Home
NBA Live 16 News Post

During game 5 of the NBA Finals, the NBA Live team tweeted out a new screenshot of NBA Live 16, featuring J. R. Smith.

Below is a comparison screenshot of J. R. Smith from NBA Live 15 (left) vs. NBA Live 16 (right).

Game: NBA Live 16Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 4 - View All
NBA Live 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 DIRK41NOWITZKI @ 06/14/15 08:31 PM
Glad they fixed him from last year. Still looks a little odd but I think it's just the angle. Graphics and lighting look very good overall from what we've seen. Colours really pop this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 2 RyanLaFalce @ 06/14/15 08:31 PM
Interested in everyone's analysis of this picture. I think it looks pretty decent.

# 3 TecmoZack @ 06/14/15 08:32 PM
Looks sick. Big improvement over the 15 model.

Sports Gaming Maniac. Follow me on the interweb TecmZack - @VanMetra16

PSN - TecmoZack

# 4 Tonyattia @ 06/14/15 08:32 PM
Same exact jerseys (not the best) but the skin textures are a lot better and look a lot more like dermis. That was their graphical downfall last year. Wonder if he has the mow hawk and design

# 5 TecmoZack @ 06/14/15 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLaFalce
Interested in everyone's analysis of this picture. I think it looks pretty decent.

Me too. Saw it in Twitter and had to look twice to tell it was the game and not real. Just over 12 more hours. -fist pump-

PSN - TecmoZack

# 6 RyanLaFalce @ 06/14/15 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TecmoZack
Me too. Saw it in Twitter and had to look twice to tell it was the game and not real. Just over 12 more hours. -fist pump-

PSN - TecmoZack
I'm honestly so sad right now. I can only see the Microsoft conference because I have work at 4:30 and since it's Fedex I could be there until 10:30. At least I'll be able to watch the replay when I get home.

# 7 TecmoZack @ 06/14/15 08:37 PM
Quote:
I'm honestly so sad right now. I can only see the Microsoft conference because I have work at 4:30 and since it's Fedex I could be there until 10:30. At least I'll be able to watch the replay when I get home.

I hear ya. My lunch is at 12pm central so hopefully I can see some of the reveal. The good news is that between os and Twitter we shall not miss a thing.

PSN - TecmoZack

# 8 DIRK41NOWITZKI @ 06/14/15 08:39 PM
It really frustrates me how people say this looks bad and they don't even know how he looks in 2K. Compare first before hating smh..

# 9 RyanLaFalce @ 06/14/15 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TecmoZack
I hear ya. My lunch is at 12pm central so hopefully I can see some of the reveal. The good news is that between os and Twitter we shall not miss a thing.

PSN - TecmoZack
We're not allowed to bring phones into the building (I think that's the rule, don't feel like getting fired) so I can't see anything until I walk back to my car. Monday is always the busiest day so at least it won't drag.

# 10 Steve_OS @ 06/14/15 08:42 PM
Here is a comparison shot.

# 11 TecmoZack @ 06/14/15 08:44 PM
Quote:
We're not allowed to bring phones into the building (I think that's the rule, don't feel like getting fired) so I can't see anything until I walk back to my car. Monday is always the busiest day so at least it won't drag.

That's good man. We have to keep our phones in our desk unless break or lunch. Monday's are soooo busy for me as well. I know what I will be doing after the gym tomorrow night that is for sure...lol

PSN - TecmoZack

# 12 Tonyattia @ 06/14/15 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRK41NOWITZKI
It really frustrates me how people say this looks bad and they don't even know how he looks in 2K. Compare first before hating smh..

For this specifically, he looks better. Of course we gotta see what his 2k16 model looks like since that is the real comp. Overall real happy with the skin textures though

# 13 TecmoZack @ 06/14/15 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Here is a comparison shot.

Man the colors really pop in 16. Big time.

PSN - TecmoZack

# 14 nick_sr @ 06/14/15 09:05 PM
Glad these guys aren't scared anymore. Rise together

# 15 BiggD @ 06/14/15 09:33 PM
Great pic! honestly, this is a huge improvement on both 2k15 and live 15

# 16 NxckBrxdlvy @ 06/14/15 09:45 PM
love how JR looks but the jerseys still look weird to me

# 17 cthurt @ 06/14/15 10:06 PM
I seriously thought it was a real pic until,i saw how the jersey looked but all in all its very impressive and wow it really made the 2k15 version of jr smith look bad thats a first.

# 18 TDYRX @ 06/14/15 10:06 PM
Jerseys still look off, but his player model and scan look 10 times better than last year. Skin texture is on point this year too. Excited to see more.

# 19 cthurt @ 06/14/15 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRK41NOWITZKI
Wow...

What a difference 2 years make, never thought live would reach this level graphically, cant wait to see what the other game has as a rebuttal, love competition.

# 20 DIRK41NOWITZKI @ 06/14/15 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
What a difference 2 years make, never thought live would reach this level graphically, cant wait to see what the other game has as a rebuttal, love competition.

I deleted my post because I thought the pictures were too low res but I'll post them again. The difference is definitely crazy man. How far we've come in two years is insane.

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.