Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

Some of the NBA players that have posted on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook have posted some low resolution NBA 2K16 screenshots of themselves, which included their NBA 2K16 ratings.

Here are some of those screenshots in a much higher resolution.

NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 tsbmolina @ 08/26/15 04:32 PM
Simply beautiful. You can tell the older build of the game was probably with the players without sweat.

# 2 AgentZer0 @ 08/26/15 04:46 PM
now we are talking!

# 3 ejohns1004 @ 08/26/15 05:52 PM
I don't ever remember 2k being this quiet on gameplay this close to launch. This game is pretty and all that, but the fact that we haven't heard one word about not just gameplay worries me a bit. Especially when their stream this week, which was I thought supposed to be about information about the upcoming game to get us hyped, ended up being an hour of them patting themselves on the back. Hopefully I'm just impatient.

# 4 ejohns1004 @ 08/26/15 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k16
goes for both companies hiding gameplay from each other
aren't the games already made though and preparing to go gold?

# 5 TalenT @ 08/26/15 06:36 PM
Who is #55 for the Sixers???? I can't lie. I have no idea who that is.

# 6 Gallagher @ 08/26/15 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TalenT
Who is #55 for the Sixers???? I can't lie. I have no idea who that is.
Pierre Jackson. He was crazy in the D-League then got injured and is now finally getting his shot in the NBA.

# 7 scottyp180 @ 08/26/15 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejohns1004
aren't the games already made though and preparing to go gold?
They are probably in the process of finishing up the game and putting the finishing touches on. That's a reason why these screenshots look a lot better than the first batch of screenshots.

One reason you typically see more gameplay around this time is because gamescom, I believe, is usually later than it was this year and that's when you see some gameplay leaks popping up. 2K doesn't usually release official gameplay videos, asides from trailers, until close to release.

To me it seems like both EA and 2K are playing it safe. We are essentially a month away from release and both companies have been relatively quiet, although 2k has been making a push this past week or so. Hopefully it's only a matter of time before both companies start unloading with info and videos.

# 8 Dragin @ 08/27/15 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
They are probably in the process of finishing up the game and putting the finishing touches on. That's a reason why these screenshots look a lot better than the first batch of screenshots.

One reason you typically see more gameplay around this time is because gamescom, I believe, is usually later than it was this year and that's when you see some gameplay leaks popping up. 2K doesn't usually release official gameplay videos, asides from trailers, until close to release.

To me it seems like both EA and 2K are playing it safe. We are essentially a month away from release and both companies have been relatively quiet, although 2k has been making a push this past week or so. Hopefully it's only a matter of time before both companies start unloading with info and videos.
scottyP, a month from release a game is done. The last month is for the creation of disks and shipping them out to retailers. It's one of the reasons we have day 1 DLC. Devs can't add anything to the disk in the final month before release so they work on something else or continue to fix bugs and include those fixes in a first day patch. The game is completely done and being put on disks probably as I'm typing this. They most likely don't want to show footage because of NBA Live.

# 9 lakers24 @ 08/27/15 01:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragin
scottyP, a month from release a game is done. The last month is for the creation of disks and shipping them out to retailers. It's one of the reasons we have day 1 DLC. Devs can't add anything to the disk in the final month before release so they work on something else or continue to fix bugs and include those fixes in a first day patch. The game is completely done and being put on disks probably as I'm typing this. They most likely don't want to show footage because of NBA Live.
Sports games don't go gold like other genres. They probably won't go gold until the first week of September or right after Labor Day.The fact that they just implemented lighting changes within the last 2 weeks confirms that. They're not showing gameplay because it's not the time in their marketing schedule for it. Live has nothing to do with it.

# 10 Lebronfan4life @ 08/27/15 01:12 PM
I'm a 2k lover for life 😈

# 11 JayBillups36 @ 08/27/15 04:01 PM
I'm about screenshotted out let's see this pup running

# 12 Real2KInsider @ 08/27/15 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragin
They most likely don't want to show footage because of NBA Live.
That awkward moment where a human being in the year 2015 thinks 2K should have the same marketing calendar as a series on the verge of extinction.

# 13 eko718 @ 08/27/15 04:18 PM
Tony Parker stands out, and not in a good way. On the one hand makes me appreciate the enhancement that is body scanning, and on the other hand has me a bit concerned about oft overlooked star players that may have not been scanned.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.