Home
WWE 2K15 News Post

The WWE 2K15 Moves Pack arrives today for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4, check out the trailer here. The moves pack is not included for Season Pass subscribers and costs $3.99.

Read the press release below.

Over 30 additions set for in-ring action, including moves from WWE Superstars Bray Wyatt®, Cesaro®, Jimmy Uso® and Jey Uso®, along with WWE Divas Nikki Bella® and Brie Bella®

2K today announced the availability of new downloadable content for WWE® 2K15, the latest release in the flagship WWE video game franchise. The new content features more than 30 new moves, including many made famous by WWE Superstars Bray Wyatt®, Cesaro®, Jimmy Uso® and Jey Uso®, as well as WWE Divas Nikki Bella® and Brie Bella®. The downloadable content offering* via Xbox Live online entertainment network from Microsoft for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system and Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, as well as PlayStation®Network for the PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment systems, includes the following items:

New Moves Pack
• More than 30 new moves, including an alternate version of Sister Abigail (made popular by Bray Wyatt), the Gutwrench Suplex (made popular by Cesaro), Rack Attack (made popular by Nikki Bella) and Running Knee Smash (made popular by Brie Bella), as well as the Uso Crazy and Spinning Powerbomb (made popular by Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso);
• The New Moves Pack will be available for a suggested price of $3.99.

Additional downloadable content for WWE 2K15 includes the following items:

Accelerator
• Players gain instant access to all unlockable content available in the game (excluding downloadable content);
• The Accelerator is available now for a suggested price of $1.99.

WCW Pack
• Playable WCW Superstars: Bam Bam Bigelow, Diamond Dallas Page, Fit Finlay, Lord Steven Regal and Lex Luger;
• The WCW Pack is available now for a suggested price of $7.99.

WWE 2K15 screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE 2K15 screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE 2K15 screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE 2K15 screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE 2K15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: WWE 2K15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
WWE 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 jawgee @ 01/13/15 10:36 AM
What's the use of buying a season pass again?

# 2 FrankStallone @ 01/13/15 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawgee
What's the use of buying a season pass again?
To dupe you out of extra money in November before you realize the game isn't even worth keeping. The $25 I spent on Season Pass and its non-existent content is literally the only reason I still have the game.

# 3 Stormyhog @ 01/13/15 11:46 AM
I'm passing on all the dlc really disappointing that they don't have a regular season pass that covers everything. I don't care about a showcase season pass at all would rather have had one that covers the wrestlers & move packs. I was more than happy with the passes in the previous games.

# 4 jcas007 @ 01/13/15 12:13 PM
We're a all the downloads with the wrestlers

# 5 jcas007 @ 01/13/15 12:14 PM
I was dumb and bought the season pass cause they promise you all kinds of stuff , when do we get it

# 6 almostbobsaget @ 01/13/15 12:38 PM
Here's a full list of moves:

Check out the full list of new WWE 2K15 wrestling moves below:

-Cross-Legged Fisherman Buster
-Electric Chair/German Suplex Combo
-Knee Drop Brainbuster
-Straight Jacket German Suplex
-Bridging Package Powerbomb
-Spinning Powerbomb
-End of Days
-Backslide Driver
-Northern Lights Brainbuster
-Fireman’s Carry Overhead Kick
-Fireman’s Carry Neckbreaker
-New Generation Combo
-Hart Attack
-Spike Piledriver 2
-More Bang
-Package Piledriver/Brainbuster Combo
-Spike Tombstone Piledriver
-Calf Killer
-Rear Naked Choke
-Somersault Cutter
-Figure-Four Headscissor
-Strong Style Knee Strike
-Tequila Sunrise
-Chicken Wing Gutbuster
-Cravate Suplex
-Handspring Cutter
-Rack Attack
-Running Knee Smash
-Crunchy
-Uso Crazy
-Kudo Driver
-Discus Big Boot
-Sister Abigail 3
-Gutwrench Suplex Combo
-Lumbar Check

# 7 Chester_Copperpot @ 01/13/15 02:24 PM
This here is the bad kind of DLC, the stuff worth pointing out as evidence that publishers are out of touch. I don't care about it not being included in the season pass, because it's 30 (or so) wrestling moves that should have been on the disc or added in a patch. It's really asinine that this exists.

# 8 Pezell04x @ 01/13/15 03:33 PM
I hate that 2K does this. Like Chester said, this is the bad kind of DLC. I am bummed the Season Pass stuff hasn't been released yet.

2K:

# 9 MoneyOvaHuds @ 01/13/15 03:58 PM
Video of all your moves http://youtu.be/aT8YaUSe_so

# 10 CatMan72 @ 01/13/15 06:27 PM
So are the moves automatically assigned to the character when you download this?

# 11 Playboy™ @ 01/14/15 01:21 AM
why dont these moves already come with the game, you already pay 60 dollars for a game plus tax. can you imagine paying money for a roster update on nba 2k15.

# 12 James96 @ 01/14/15 05:58 AM
I was wondering if anyone in Australia can confirm that the moves dlc and Hulk Hogan/Sting DLC is available on the playstation store. I can't find it anywhere but have read that it is available? thanks

# 13 azdawgpound @ 01/14/15 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatMan72
So are the moves automatically assigned to the character when you download this?

no there not u have to go in and edit move list.

# 14 YungPrinceRedd @ 01/15/15 03:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankStallone
To dupe you out of extra money in November before you realize the game isn't even worth keeping. The $25 I spent on Season Pass and its non-existent content is literally the only reason I still have the game.
That's my reason too.

# 15 cherman24 @ 01/15/15 08:02 PM
The season pass should have been called a "bundle" and stated what was included in that "bundle." I got sucked in the hype of destiny...luckily I went hard disc and didn't buy any season pass stuff (and took advantage of GS $40 trade). I also got duped into this hype and cancelled my pre-order and went digital for $80...so I'm kinda stuck now.

I'm done buying any unfamiliar (to me) game pre-order. I just want to 1) read reviews first and 2) just pay for DLC that I want instead of some "bonus" preorder or more expensive "limited edition" 3) Get games I get every year like the Show anyway on pre-order

I'm not knocking the game because I enjoy it, but I feel I can voice my opinion when I put up $80 for it too.

# 16 davis420 @ 01/16/15 06:54 AM
Would someone like to help make a list of what moves go to each wrestler and where each move is assigned? ex. signature, Finisher, etc.

-Cross-Legged Fisherman Buster
-Electric Chair/German Suplex Combo
-Knee Drop Brainbuster
-Bridging Package Powerbomb
-Spinning Powerbomb
-End of Days
-Backslide Driver
-New Generation Combo
-Hart Attack
-Spike Piledriver 2
-More Bang
-Calf Killer
-Rear Naked Choke
-Somersault Cutter
-Figure-Four Headscissor
-Strong Style Knee Strike
-Tequila Sunrise
-Chicken Wing Gutbuster
-Cravate Suplex
-Handspring Cutter
-Rack Attack - Nikki Bella
-Running Knee Smash
-Crunchy
-Uso Crazy - Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso
-Kudo Driver
-Discus Big Boot
-Sister Abigail 3 - Bray Wyatt
-Gutwrench Suplex Combo - Cesaro
-Lumbar Check

# 17 MoneyOvaHuds @ 01/17/15 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davis420
Would someone like to help make a list of what moves go to each wrestler and where each move is assigned? ex. signature, Finisher, etc.

-Cross-Legged Fisherman Buster - Zayn
-Electric Chair/German Suplex Combo - Zayn
-Knee Drop Brainbuster
-Bridging Package Powerbomb - Kevin Owens
-Spinning Powerbomb
-End of Days - Corbin
-Backslide Driver
-New Generation Combo
-Hart Attack - Kidd
-Spike Piledriver 2
-More Bang
-Calf Killer
-Rear Naked Choke
-Somersault Cutter
-Figure-Four Headscissor
-Strong Style Knee Strike - Paige
-Tequila Sunrise
-Chicken Wing Gutbuster
-Cravate Suplex
-Handspring Cutter
-Rack Attack - Nikki Bella
-Running Knee Smash
-Crunchy - Graves
-Uso Crazy - Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso
-Kudo Driver
-Discus Big Boot
-Sister Abigail 3 - Bray Wyatt
-Gutwrench Suplex Combo - Cesaro
-Lumbar Check

Added a few but I think I posted a video earlier in the thread . Prob best to google or check the YouTube comments of the DLC moves pack videos

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.