Home
Project CARS News Post

While we already have a topic created for the PC version of Project CARS, we wanted to start one for the console gamers.

Put in some laps and post your impressions!

Game: Project CARSReader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox OneVotes for game: 1 - View All
Project CARS Videos
Member Comments
# 441 Earl1963 @ 08/19/15 04:52 PM
The game is amazing with a controller but since I had my Logitech wheel it has gone to yet a higher level. This game needs to be played with a wheel guys. It's so real.

Sent using a telephone

# 442 Hunkerdown @ 12/22/15 10:55 AM
Whats consensus of this game as is now? after all the patches and updates? And anyone point me to some solid controller settings for game and setups for cars and tracks? Thanks.

# 443 DickDalewood @ 12/22/15 07:38 PM
With the updates, the default settings work brilliant on controllers now IMO. Between this and DriveClub I honestly have two of my favorite racing games ever on PS4. Post-release support has been fantastic for both.

# 444 Hunkerdown @ 12/22/15 08:36 PM
What would you recommend more for ps4? step son wants a racing game, but he also likes cars you can drift in?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

# 445 YungThugga08 @ 12/22/15 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
What would you recommend more for ps4? step son wants a racing game, but he also likes cars you can drift in?

Something like that, try Need For Speed..

Sponsored by @NoScopeGlasses and @JagGrips. Check them both out on Twitter.

Tell them Smokin_Acez sent you..

# 446 Artman22 @ 12/22/15 09:34 PM
If you guys are interested we should do some coordinated races with a group. Let me know maybe once or twice a week we can all race a specific track together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 447 YungThugga08 @ 12/22/15 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artman22
If you guys are interested we should do some coordinated races with a group. Let me know maybe once or twice a week we can all race a specific track together.

I'm down for that, my family and I just moved. So I'm waiting on to get some Internet tomorrow..

# 448 Artman22 @ 12/22/15 09:42 PM
I play project cars on the ps4 btw and play clean sim racing lol..

# 449 YungThugga08 @ 12/22/15 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artman22
I play project cars on the ps4 btw and play clean sim racing lol..

I haven't played it in a while, and I'm not very good.. I'm still trying to learn how to tune on the game..

# 450 Openroad_7 @ 12/23/15 11:34 AM
I have been looking to race with folks that are similar to my skills, not very good using a controller. I would like to create a PS4 Community for OS Racers and we can schedule either here or there.

Let me know what you think:

PSN: ROADKING17

# 451 YungThugga08 @ 12/23/15 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Openroad_7
I have been looking to race with folks that are similar to my skills, not very good using a controller. I would like to create a PS4 Community for OS Racers and we can schedule either here or there.

I'm down, Smokin_Acez27 and/or YungThugga08

# 452 Openroad_7 @ 12/23/15 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YungThugga08
I'm down, Smokin_Acez27 and/or YungThugga08

Smokin_Acez27 is already on my friends list, I am sending you a community invite.

# 453 YungThugga08 @ 12/23/15 12:40 PM
Quote:
Smokin_Acez27 is already on my friends list, I am sending you a community invite.
Alright, let me get back online

# 454 Artman22 @ 12/24/15 06:37 PM
Quote:

Add me and I have a friend who's down as well. Gamertag: Artman22

# 455 DickDalewood @ 12/25/15 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980

DriveClub. There are three types of events: race, time trial, and drift.

Should be right up his ally and with all of the DLC and updates, it's an incredible package.

# 456 Pappy Knuckles @ 12/30/15 06:24 AM
I'm sure a lot of you already know this, but I highly suggest playing this with headphones. I did it last night and man does this game sound good! I wasn't using Gold's or anything, just my JBL's that I listen to music with hooked up to the controller. Good stuff.

It had been a few months since I played this and when I hopped back on I was swerving all over the road. **** was kind of ridiculous. I had some random settings that I got from somewhere before in there, so I reset them back to default and started tweaking from there. I've gotten to the point where I still spin out a fair amount, but it's getting better. Hopefully I can get it together. I wish you could change your control settings without exiting all the way out of the race. That kind of sucks, but it's not a super big deal. Also, adjusting your tire pressure, etc while practicing/qualifying seems to be essential in this game also. Doing that helped a ton.

# 457 ExtremeGamer @ 12/30/15 07:49 AM
Did they ever make it easier to pick a livery? I need to just log on to it and check but I'm lazy lol

# 458 YungThugga08 @ 12/30/15 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
I'm sure a lot of you already know this, but I highly suggest playing this with headphones. I did it last night and man does this game sound good! I wasn't using Gold's or anything, just my JBL's that I listen to music with hooked up to the controller. Good stuff.

It had been a few months since I played this and when I hopped back on I was swerving all over the road. **** was kind of ridiculous. I had some random settings that I got from somewhere before in there, so I reset them back to default and started tweaking from there. I've gotten to the point where I still spin out a fair amount, but it's getting better. Hopefully I can get it together. I wish you could change your control settings without exiting all the way out of the race. That kind of sucks, but it's not a super big deal. Also, adjusting your tire pressure, etc while practicing/qualifying seems to be essential in this game also. Doing that helped a ton.
Yeah, I listen to the game with my Turtle Beach headphones, it's amazing! And I just started doing that with my cars. I lower my tire pressure, and go from there. Seems to help me alot on the road. Especially on Nürburgring.

# 459 thaSLAB @ 12/30/15 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles

Papp, have you tried the tilt controls for steering? It works for me for controlling the vehicles in any sane manner. Even after my hiatus from PC, I still manage better with that control method.

Sent from my htcONE (M8) | Tapatalk

# 460 Pappy Knuckles @ 12/30/15 02:31 PM
No, I haven't. I'll give it a shot and see how I like it.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.