Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

The Nike KYRIE 1 Dream is available now in MyCAREER for your MyPLAYER. They cost 8,000 VC. It isn't currently available in any other mode, so you can't equip them in your roster edits.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 gottibino @ 12/24/14 09:12 AM
Nice but that makes NO sense 2k! Why not just make it available in all modes?

# 2 ASB37 @ 12/24/14 09:15 AM
Yawn....fix the custom shoe issue in mycareer.

# 3 cthurt @ 12/24/14 09:19 AM
As bad as the shoes look in 2k it is laughable that they have the audacity to make us use VC to unlock them and then still not have them available in all modes.

# 4 ZephyrZ23 @ 12/24/14 09:48 AM
I made them the other day

# 5 wallofhate @ 12/24/14 09:49 AM
Are they on Kyrie?

# 6 Steve_OS @ 12/24/14 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallofhate
Are they on Kyrie?
Not yet....

# 7 airborn0071373 @ 12/24/14 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Not yet....
2K just said only available only in career mode....such BS....what a way to lose fansbase....especially myself who plays quick game/exhibition mode.

# 8 airborn0071373 @ 12/24/14 01:20 PM
Quote:
Not yet....
2K just said only available only in career mode....such BS....what a way to lose fan base....especially myself who plays quick game/exhibition mode.

# 9 Rell7thirty @ 12/24/14 01:35 PM
So beds will add them to Kyrie. This isn't enough. I want to use the custom colorways Kyrie uses for home and away.. All star and Christmas colorways too.

I don't understand this. The lack of newer shoes (Crazyghost, low Hyperdunk 2014, low Crazylight, zoom run the one, etc) is very frustrating from a consumer standpoint.

I don't play MyCareer mode.. What about people like me, Steve? This is honestly getting old.

# 10 TheLambOfDeth @ 12/24/14 02:36 PM
So are they only adding signature shoes this year? There's a ton of other shoes that need to be added.

# 11 kd35okc @ 12/24/14 03:52 PM
only one pair of shoes cmon -___-

# 12 Factzzz @ 12/24/14 04:04 PM
What's the point of adding it ONLY to MyCareer when you CAN'T even change your shoes in MyCareer.

# 13 Amare @ 12/24/14 04:05 PM
Thanks for releasing Kyrie Irving's shoes in the game. It's shame that Kyrie Irving cannot wear the Kyrie Irving Signature Shoe in the game.

# 14 mepting @ 12/24/14 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
What's the point of adding it ONLY to MyCareer when you CAN'T even change your shoes in MyCareer.
Exactly! So they've only added them to a mode that doesn't work?? Nice they are there.......but you can't wear them??

# 15 Steve_OS @ 12/24/14 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rell7thirty
So beds will add them to Kyrie. This isn't enough. I want to use the custom colorways Kyrie uses for home and away.. All star and Christmas colorways too.

I don't understand this. The lack of newer shoes (Crazyghost, low Hyperdunk 2014, low Crazylight, zoom run the one, etc) is very frustrating from a consumer standpoint.

I don't play MyCareer mode.. What about people like me, Steve? This is honestly getting old.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Mike
This.

10 Char
Do you both think this is my fault or something?

I understand the frustration, but I have nothing to do w/ it.

# 16 dramachild11 @ 12/24/14 11:15 PM
Quote:

Lol I know you have nothing to do with it but you gotta admit it's kinda hilarious that a player has a signature shoe but can't actually wear it... just writing that made me laugh again

# 17 Sitew33 @ 12/24/14 11:36 PM
I think it has to be like a 2K thing. For years they have had D-Rose ankle braces but D-Rose can't wear them. This year it was KD compression pants and KD can't wear them. Now you have Kyrie shoes and that's right you guessed it, he can't wear them either. At this point I'm starting to wonder if its just a coding thing or a running practical joke.

# 18 Rell7thirty @ 12/25/14 12:51 AM
Quote:

Lol no Steve, we love you!

I was just hoping you knew the inside scoop on why this is happening.

Btw, Merry Christmas / Happy holidays.

# 19 AceDawg5 @ 12/25/14 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitew33
I think it has to be like a 2K thing. For years they have had D-Rose ankle braces but D-Rose can't wear them. This year it was KD compression pants and KD can't wear them. Now you have Kyrie shoes and that's right you guessed it, he can't wear them either. At this point I'm starting to wonder if its just a coding thing or a running practical joke.
I'm going with practical joke, have u heard the 1 about the Kobe 9 high tops transforming into mids? Now that's a funny 1 as well. Not really sure who makes these decisions at 2k...but if they would just hire me to the common sense department I'd work for minimum wage

# 20 seanbarkley @ 12/25/14 05:39 AM
I have to say that shoe department (design, implementation, yearly improvements, models chosen, glitches and daily work) is nowadays by far the worst in 2K games. And I want to make it clear this has nothing to do with bedwardsroy19 work; indeed, the guy does miracles with what they have given him...

2K: Put another Beds on shoes next year!

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.