Home
FIFA 16 News Post

EA has detailed the three different ways you can pre-order FIFA 16 (if you want to go down that route), which will be released on September 22.

The standard edition is posted above, and the "deluxe" and "super deluxe" editions can be seen below:

Our Take: In short, it's a FIFA Ultimate Team world and we're just living in it. However, this isn't anything new and crazy, just business as usual. Most EA Sports games allow you to acquire added Ultimate Team content at a general discounted rate if you pay up front by pre-ordering the game.

As of now, the links to the pages where you could find out how much each of these editions of FIFA 16 will cost appear to be down right now, but when they're working again we will update this post to provide the pricing. Also, as is now the case it seems, if you are an EA Access member on Xbox One you get 10 percent off on your purchase through the Microsoft digital download store. Plus, you get that same 10 percent off any FIFA Points purchases (the in-game currency used for FUT) you make. Of course, that 10 percent seems only fitting since you pay five dollars a month for EA Access.

Source: FIFA 16 - Three Ways to Play (EA Sports)

Game: FIFA 16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 2 - View All
FIFA 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 goillini03 @ 06/15/15 08:18 PM
Very blah. I agree that it is the world we live in, but these offers are not worth anything IMO. If those packs came at once, it would be decent. I probably lost half of my pre-order packs from last year just due to business travel.

# 2 Yuss @ 06/15/15 09:09 PM
SE: 59.99

DE: 69.99

SDE: 99.99

# 3 dubcity @ 06/16/15 03:25 AM
First one's free, kid ...

# 4 kwebbvols4423 @ 06/16/15 06:19 AM
The problem is most people never get to see those packs. Last year, there were so many issues and I lost half of my pre-order packs because they never showed up in my account.

# 5 jb12780 @ 06/16/15 08:32 AM
I'll do the 70 dollar one probably. 100 bucks is a bit much.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

# 6 xfactor9600 @ 06/16/15 09:11 AM
I may just go standard edition. I had issues with my gold packs last year. I also didn't play UT that much to justify the additional costs.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.