Home
EA Sports UFC News Post

With another EA Sports UFC patch on the way, a couple of new fighters have been revealed. Eddie Alvarez and Holly Holm will soon make their debuts in the game. Typically EA Sports releases 3 fighters for each addition, so we will most likely hear who the final fighter is tomorrow and hopefully some patch details.

UPDATE: Rafael dos Anjos and Anthony "Rumble" Johnson have also been confirmed. The free content update arrives on Wednesday, January 21st.

Who do you think they will reveal next?

Game: EA Sports UFCReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 7 - View All
EA Sports UFC Videos
Member Comments
# 1 fishingtime @ 01/18/15 02:49 PM
Hopefully Rumble. Definitely think Holm was a bad choice, but they are free so......

# 2 ERA @ 01/18/15 02:49 PM
Hopefully the next fighter is Rumble. I have a feeling its going to be Jessica Eye, though. Real stoked about Alvarez!

# 3 aholbert32 @ 01/18/15 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERA
Hopefully the next fighter is Rumble. I have a feeling its going to be Jessica Eye, though. Real stoked about Alvarez!
I doubt they are adding more women even though Eye has been rumored. Its either Rumble or Dos Anjos

# 4 aholbert32 @ 01/18/15 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtime
Hopefully Rumble. Definitely think Holm was a bad choice, but they are free so......
They need more women and Holm was the highest profile bantamweight that wasnt in the game so I'm not mad at it at all.

# 5 fishingtime @ 01/18/15 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Its either Rumble or Dos Anjos
These should have been the other two. Hopefully we get 4.

# 6 fballturkey @ 01/18/15 03:14 PM
Agreed that the game needed more female fighters, and there just aren't many that are higher profile than Holm. I don't understand why we don't have Rumble yet. He was ready to go and now he's back in the UFC.

# 7 fishingtime @ 01/18/15 03:32 PM
I just don't know where they will derive her stats from since Legacy is a C league at best.

# 8 ballin2k0 @ 01/18/15 04:28 PM
i geuss a tournement mode is just to much to ask for

# 9 ERA @ 01/18/15 05:08 PM
Quote:
I doubt they are adding more women even though Eye has been rumored. Its either Rumble or Dos Anjos
Forgot all about RDA. I think its him since he's been so vocal about not being in the game.

# 10 fishingtime @ 01/18/15 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERA
Forgot all about RDA. I think its him since he's been so vocal about not being in the game.
I just don't see them wasting a character model since Rumble was all ready to go. We could possibly get 4 like last time if these are the last fighters. They haven't said they would be though, and 2016 is a long ways away, so this might not be the last of the fighters we get. The last gameplay patch though.

# 11 Real Talk @ 01/19/15 02:28 AM
I think we will be getting Uriah Hall. He is in an in game video and I don't think he has been in so far because they thought the UFC might cut him. I think we will get rumble closer to his fight with AG

# 12 aholbert32 @ 01/19/15 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fballturkey
Agreed that the game needed more female fighters, and there just aren't many that are higher profile than Holm. I don't understand why we don't have Rumble yet. He was ready to go and now he's back in the UFC.
This is the first current fighter update they have done since Rumble was reinstated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

# 13 aholbert32 @ 01/19/15 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Talk
I think we will be getting Uriah Hall. He is in an in game video and I don't think he has been in so far because they thought the UFC might cut him. I think we will get rumble closer to his fight with AG
Rumble's fight with AG is this Saturday. What video is Hall in? I've never seen that.

# 14 fishingtime @ 01/19/15 09:18 AM
Quote:
This is the first current fighter update they have done since Rumble was reinstated.
I think we will get him. I thought they would wait till January anyways to help promote the Gus fight. I'd be very surprised if we don't get him, but I am surprised we got Holm. A little fresh air for an almost dead division.

# 15 mosdef328 @ 01/19/15 01:29 PM
I didn't think we would see Eddie, really excited about his inclusion despite his first performance. The womens division needs a lot more then just 1 fighter but it helps. Hoping for many more fighters (I know I'm greedy). Keep up the great work.

# 16 ERA @ 01/19/15 02:00 PM
Quote:
Rumble's fight with AG is this Saturday. What video is Hall in? I've never seen that.

He's in a few of the videos in career mode.

# 17 aholbert32 @ 01/19/15 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERA
He's in a few of the videos in career mode.

Oh you mean there is video of him. I don't think there is a connection though. There are a few fighters in career mode videos who won't be in the game. I could be wrong though.

# 18 fishingtime @ 01/19/15 05:10 PM
Dos Anjos!!!

# 19 sportsfan8812 @ 01/19/15 05:10 PM
RDA has officially been announced. I really hope they go with 4 this time and get Rumble in there as well

# 20 aholbert32 @ 01/19/15 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfan8812
RDA has officially been announced. I really hope they go with 4 this time and get Rumble in there as well

I hope so too but I doubt it. The update probably drops tomorrow and they usually make an announcement a day. I hope I'm wrong.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.