Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Way back in October, 2K Sports announced full details for the NBA 2K15 MyPARK mode. In the press release and livestream, they mentioned the affiliation winning the most Rival Days across all platforms would receive a newly designed home park.

Quote:
The MyPARK Championship: Beginning October 11 and lasting through the weekend preceding the NBA All-Star game, the MyPARK Championship will pit all three affiliations against one another in weekly rounds of competition. Earn points that count toward the MyPARK Championship, where the winning affiliation will receive a newly designed home park!

Today they have announced the NBA 2K15 MyPARK Champions are the Old Town Flyers and a new park is coming soon for them.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Clappington @ 02/09/15 05:32 PM
We in here!

# 2 iboughtshoes @ 02/09/15 05:57 PM
Represent.

# 3 dwadefan45 @ 02/09/15 05:59 PM
I guess yall flyers don't think it's rigged anymore...

# 4 hopoffthiscliff @ 02/09/15 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwadefan45
I guess yall flyers don't think it's rigged anymore...
The salt is strong with you, brother.

# 5 dwadefan45 @ 02/09/15 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopoffthiscliff
The salt is strong with you, brother.
That's just what I observed in the thread talking about how unstoppable flyers are. A lot of crying about how rigged it is. The irony.

# 6 YOUNGFLUENT @ 02/09/15 06:51 PM
I'm a Flyer since day one and I can't wait to see what the new park looks like.

# 7 BellSKA @ 02/09/15 07:30 PM
Quote:
That's just what I observed in the thread talking about how unstoppable flyers are. A lot of crying about how rigged it is. The irony.
You again!?!? I thought your bridge collapsed troll. I find it amusing you 'observe' things. You can observe me & all the other Flyers in our new park from outside the chain link fence.

# 8 nyk_fatboy @ 02/09/15 08:08 PM
my prediction, lots and lots of rough riders and ballers switch or create 2nd accounts and go to the flyers the park becomes extremely laggy.

congrats to all flyers btw especially the Day 1 guys.

# 9 Ownal0t @ 02/09/15 08:12 PM
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO @ DWADE

wasnt he the one saying our defense was unstoppable and that we had no chance of losing cause he cant hit shots?

# 10 BUCKSWEATSHIRT @ 02/09/15 09:56 PM
Let's go Flyers!

# 11 Jrocc23 @ 02/09/15 10:19 PM
I still don't really feel this affiliation stuff. I'm glad the team I chose won and I am day one, but admittedly would have joined the rough riders if most of my friends wasn't apart of the Flyers. Maybe it's just me, but I don't see how people are arguing on here and Twitter. I really don't feel like a squad or feel like I am really at competition with the others.

Now if it was Crew or something similar and they had championships or whatever, I would feel much more connected and be on here talking mad stuff because it's me and my guys winning and actually competing for something. But like I said, I'm glad the team I joined got it. Hopefully, in 2K16, if they keep this affiliation stuff, have a park to play with everyone because it's silly you can't play w/ some friends.

# 12 P234thetruth @ 02/10/15 01:19 AM
Other squads will be able to travel here right? Because I want to bust yall up in your new park. Lol

# 13 Drizzy_Dre92 @ 02/10/15 02:49 AM
Flyers all day!...Flyer from day one...even after 2K randomly put me on ballers at some point, I immediately hopped back on flyers now halfway to legend 2!

# 14 dwadefan45 @ 02/10/15 04:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellSKA
You again!?!? I thought your bridge collapsed troll. I find it amusing you 'observe' things. You can observe me & all the other Flyers in our new park from outside the chain link fence.
If it isn't the condescending, know-it-all, easily amused kid. I thought your fellow flyers were crying that the whole competition was rigged? Everything's cool now right?

Anyways, I'll enjoy coming over and whooping *** like before. It'll be our park whenever I go with my squad. My issues were exclusively with the rec.

# 15 dwadefan45 @ 02/10/15 05:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownal0t
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO @ DWADE

wasnt he the one saying our defense was unstoppable and that we had no chance of losing cause he cant hit shots?
Nope, I said my shots more often than not don't fall despite being wide open. Meanwhile flyers stay J'ing me with my hand in their face. Never said anything about flyers defense.

# 16 BellSKA @ 02/10/15 06:49 AM
Quote:
If it isn't the condescending, know-it-all, easily amused kid. I thought your fellow flyers were crying that the whole competition was rigged? Everything's cool now right?

Anyways, I'll enjoy coming over and whooping *** like before. It'll be our park whenever I go with my squad. My issues were exclusively with the rec.
No wonder your squad lost. If you're as lazy at looking up past threads as you are at playing this game you got dominated routinely.

Do yourself a favor & look at OwnALots thread on the new Park. Clearly states by many Flyers how we feel/ felt about the Rival days.

# 17 BellSKA @ 02/10/15 06:53 AM
Hey DWadeFan45, what's your new Park look like? Oh, that's right...Your inadequacies must be killing you.

Oh, by the way, you can't come visit our NEW Park. You've gotta be at least a Pro 3* to travel.

# 18 iDiPGRiZZLY93 @ 02/10/15 09:43 PM
Flyer since day one. Let's go!

# 19 MeloNYK7 @ 02/11/15 12:35 AM
Flyers represent!

# 20 dwadefan45 @ 02/11/15 01:29 AM
Quote:
No wonder your squad lost. If you're as lazy at looking up past threads as you are at playing this game you got dominated routinely.

Do yourself a favor & look at OwnALots thread on the new Park. Clearly states by many Flyers how we feel/ felt about the Rival days.
Do yourself a favor and go the thread I mentioned. And I'm the lazy one? That's funny, kid.

Quote:
Hey DWadeFan45, what's your new Park look like? Oh, that's right...Your inadequacies must be killing you.

Oh, by the way, you can't come visit our NEW Park. You've gotta be at least a Pro 3* to travel.
Been chilling at Legend 1 for a minute because I actually have a life.

It's funny though because our park will probably still look better than the NEW park. Yall needed an upgrade to be honest.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.