Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

The official weekly MLB 15 The Show roster update is available now. The update adds 12 players and includes 152 player movements. Switch-pitcher Pat Venditte was added and he only pitches with his left hand. Why would he only pitch lefty in MLB 15 The Show you ask? Owen Good of Polygon explains it best, read his article here.

Daddy Leagues have posted the attribute changes for the roster update, some of the changes include Chris Archer +4 (91), Dellin Betances +3 (90), Sonny Gray +3 (90), Jason Kipnis +2 (89), Jon Lester -3 (86), Brian Dozier +2 (86), Albert Pujols +3 (86), A.J. Pollock +2 (85), Jason Hammel +2 (84), Tyler Clippard -2 (83), Corey Dickerson +3 (83), Carlos Martinez +4 (83), Yadier Molina -3 (83), Carson Smith +3 (83), Jason Heyward -2 (82), Andrew Cashner -3 (82), Alex Rios -4 (81), Tyson Ross -2 (81).

Check out all of the other details below.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 forme95 @ 06/15/15 08:37 AM
Will SS Lindor of the Indians be added next update?

# 2 ShowTyme15 @ 06/15/15 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
Will SS Lindor of the Indians be added next update?
Yes, if he turns in his paperwork.

# 3 forme95 @ 06/15/15 10:15 AM
Ok, ty for the reply.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

# 4 DylPickle23 @ 06/15/15 11:25 AM
So Molina and Heyward go down..how has Peralta and Holliday not gone up?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

# 5 p00p1 @ 06/15/15 03:44 PM
I never knew that page existed showing all attribute changes, that's awesome. Is there a way to see attribute changes for pitchers as well? Or another page with that info?

# 6 Biizz713 @ 06/15/15 04:38 PM
Where is Lance McCullers?

# 7 ShowTyme15 @ 06/15/15 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biizz713
Where is Lance McCullers?
Still needs to turn in his paperwork.

# 8 Steelers=SuperBowl @ 06/16/15 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by p00p1
I never knew that page existed showing all attribute changes, that's awesome. Is there a way to see attribute changes for pitchers as well? Or another page with that info?
I second this question....does anyone have an answer?

# 9 aukevin @ 06/16/15 01:42 PM
Quote:
As far as I can tell, you can't see the details of the pitcher's attributes, only their hitting ones.

# 10 p00p1 @ 06/16/15 05:58 PM
Yeah I couldn't find away. It would be nice if you could save a players updated ratings and then load them onto an active franchise save. Same with players who are added in updates, I wish I could load them into a season.

# 11 UNDERTAKER1215 @ 06/17/15 08:33 AM
Quote:
Yeah I couldn't find away. It would be nice if you could save a players updated ratings and then load them onto an active franchise save. Same with players who are added in updates, I wish I could load them into a season.
It would mess with the stats of that player in the franchise. Say it was McCullers (whenever they add him), say he was 0-5 with a 6.00 ERA in your franchise, if you uploaded him once they add him and he has better attributes, he could end up going 10-0 with a 2.00 ERA, making him look better than he really was because his stats suddenly changed. You can still change his attributes to match the updated version, just write down his new ones, and manually change them in your franchise.

# 12 johnnydrum @ 06/17/15 02:27 PM
Is Byron Buxton already in?
I thought he wouldnt be, as he only made his debut last weekend, but someone on youtube has footage of him in game action?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w773YLCns18

Who would I remove from Twins to make room?

# 13 p00p1 @ 06/17/15 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER1215
It would mess with the stats of that player in the franchise. Say it was McCullers (whenever they add him), say he was 0-5 with a 6.00 ERA in your franchise, if you uploaded him once they add him and he has better attributes, he could end up going 10-0 with a 2.00 ERA, making him look better than he really was because his stats suddenly changed. You can still change his attributes to match the updated version, just write down his new ones, and manually change them in your franchise.
If they implemented it, stats wouldn't need to change. If you were 20 games into a season and had 20 games worth of stats, they would all stay the same, the only change would be the current player attributes.

# 14 HozAndMoose @ 06/17/15 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydrum
Is Byron Buxton already in?
I thought he wouldnt be, as he only made his debut last weekend, but someone on youtube has footage of him in game action?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w773YLCns18

Who would I remove from Twins to make room?
The person is using a custom roster to get him.

# 15 johnnydrum @ 06/18/15 01:38 PM
Thank You for explaining.
So if I were to use the Official Roster Update 15/6, I would have to "create"
BUXTON/ LINDOR/ SCHWARBER myself?
Anyone with any thoughts, suggestions?

# 16 Side Effect @ 06/18/15 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydrum
Thank You for explaining.
So if I were to use the Official Roster Update 15/6, I would have to "create"
BUXTON/ LINDOR/ SCHWARBER myself?
Anyone with any thoughts, suggestions?
Yes they debuted too late for this week's deadline. No need to create them. If you want you can download the new OSFM Weekly update #3 roster that has them and all real minor leaguers or export them from that roster and import them into the SCEA roster.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.