Home
EA Sports UFC News Post

Another free content update is available now for EA Sports UFC, adding 3 new fighters. As mentioned earlier in the week, those fighters include Myles Jury, Yoel Romero and Andrei Arlovski (check out the video here).

A couple of other fixes were also included, as seen below.

Game: EA Sports UFCReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 7 - View All
EA Sports UFC Videos
Member Comments
# 1 mosdef328 @ 11/19/14 10:51 AM
Woohoo new fighters. All three are solid choices IMO

# 2 Mr Bungle 34 @ 11/19/14 12:02 PM
Nice job EA. I'm going to tell you something. I hate your company. Maybe not so much anymore but I switched to 2k years ago (although I'd pick up a copy of live from time to time.) and when you bought the NFL rights I was really mad. Anyway, the dedication you've to shown this game leaves me impressed. The constant patches improving game play and the continued free fighters have been great. I'm ready to shell out a few bucks for some big name additions. Too many to name but there's a lot of legends still out there. Madden was actually fun this year too. I'm glad to see you turning things around.

# 3 Mr Bungle 34 @ 11/19/14 12:05 PM
If you could somehow add a tournament mode that would be cool too.

# 4 ballin2k0 @ 11/19/14 03:36 PM
Please add a tournament mode the game has no other modes i dont like my career so that leaves my with only quick match and honestly for that reason it feels empty .a tournement mode would actually change the game.please listen to us

# 5 Gotmadskillzson @ 11/19/14 04:43 PM
Andrei Arlovski is a beast. Heavy hands and heavy kicks. Rock your opponent early and often using him. Very easy to escape from the bottom with him as well.

# 6 mosdef328 @ 11/19/14 06:11 PM
I'd rather see an event mode then a tournament mode, but both would be excellent.

# 7 blackngoldfan @ 11/19/14 09:52 PM
Great additions. Hopefully Rumble Johnson is in the works. Also, I would pay for a classic pack including fighters such as Don Frye, Dan Severn, Tank Abbott, and Gary Goodridge.

# 8 woody2goody @ 11/20/14 04:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosdef328
I'd rather see an event mode then a tournament mode, but both would be excellent.
Both would add a lot of value. Make it happen!!

# 9 LingeringRegime @ 11/20/14 08:26 PM
Random Button still absent. Needs to be there.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.