 24 The 24th Letter @ 10/03/14 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl1963
Live has always been my hoop game of choice, because it feels more authentic than any other NBA game, IMO. Even though Live 14 was a little stiff it still played a more authentic game of basketball than the competition, IMO..

Didn't you already say you're skipping "the competition" this year? There is literally no reason to bring it up here...

# 25 The 24th Letter @ 10/03/14 08:36 PM
Was the poster dunk that Dame L. did the same one Andrew Wiggins did in the trailer? Hopefully It's not something we see too often...

It's a nasty dunk but not one we should see too often...esp from Dame...

# 26 Earl1963 @ 10/03/14 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Didn't you already say you're skipping "the competition" this year? There is literally no reason to bring it up here...
If I did it wasn't in this thread. Anyway who cares, I'm way too excited.

# 27 El_Poopador @ 10/03/14 08:44 PM
Good find. I like what I'm hearing about the game this year. From the clips they showed, everything looked much improved from last year. Animations looked smooth, and I liked that they showed the extended clips from the trailer, and different angles of those clips. I wish the demo was out already lol.

# 28 El_Poopador @ 10/03/14 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
They hit the nail on the head when they said they "feel" good playing it. If you don't get a stop, you feel like it's your fault. If you foul someone, you feel like you fouled them. If you hit a big shot, yep, all you. It's funny, but once you get your hands on it, you'll see it.

They also touched on how fun it is, realistic pace, and a lot of depth. Glad guys get to see a little more info and hands on.
That is a huge factor in any game for me: to feel like you were responsible for the play, good or bad. I love that they said it feels that way.

# 29 Earl1963 @ 10/03/14 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jano
I really loved the wrist snap and oddly enough the individual fingers. This game has really good "hand models" I didn't think I would say that about a bball game

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
I didn't notice the fingers, had to go back and check out the vid again. You're right EA spent time on each individual finger movement, and they did an amazing job. Fingers are the most complex part of the body to re-create, I hate drawing them.

# 30 The 24th Letter @ 10/03/14 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl1963
If I did it wasn't in this thread. Anyway who cares, I'm way too excited.

For Live right? Then you should talk about Live.

Anyway, I am ready to try this baby out. One thing I liked that he mentioned is that practice mode let you know where you need your start your layups. I played a lot of Live 14 and I still don't know quite where to trigger one consistently lol...

# 31 wallofhate @ 10/03/14 09:16 PM
Sounds more like 2 parents talking about their kid more than an impressions video idk maybe it was just me.

# 32 BiggD @ 10/03/14 09:31 PM
Some sneaky new footage in there! really liked what i heard and saw... starting to feel like the old days of getting excited for NBA games!!!!

# 33 grodbetatted @ 10/03/14 09:37 PM
finally a hgih res video and i must say it does look good...for those who say it looks cartoony, i dont see it... i think their color palette looks much more lifelike opposed to the other company. NBA Live looks to have more realistic skin textures imo

# 34 rudeworld @ 10/03/14 09:43 PM
Didnt like the graphics... Everyones shoulders were huge and not all players looked good too. Btw Westbrook traveled.

# 35 Tonyattia @ 10/03/14 09:45 PM
The physics in the paint soud great. Hopefully live 16 had it all over the floor so every screen, box out, jostle, and post battle will be dynamic. This got me really excited am I liked that they showed new clips Ea hadn't released

# 36 grodbetatted @ 10/03/14 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudeworld
Didnt like the graphics... Everyones shoulders were huge and not all players looked good too. Btw Westbrook traveled.
explain to me how westbrook traveled he jab stepped and crossed back left before he ever moved his pivot foot... soooo im confused sir

# 37 swac07 @ 10/03/14 10:13 PM
Ok..this is starting to irk me ALL these impressions are starting to sound like they are reading from the back of the game box...generic..no depth...i mean cmon spacing??? If anything Live has always had great spacing smh

Come on EA access!!!

# 38 Nunubn2012 @ 10/03/14 10:15 PM
It's going to be just like live 10 when you mastered the game you got done incredible results

# 39 wdh6325 @ 10/03/14 10:18 PM
Wow. I downloaded the 720p version of this video and the game looks great. So much more detailed that the compressed youtube videos we've been watching. It's good hearing so many positives from those who have actually played the game. I was really hoping that the presentation and overall atmosphere would be better too, and it seems like it is. From the pa announcers making random anouncements and now non repetitive commentary. On Entweak, they described it as humorous. It's good to see lots of variety. I'm drooling. Crowd reactions seem better too. Better pacing and flow during gameplay, Oh My Gosh. I wonder how this reactive passing will work too. Seems like a contextual passing system.Hmmmmm. The dribbling looks more fluid. I'm drooling again. Lillard's dribbles, shots, and passes look spot on. I can't take it.

# 40 Ajknowsit @ 10/03/14 10:32 PM
It's starting to look and sound like Live 15 may rekindle some old relationships with fans.
I like the fact people are saying how much fun it is,starting to get pumped for this game...now wheres my demo?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.