Home
Operation Sports News Post

There are quite a few games currently on sale for Xbox One Gold subscribers, many of them are sports games. There are quite a few others that you might be interested in as well. We aren't sure when the sale ends, so hurry up and grab them, while you can.Here is a list of some of the other games you might be interested in.Source - NeoGAF, Polygon

Game: Operation SportsReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 20 - View All
Operation Sports Videos
Member Comments
# 1 snc237 @ 01/27/15 01:08 PM
Well ea access has half these games for free

# 2 Steve_OS @ 01/27/15 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snc237
Well ea access has half these games for free
While that is true, not everyone is a subscriber.

# 3 edwing @ 01/27/15 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilladawg4
Com'on PS4😢 this is the only way I'd actually buy live 15
Well you're in luck, as there is a similar EA sale on PSN right now. NBA Live is $15 ($17.50 in Canada) http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/...re-update-378/

Not going to lie, I'm pretty bummed that they have NFS Rivals Complete Edition up for $15 when I had just purchased the standard edition for $12 when it was on sale on PSN just 2 weeks ago. Judging from the comments on the PS Blog, a bunch of other people have the same gripe.

# 4 nickaepi @ 01/28/15 11:40 AM
Can anyone recommend which PS4/X1 game(s) you would buy, at these particular prices, if you have already played them? I just got a PS4 for XMAS and have yet to purchase a sports title. I like all the sports listed. I realize by researching the forums that NBA, NHL,UFC didn't seem to be a good value at full price. Is NBA worth looking into at 15 bucks or should I just save my $$$ and put it towards 2k? Realistic offline gameplay and something that will "show off" the PS4 I would be interested in.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.