Home
Forza Motorsport 6 News Post

Turn 10 Studios has just released their Forza Motorsport 6 gameplay trailer, during the Microsoft E3 press conference. You can view it here. Forza Motorsport 6 is scheduled to release exclusively for the Xbox One console on September 15.

As leaked last week, the game will feature over 450 cars with working cockpits and full damage, 26 world famous tracks, including Daytona, along with 24 player online races, night racing and more.

Quote:
Collect, customize, and race over 450 Forzavista cars, all with working cockpits, opening doors and full damage, including the all-new Ford GT. Compete in epic 24-player races across 26 world-famous locales. Master wet weather and night racing on your road to victory.

UPDATE: New Forza Motorsport 6 screenshots can be seen here. The official Forza Motorsport 6 website has been updated with a new post featuring more details about the game, including announced cars and tracks. It also has some details on wet and night racing, 24-cars on track (online/offline), your Motorsport career and more.

Forza Motorsport 6 screenshot gallery - Click to view Forza Motorsport 6 screenshot gallery - Click to view Forza Motorsport 6 screenshot gallery - Click to view Forza Motorsport 6 screenshot gallery - Click to view Forza Motorsport 6 screenshot gallery - Click to view Forza Motorsport 6 screenshot gallery - Click to view Forza Motorsport 6 screenshot gallery - Click to view Forza Motorsport 6 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Forza Motorsport 6Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Xbox OneVotes for game: 3 - View All
Forza Motorsport 6 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Kashanova @ 06/15/15 01:25 PM
Can't wait, this looks amazing.

# 2 Sausage @ 06/15/15 01:33 PM
What a great time to be a fan of driving/racing games. My goodness this trailer did a nice job of getting me excited.

# 3 brandon27 @ 06/15/15 02:06 PM
Looks incredible. Thanks.

# 4 RunN1st @ 06/15/15 02:59 PM
Racing is getting a much needed injection of new titles! Loving it.

# 5 Steve_OS @ 06/15/15 03:41 PM
Just updated the OP w/ new screenshots. The official Forza Motorsport 6 website has been updated with a new post featuring more details about the game, including announced cars and tracks. It also has some details on wet and night racing, 24-cars on track (online/offline), your Motorsport career and more.

# 6 kamackeris76 @ 06/16/15 11:14 AM
This looks stunning. Thing is I have project cars on the ps4 and was thinking of buying a wheel for it maybe the new logitech wheel that has just been announced.... But is it correct that that wheel is ps4 only?

# 7 thaSLAB @ 06/16/15 11:39 AM
Forza was the one game that made me want an XB360, and now it looks to be the same for XBO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamackeris76
This looks stunning. Thing is I have project cars on the ps4 and was thinking of buying a wheel for it maybe the new logitech wheel that has just been announced.... But is it correct that that wheel is ps4 only?
Yes, and no. The G29 wheel is PS4/PC, but Logitech also announced the G920 for the XBO/PC, at the same time. Unfortunately, there's no cross-console offering. I'm sure there'll be hacks in the future to solve that.

htcONE [M8] 5.0 | Tapatalk

# 8 Flawless @ 06/16/15 04:20 PM
Puddles aren't just eye candy.

This is an AWD car with all assists on too.

Spoiler

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.