Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

Over on our YouTube channel, I took a deeper look at penalties in Madden NFL 16. Penalties are a focus in the game this season, so I tweaked the new penalty sliders and played a game to see what results came about. In the end, Joe Flacco is definitely the star of the show.

It's also fair to confirm that the penalty sliders work. Simply moving them plus-10 impacted the game in a major way. I would say be very careful when tweaking these sliders.

(Note: If you head to YouTube and check out the full description below the video, you will find time stamps for each penalty in the game. If you click a time stamp, it will take you right to that exact penalty.)

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 ChaseB @ 08/31/15 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find_The_Door
Please Chase pass this on. Game feels incomplete in h2h matches due to lack of penalties - I mean what's the point of adding the new catch stuff in if no offensive and defensive PI calls are made online?

As of right now I have to share play with friends to play with penalties - that's crap.
I think this thread itself will pass it on but yeah it's noted. I still don't think offensive PI really matters much in the game either way though -- and there's no slider for it.

# 82 bcruise @ 09/03/15 01:28 AM
This was a nice sight - this play DID NOT trigger Pass Interference:

Why is that significant? Because I've seen this same animation result in a flag several times. So, even though the animation might trigger, it's not always going to be called.

For testing purposes, everything was on 50 in online CFM.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.