Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

NBA 2K15 roster updates arrive every day and this year Mike Stauffer (bedwardsroy19) will provide us with the details. Check them out below.

Hey all,

Just a small update today, here are the notes:

Attribute Adjustments

Risers
  • Klay Thompson OVR 84 (+2)- Standing Close +4, Moving Close +2, Stand Still Three +3, Driving Layup +3, Offensive Consistency +10, On Ball Defense +3, Defensive Consistency +5
  • Joe Johnson 83 (+1)- Offensive Consistency +3, Quickness +2, Shot IQ +6
  • Michael Kidd Gilchrist OVR 78 (+1)- Stand Still Mid Range +6, Moving Mid Range +4
  • Jason Thompson OVR 76(+1)- Post Defense IQ +10, Defensive Consistency +10
  • Jordan Hill OVR 77 (+1)- Shot IQ +8
  • Derrick Favors OVR 79 (+1)- Post Control +7, Offensive Consistency +10, Shot IQ +4, Box Out +3
  • Gordon Hayward OVR 80 (+1)- Pass Vision +7
Neutral, but changes
  • Jason Maxiell OVR 67 )0)- Post Defense IQ +6
  • Rudy Gay OVR 83 (0)- Stand Still Midrange +3, Moving Mid Range +4
Fallers
  • Miles Plumlee OVR 77 (-1)- Offensive Consistency -10
Tendency Changes
  • Chris Bosh- Increased Touches
Team Color Adjustments
  • Lakers team color home for Rubberbands is yellow
  • New Orleans Head band color for home jerseys
  • Detroit arm sleeves and headbands for home jerseys
  • New York Home Jersey Accessories Orange
Shoe Changes
  • Miles Plumlee- peak Tem Lightning
Accessory Updates
  • Aaron Brooks- Added Compression Pants
-Mike Stauffer (@2Kstauff)

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 poloelite @ 11/03/14 09:46 AM
Appreciate the hard work

# 2 G5XL @ 11/03/14 09:47 AM
This is just....wow

# 3 CoffeyN @ 11/03/14 09:51 AM
Keep up the solid work Mike! I missed the last couple days, did MKGs form get updated?

# 4 LoSoisNiCEx414 @ 11/03/14 09:52 AM
I'm living these daily updates!

# 5 heelphreak @ 11/03/14 09:55 AM
This is incredibly impressive.

# 6 marc.stephen.15 @ 11/03/14 09:57 AM
thank you for the update!!! more power to you.. MKG got injured rib contussion.

# 7 Sundown @ 11/03/14 10:00 AM
As much as I am a Warriors fan, and as much as I love the daily updates-- isn't a 3 game sample from Klay a little small for a 10 point boost to offensive consistency? Haha.

# 8 dom5552 @ 11/03/14 10:00 AM
Man still no love for boogie after the stat-sheet-stuffer yesterday? Boogie should have quite a few stats raised.

# 9 WaddupCouzin @ 11/03/14 10:06 AM
Due to reading these daily updates, I finding myself paying greater attention to player detail. I was watching the Knicks game last night wondering if we would see the orange accessories put in the thread today. Beds, you are doing Yeoman's work!

# 10 Goffs @ 11/03/14 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaddupCouzin
Due to reading these daily updates, I finding myself paying greater attention to player detail. I was watching the Knicks game last night wondering if we would see the orange accessories put in the thread today. Beds, you are doing Yeoman's work!
Man Beds is a machine! 5 am EST not expecting to see orange on the Knicks and was pleasantly surprised with the quick updates!

# 11 NBA2K Genius @ 11/03/14 10:17 AM
Hey man is it possible for you to Remove the headband from Andre Drummond, its been 3 games now he hasn't worn it. Also can you please change Zach LaVine shoes to Nikes, he wears Kobe's not Jordans, Can you also give James Johnson on Toronto a headband.... Toronto wears red headbands and sleeves at home now by the way.....

Keep up the good work man at this pace I should be able to start a Franchise or MYGM within the next month or so but until more Jerseys and other extras are put on the game I guess its Fantasy draft till then....

# 12 tropicana420 @ 11/03/14 10:20 AM
Beds should be on the cover of NBA 2K16!

# 13 DBMcGee3 @ 11/03/14 10:24 AM
I can't get over how great this is. I come to work giddy every morning, waiting to see what's been changed. The tendencies and attributes are especially cool, these things used to take weeks for 2k to change.

Excellent work!

# 14 robdilla @ 11/03/14 10:26 AM
read*****
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheezSteez

I've asked a lot so and I tried being patient but I'll ask again just incase Yall forgot .... MKG shoots completely different then last year and he's better at shooting as well here's a video of last night he takes 2 nice jumpshots ... Not all funky like before

http://youtu.be/jHsKlEvnkpI

Timing: Normal
Form: Release 88
Base: T. Burke
____

# 15 NBA2K Genius @ 11/03/14 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dom5552
Man still no love for boogie after the stat-sheet-stuffer yesterday? Boogie should have quite a few stats raised.
Yea I feel you man, Boogie been eating lately he deserves to be bumped to at least an 87, the same as Big Al although Cousins is better, you should also change his shot to....

Form: L. Stephenson
Base: JS 58

# 16 Rondee @ 11/03/14 10:32 AM
finally a bump for Klay!

he was quite impressive at the FIBA tourney (both ends), and improved a lot over the summer. I felt his ratings on release were a but under.

# 17 NBA2K Genius @ 11/03/14 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdilla
read*****
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheezSteez

I've asked a lot so and I tried being patient but I'll ask again just incase Yall forgot .... MKG shoots completely different then last year and he's better at shooting as well here's a video of last night he takes 2 nice jumpshots ... Not all funky like before

http://youtu.be/jHsKlEvnkpI

Base: T. Burke
____
I feel you on the shot change but with T. Burke's base he kicks his legs to much, here's what I changed his shot to on my game....

Base: JS 59

# 18 chackett12 @ 11/03/14 10:37 AM
can we get compression shorts in mycareer? i know its in create a player but we cant get to them.

# 19 Blackhail92 @ 11/03/14 10:41 AM
Loving these updates. If this keeps up I will have no complaints for a while. I am curious though if one of the upper level players play well such as curry,kobe,Melo,davis who are at 89 now, will they got to 90 or is it still four 90 plus players for the year

# 20 scrappyksu @ 11/03/14 10:56 AM
Switch the Warriors to wear blue sleeves and give Andre iguodala knee sleeves with pressure shorts instead of compression pants same with dion waiters. Give kyrie Irving hexpad knee sleeves and put his socks as high as they can go with the knee sleeves since that is what he wears. I am loving these updates keep up the great work

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.