Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

GameStop is once again hosting MLB Mondays, providing videos for MLB 15 The Show. Today they focus on the new digital economy system, their exclusive pre-order bonus and more.

For those of you that missed out on the MLB 15 The Show 10th Anniversary Edition announcement, click here.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 MrOldboy @ 03/16/15 06:30 PM
Better than nothing, but I'd go with Bestbuy to be honest.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/my-best-...&skuId=2870014

$30 for two years of 20% off new games, plus other benefits.

Get the 10th anniversay edition for $14 off once you activate the card/account in store.

15 packs + 12 more worth in stubs. So 27 packs if they are 1000 stubs, Anniversary edition version and 2 more yrs of 20% off new games for $86. To me this is a better deal if you want extra stuff. Of course it is $26 more than the standard version, but if you want the anniversary edition this is a good option as GS is sold out as of now.

# 2 countryboy @ 03/16/15 07:48 PM
was hoping to see more gameplay

# 3 Turbojugend @ 03/16/15 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
I pre-ordered the 10th Anniversary edition from Gamestop the day I found out about it. Haha.
Did you order online? The reason I'm asking is I went to my local Gamestop and they wouldn't let me pre-order the Anniversary Edition without paying in full on the spot. Something about Special Editions not being worth their time... or whatnot.

EDIT: And yeah, like Oldboy, I went with Best Buy.

# 4 HypoLuxa13 @ 03/16/15 08:09 PM
Narrated by Nick?

# 5 Cowboy008 @ 03/16/15 08:19 PM
I pre-ordered the Anniversary edition on PSN a few weeks ago. Wish the video was a bit longer.

# 6 HozAndMoose @ 03/16/15 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
Did you order online? The reason I'm asking is I went to my local Gamestop and they wouldn't let me pre-order the Anniversary Edition without paying in full on the spot. Something about Special Editions not being worth their time... or whatnot.

EDIT: And yeah, like Oldboy, I went with Best Buy.
I went to the store and only payed 18 on it.

# 7 Turbojugend @ 03/16/15 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
I went to the store and only payed 18 on it.
Weird, because that's exactly what they didn't let me do. Now I'm curious if anyone else has gone to their local store recently and pre-ordered the Anniversary Edition.

In any case, I'm just glad to be looking forward to the game.

# 8 countryboy @ 03/16/15 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
Weird, because that's exactly what they didn't let me do. Now I'm curious if anyone else has gone to their local store recently and pre-ordered the Anniversary Edition.

In any case, I'm just glad to be looking forward to the game.
I preordered it from a local Gamestop without issue. I put down $20 to get started.

It has since been paid in full

# 9 rjackson @ 03/16/15 10:20 PM
I was disappointed in the skinit. I had a nice silicon cover for the PS3 controller and I expected something more than a sticker. I'm not even going to use it because it will make the controller more slippery. Instead, I will just sit with it and be amazed at the markup they are getting out of it.

# 10 Luke466 @ 03/16/15 10:37 PM
Probably the first time in a loooooong time the Padres have been featured in gameplay vid!
High hopes in 2015. Go Friars

# 11 legacyme3 @ 03/17/15 09:26 AM
Living in the middle of nowhere, my store won't even be carrying the anniversary edition of 15 the Show. They only had the normal version in their system.

So I decided to take my business to Amazon, since online retail is apparently the only way I'm getting the anniversary edition.

I pre-ordered it a while back, and I should get mine a few days after release (I'm too cheap to pay for shipping or Prime. Inb4 my copy gets given to a Prime member, and I don't get a copy, period.)

# 12 dalger21 @ 03/17/15 09:40 AM
I initially pre-ordered the 10th Anniversary edition from Gamestop but after finding out the only difference between that and the digital version is the steel book cover thing, I just pre-ordered it from PSN. Just easier for me to pre-download it and have it ready at 1201 on the 31st.

# 13 HypoLuxa13 @ 03/17/15 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by legacyme3
Living in the middle of nowhere, my store won't even be carrying the anniversary edition of 15 the Show. They only had the normal version in their system.

So I decided to take my business to Amazon, since online retail is apparently the only way I'm getting the anniversary edition.

I pre-ordered it a while back, and I should get mine a few days after release (I'm too cheap to pay for shipping or Prime. Inb4 my copy gets given to a Prime member, and I don't get a copy, period.)
You can pre-order online through Gamestop and choose "Pick up in-store". That's what I did. Or maybe your local Gamestop doesn't participate in that...?

# 14 tarheelguy4736 @ 03/17/15 02:03 PM
I just went with Best Buy given the discount you get with the GCU discount. Cant really beat it. Especially after applying a certificate total came out to be $49, so even cheaper than just the normal game.

# 15 decga @ 03/18/15 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjackson
I was disappointed in the skinit. I had a nice silicon cover for the PS3 controller and I expected something more than a sticker. I'm not even going to use it because it will make the controller more slippery. Instead, I will just sit with it and be amazed at the markup they are getting out of it.
I didn't even get my skin it when I pre-oredered the game here in Atlanta. I want it at the time of pick up no matter what it is..

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.