Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

OSFM 2015 V.2 rosters are available now for MLB 15 The Show.

To download the roster, follow these simple directions:
  • Tab over to the Community tab
  • Go to Vaults
  • Roster Vault
  • Browse Rosters
  • Find the #OSFM2015 V2 roster, created by RIDINDWNKINGSL dated 05/24/15 Download it, save it, enjoy it.
First off I wanna thank everyone who contributed to this set. This version is a completely new base roster than V1. What that means is its based off one of the newest SCEA updates with all ht, wt and body type fixes. So this was another massive project requiring hundreds of hours and I think you will agree it shows. The updates, fixes, corrections and cosmetic changes from V1 to V2 are too massive to list. I hope you enjoy it.

It is another 25 man roster because I wanted to get it out tonight instead of delaying it a day.

Here are some highlights:
  • International Free Agents-FA1
  • 2015 Top 20 MLB draft Prospects in FA1
----------------------------------
  • hundreds of new players, equip edits and position changes
  • up to the minute transaction updates
  • features all SCEA created players from updates
  • SCEA ratings adjustments are in as well as OSFM formulas used in past rosters
This is not another opening day set rather based on current season or within last few days.

In the vault
Psn-ridindwnkingsley
#OSFM2015 V2

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 61 stgunn @ 05/25/15 05:50 AM
I took the time to build the 40-Man Rosters from Ridin's OSFM V2. It took a long time so I can not imagine how long this took you Ridin! Great work! I'm a first time poster, but a long time reader, and I would share my roster with you all as you might be interested in using it too.

My rosters are exactly as Ridin posted in the OSFM V2. I did not change anything. I did not move players from MLB to minors, update transactions, or anything like that. All I did was put players onto their respective 40-Man Rosters. I used the current 40-Man Rosters listed on MLB. For players who are injured until the 2016 season, I left them off the 40-Man. In some instances, the rosters came to be 41 or 42 players or so. In those cases I removed the players from the 40-Man with the lowest overall/potential ratings who have not yet made it to MLB in real life.

Anyways, it is out there in the Roster Vault for those who would like to use it. Hope you enjoy!

The roster is called:#OSFM V2 - 40 Man
PSN: stgunn

# 62 stgunn @ 05/25/15 05:52 AM
I would like to follow that by adding a HUGE thanks to Ridin and everyone who put time and effort into this project! We can't thank you enough. Maybe one year someone else will do the heavy lifting and you can sick back and enjoy their creation as we have yours! Great job!

# 63 grgmths1433 @ 05/25/15 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stgunn
I would like to follow that by adding a HUGE thanks to Ridin and everyone who put time and effort into this project! We can't thank you enough. Maybe one year someone else will do the heavy lifting and you can sick back and enjoy their creation as we have yours! Great job!
How do you keep the lineups from messing up once spring training is over.

# 64 MatrixTN @ 05/25/15 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grgmths1433
How do you keep the lineups from messing up once spring training is over.
Send down 15 players before "ending" ST. As long as its not a player currently in a lineup/rotation, they'll stick.

# 65 grgmths1433 @ 05/25/15 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatrixTN
Send down 15 players before "ending" ST. As long as its not a player currently in a lineup/rotation, they'll stick.
I think he already did that with the rosters he just released. This is so confusing.

# 66 SMP7 @ 05/25/15 06:20 AM
Wasn't aware another set was being made, but it's cool. I also posted my version of the OSFM v2 40 man roster in the vault. As previously stated, all players who are going to play this season were included in my 40 man rosters. Only those players with season-ending injuries were left off the 40 man. Feel free to add them back if you like. I also replaced Casey McGhee (DFA'ed by San Fran) with Dylan Davis, an outfielder on San Fran's single A team. He was in the free agent pool.

Roster name: OSFM v2 40 man
PSN: SMP7

# 67 grgmths1433 @ 05/25/15 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMP7
Wasn't aware another set was being made, but it's cool. I also posted my version of the OSFM v2 40 man roster in the vault. As previously stated, all players who are going to play this season were included in my 40 man rosters. Only those players with season-ending injuries were left off the 40 man. Feel free to add them back if you like. I also replaced Casey McGhee (DFA'ed by San Fran) with Dylan Davis, an outfielder on San Fran's single A team. He was in the free agent pool.

Can you explain how do we know who to send down before spring training is over.

# 68 grgmths1433 @ 05/25/15 06:24 AM
Quote:

I was talking about your set that you just released. Do you have a spreadsheet who to send down?

# 69 SMP7 @ 05/25/15 06:37 AM
Quote:
I was talking about your set that you just released. Do you have a spreadsheet who to send down?

I didn't take the time to do a spreadsheet. If you are going to use a 40 man version, I'd suggest controlling just one team. If you want accurate 40 man rosters and lineups that stick after Spring training, I'd suggest using the original 25 man set, controlling all 30 teams, adding the players I did to the 40 man for each team at the end of Spring Training, and then advancing to the regular season.

# 70 grgmths1433 @ 05/25/15 06:37 AM
I now know why I am confused. Last year Hustlinowl released an franchise file. All we had to do was download put it on a flash drive.

# 71 SMP7 @ 05/25/15 06:38 AM
Quote:
I now know why I am confused. Last year Hustlinowl released an franchise file. All we had to do was download put it on a flash drive.

Yeah, that was awesome. He always does great work!

# 72 grgmths1433 @ 05/25/15 06:41 AM
Quote:
Yeah, that was awesome. He always does great work!
Man it sure was. He did it quick as well. I hope he is still around to help us out. Lol

# 73 RidinDwnKingsley @ 05/25/15 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
Noticed a few players who seem to have a worse face than their OSFM V1 face. Like A Russell and Rodon.

Official SCEA players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 74 ch46647 @ 05/25/15 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stgunn
I took the time to build the 40-Man Rosters from Ridin's OSFM V2. It took a long time so I can not imagine how long this took you Ridin! Great work! I'm a first time poster, but a long time reader, and I would share my roster with you all as you might be interested in using it too.

My rosters are exactly as Ridin posted in the OSFM V2. I did not change anything. I did not move players from MLB to minors, update transactions, or anything like that. All I did was put players onto their respective 40-Man Rosters. I used the current 40-Man Rosters listed on MLB. For players who are injured until the 2016 season, I left them off the 40-Man. In some instances, the rosters came to be 41 or 42 players or so. In those cases I removed the players from the 40-Man with the lowest overall/potential ratings who have not yet made it to MLB in real life.

Anyways, it is out there in the Roster Vault for those who would like to use it. Hope you enjoy!

The roster is called:#OSFM V2 - 40 Man
PSN: stgunn

I cannot seem to find these in the vault... Is there any way to search? If not, anyone know what page they can be found on?

# 75 ch46647 @ 05/25/15 07:26 AM
Quote:

I'd like to find this 40 man set as well. If anyone can tell me how to find it, I would greatly appreciate it.

# 76 grgmths1433 @ 05/25/15 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
I'd like to find this 40 man set as well. If anyone can tell me how to find it, I would greatly appreciate it.
Do it by date. That's how I did it.

# 77 grgmths1433 @ 05/25/15 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
Working on this right now.
Millennium can you do an franchise file?

# 78 stgunn @ 05/25/15 07:49 AM
Search by PSN or Date to find any of them

# 79 Jgainsey @ 05/25/15 08:14 AM
Just wanted to give big thanks to Ridin and everyone else here who contributed to this roster in some form. The roster community here is a big part of what makes OS so great.

# 80 davis420 @ 05/25/15 08:22 AM
I like putting the SCEA players over created players. What was the last roster update used for this roster? Hopefully, Sony releases their roster today so I can restart my franchise for the last time

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.