Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

EA Sports has released their Madden NFL 15 player likeness update for PlayStation 4 users, as mentioned on the PlayStation.Blog. This is a free add-on that updates more than 150 players in the game, weighing in at 500MB.

No other details have been released and it's currently not available for Xbox One users. If EA Sports provides any additional information, we will update this post.

You can download the player likeness update from the PlayStation Store web link here or from your PlayStation 4 by going to the PS Store>New>Add-ons>Scroll to far right to view all>Sort by newest.

Below is an example of the updated Jordy Nelson.

UPDATE: Based off of some of the comments, the player likeness update is available in exhibition games only.

UPDATE #2: For some reason, the player likeness update has been pulled.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 TennVols @ 11/05/14 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowerWolf
I wonder if there's a corresponding patch coming with it so that they show up in CFM.
The updated faces showed up in CFM for me before they pulled it. They didn't show up when you pull up the edit player menu in CFM, but when I started a game in CFM the new updated faces were there.

# 82 JohnDoe8865 @ 11/05/14 11:52 PM
So EA hasn't said a word about this yet? How odd. We could use some clarification. Was it accidentally released on PSN before it was supposed to be pushed?

# 83 geezy @ 11/06/14 12:35 AM
Why wasn't this just in a title update why make it optional?

# 84 jbrock11 @ 11/06/14 01:20 AM
Update is still working for me. If you guys want to see a particular player, just let me know.

# 85 KDRIZZLE2K4 @ 11/06/14 01:39 AM
Has DeAndre Levy been updated? I know he got scanned thought it was for 16 tho.

Golden Tate got an update:

# 86 robo3687 @ 11/06/14 03:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan

You'd know better than I would if this is different or better/worse than before. I remember his nose being a different shape (more rounded in the tip/nostril area), and his facial features looking more squished on the face, like he was sucking on a lemon or something.
hmm..that really doesn't look like its been updated...and if it had then it still looks nothing like aaron...shame...

# 87 Gman 18 @ 11/06/14 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan

You'd know better than I would if this is different or better/worse than before. I remember his nose being a different shape (more rounded in the tip/nostril area), and his facial features looking more squished on the face, like he was sucking on a lemon or something.
The eyes on his model look weird to me

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

# 88 kang7877 @ 11/06/14 06:56 AM
My update was removed

# 89 airborn0071373 @ 11/06/14 08:23 AM
Maddens to lazy, FIFA 15 player likeness is years ahead compared to Madden. Aaron Rodgers looks more like an older brother, P Manning looks too old, ect. Any devs paying attention please do something about this.

# 90 StefJoeHalt @ 11/06/14 09:46 AM
I know it's been stated..I have downloaded the update however not working at all now since it was removed from the PS store

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 91 brandon54 @ 11/06/14 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtkiii
Well hopefully when it comes back out it with cover all games modes and not just Exhibition like the original post states.
I'm not sure if the faces worked in an actual game in cfm or not. I know when I looked into it, they didn't show up in player management. Nevertheless, there were clearly issues with it. Hopefully gets resolved soon. Loved the Edelman scan. Looked fantastic.

# 92 JohnDoe8865 @ 11/06/14 11:17 AM
I downloaded Tuesday and since it's been pulled I don't get the updated players either. Interesting to see where EA goes with this. I assume it was planned to be released at some point, just not yet?

# 93 CatMan72 @ 11/06/14 12:44 PM
Not sure why EA hasn't explained what happened and shared the re-release plan at this point, now that the horse is out of the barn?

# 94 PanthersGM305 @ 11/06/14 06:44 PM
Just lack of accountability, first the description of the add-on was "we can do this now " cause the next gen consoles. I was surprise to see Greg Hardy face scan which apparently they had probably since (Training camp) not be included at launch. It's a next GEN system EA sports Madden 15 developers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

# 95 Jershy88 @ 11/06/14 07:51 PM
Madden has been a complete disaster in virtually every way since Madden '06 on the Xbox 360, I only come back every year because I love football. The dropped the ball on this "play likeness update", just as we all would expect!

# 96 SmashMan @ 11/06/14 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jershy88
Madden has been a complete disaster in virtually every way since Madden '06 on the Xbox 360, I only come back every year because I love football. The dropped the ball on this "play likeness update", just as we all would expect!
...what the hell are you talking about? This was something Sony put up earlier than EA planned, so it was taken down.

# 97 StefJoeHalt @ 11/06/14 09:06 PM
So it clearly EA is dodging the reason for this..dev on Twitter has answered several questions but won't touch why this was pulled no matter how many times its asked

# 98 JaymeeAwesome @ 11/06/14 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
So it clearly EA is dodging the reason for this..dev on Twitter has answered several questions but won't touch why this was pulled no matter how many times its asked

I don't think it's EAs responsibility to comment on this. I believe it to be sony releasing the download too early. Sony should respond.

# 99 jvalverde88 @ 11/06/14 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt

Why should he? EA aren't the ones that pulled it down from the PS Store.

# 100 StefJoeHalt @ 11/06/14 10:45 PM
So you don't think at least a "sorry this was a mistake done by (insert company/name)..this will be release at later date.." I can see ur stances on this but on a Customer Service level u would think anything would help..off this part of the topic..Does anyone with computer knowledge explain to me how it is possible that even though I downloaded it and noticed the changes..now since it was removed it no longer works..Im exactly pretty curious about this..

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.