Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

For those of you looking for throwback jerseys at The Park in NBA 2K15, 2K Sports has multiple throwbacks for sale in the NBA Store for 5,000 VC each. These include throwbacks for Wilt Chamberlain, Julius Erving, Allen Iverson, David Robinson, Michael Jordan, Dominique Wilkins and Magic Johnson.

These limited edition jerseys will be on sale until midnight PST.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ViolenceFight @ 02/27/15 01:49 PM
....Can a brother get a Shawn Kemp Jersey 2k?

- sent from "The Wolf of Old Town", ViolenceFight, Via Tapatalk

# 2 iboughtshoes @ 02/27/15 05:46 PM
LOOOOOOVE that Hawks jersey, and I'm not even a Hawks fan. I'll probably pickup Iverson, but man, 5k though?

# 3 Turbojugend @ 02/27/15 06:20 PM
It's all about that Dr. J throwback, can't tell if it's ABA Nets or Sixers though (edit: looks like Sixers). A few myCareer games should get me that 5K.

# 4 yungsta404 @ 02/27/15 06:27 PM
why dont they add matching shorts?

# 5 Near5253 @ 02/27/15 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungsta404
why dont they add matching shorts?
My wish as well, but even with the regular jerseys the colors are a bit off; the shorts are always darker.

I missed one round of these sales, but own every other jersey just because I want to feed Ronnie2k or I just love the classics.

I am glad people are getting another shot at Nique.

Would love to see a Kemp, Penny Hardaway, CP3 with the New Orleans Hornets, someone from the Bobcats and maybe Jordan in his Wizards uniform.

# 6 youvalss @ 02/27/15 07:19 PM
Nice jerseys. But why can't 2K make the name as curved as it is on the Iverson jersey? That's how it's supposed to be. Look at MJ's jersey - it doesn't look like the real thing - only because of that.

# 7 Near5253 @ 02/27/15 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
Nice jerseys. But why can't 2K make the name as curved as it is on the Iverson jersey? That's how it's supposed to be. Look at MJ's jersey - it doesn't look like the real thing - only because of that.
Depends on the jersey model, I am guessing. Also consider the legnth of the name in comparison to the players shoulder span. Jordan's could possibly be an 85'86 jersey and Iverson's is definitely an 01. Look at the contrast in jersey styles between those times. Hell, look at them from 05 and now. Shirtzey's, less trim, etc.

# 8 youvalss @ 02/27/15 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Near5253
Depends on the jersey model, I am guessing. Also consider the legnth of the name in comparison to the players shoulder span. Jordan's could possibly be an 85'86 jersey and Iverson's is definitely an 01. Look at the contrast in jersey styles between those times. Hell, look at them from 05 and now. Shirtzey's, less trim, etc.
Either way, it should be much more curved. Short or long names are curved, and that's been an issue with 2K's jerseys for years. Not only classic jerseys, but newer ones as well. It's been like that for quite some time now.

I think they don't have the guts to change it. That's it, YOU DON'T HAVE THE GUTS!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.