Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

NBA 2K15 patch #4 has been released for PlayStation 4 and PC users. It is not available yet for Xbox One users. The patch primarily addresses the shoe issues in the game, more specifically in MyCAREER mode. You can see the workaround here.

After you download it, let us know what you are seeing. Once 2K releases the patch notes, we will update this post.

UPDATE: (via @Ronnie2K) Another thing addressed last night was fix to deal w/ rare occurrences that led to NBA 2K15 MyPARK rep being stuck. Should no longer happen.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Soultaker22 @ 03/12/15 05:08 PM
First game after patch I earned the Bruiser badge as a PF. Previously I don't think this was possible. Also earned Hardened badge at the same time. Been chasing it for a while not sure if the requirements changed or it was just coincidence. Happened after game 1, 2nd playoff round in my 2nd season.

# 42 Taer @ 03/12/15 05:09 PM
PC Patch complete here: All Adidas products are now enabled in MC. All "workaround" shoes in current MC file still there and selectable.

Will update my post after I play a game.

# 43 Hopsin @ 03/12/15 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultaker22
First game after patch I earned the Bruiser badge as a PF. Previously I don't think this was possible. Also earned Hardened badge at the same time. Been chasing it for a while not sure if the requirements changed or it was just coincidence. Happened after game 1, 2nd playoff round in my 2nd season.
Hmm.. If this true guys? If so I'm sure there are alot of Big men who will be thoroughly happy with this info.

# 44 King_B_Mack @ 03/12/15 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley2324
Not sure if it has anything to do with the patch, but in mycareer Jabari Parker just got injured 4-6 months with a.....CONCUSSION!
Doubtful. I lost Rudy Gay to the same thing a few weeks ago in my career file.

# 45 thedream2k13 @ 03/12/15 05:29 PM
Anything to update concerning gameplay or real players?

# 46 Jrocc23 @ 03/12/15 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelers99_58_36
Kind of silly to release a patch without patch notes to me but they should release it soon.

Yeah, I don't understand it. They are the ones making the patch, so the notes should be out before or at the same time as the patch itself. It seems like they've been doing this a lot lately when releasing patches.

# 47 snocone @ 03/12/15 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocc23
Yeah, I don't understand it. They are the ones making the patch, so the notes should be out before or at the same time as the patch itself. It seems like they've been doing this a lot lately when releasing patches.
Considering that Ronnie's tweet from earlier today said they expected the patch out sometime in the next 14 days, it might have gotten the go ahead a lot earlier than they figured

# 48 ItsJustaGame @ 03/12/15 05:48 PM
Patch worked for me on the PS4, so far this is what I've already noticed:

- Fixed the shoe issue, MyPlayers can now equip any shoe and it will shoe up and stay on until changed.

- Fixed the Hardened badge for all players (durability block before is now not in the way)

- Fixed the Bruiser badge for PF's and C's

# 49 Ownal0t @ 03/12/15 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesh2k
I bet most of it is dealing with the latest vc/slider glitch.
This Wouldn't surprise me 1 bit

# 50 Magnus1959 @ 03/12/15 05:58 PM
Just finished my game with my Center and got Hardened and Bruiser. Yes!

# 51 eliot12 @ 03/12/15 06:11 PM
PC: After patch still cant buy anything on MyPlayer store and cant play MyTeam mode

# 52 evanreyes @ 03/12/15 06:11 PM
Anyone else notice a glitch in Franchise mode when a player will have like a slipped disk or hyperextended shoulder that they can play through. But, you take them out, put them in the reserves and then they keep aggravating their injury.
Brandon Bass went from 2-3 weeks or something like that, in November, with a hyperextended shoulder and ended up missing the season.

# 53 ballin2k0 @ 03/12/15 06:21 PM
i got some myteam games in and it feels a little tighter on defense its easier to play d now,3s still can be cheesed but the improved defense does help,also they did not fix the allstar game jerseys in ml everybody has sleeve shirts on my custom roster is it really that hard to fix also the court still flickers

# 54 Kevmire @ 03/12/15 06:21 PM
I am noticing that shot timing has improved. I am hitting far more perfect releases now.

# 55 ballin2k0 @ 03/12/15 06:22 PM
im on ps4 by the way

# 56 JazzMan @ 03/12/15 06:27 PM
2kShare has been improved. My draft classes that were formerly not able to be downloaded after being uploaded to the server can now be downloaded.

# 57 Taer @ 03/12/15 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taer
PC Patch complete here: All Adidas products are now enabled in MC. All "workaround" shoes in current MC file still there and selectable.

Will update my post after I play a game.
Update 1: Accessories are still SNAFU. At an Away game, it displayed home accessories except for cutscenes where the away accessories were displayed correctly.

I too received the Hardened badge upon completion of game 1.

Gameplay: All the little things that annoys everyone are still there (eg passing the ball to the defender's crotch).

My controls felt tighter - meaning my player was much more responsive on size-ups and defense.

I will need to play more to determine more gameplay impressions.

# 58 YoungOg1 @ 03/12/15 06:45 PM
So I'm noticing that everyone is getting the hardened badge has anyone who's a PG gotten it yet?

# 59 Taer @ 03/12/15 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungOg1
So I'm noticing that everyone is getting the hardened badge has anyone who's a PG gotten it yet?
Yes, my PG got it. 2nd year into career.

# 60 YoungOg1 @ 03/12/15 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taer
Yes, my PG got it. 2nd year into career.
Cool. After the first game you played ?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.