Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

2K has just released another NBA 2K16 video. This one features Mike Wang, Scott O’Gallagher and Jerson Sapida going over the new gameplay enhancements in the game this year.

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 nox @ 09/02/15 11:27 AM
Looking fine so far, hoping we're getting some real time gameplay soon though

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk

# 22 GuwopGeezus @ 09/02/15 11:27 AM
Man this game is looking good. Everything in the video sounds good can't wait to experience it. So many little details here. I like how Crawford looked back at the defender real quick after he crossed him lol

# 23 Walt Frazier @ 09/02/15 11:28 AM
Absolutely love the sound of the AI coaches being able to make adjustments....great stuff Beluba!

# 24 hoi514 @ 09/02/15 11:28 AM
so all 30 teams, coach has its own authentic play and style... what about the classic teams and foreign teams? it feels like robot?

# 25 XxSpiritHunterX @ 09/02/15 11:30 AM
The defense and post play finally getting an overhaul is big. Now we can see a difference in each player, hopefully for the better. Great vid!

# 26 TheDuggler @ 09/02/15 11:32 AM
Looks great! Two things though:

I noticed a LOT of times players away from the ball would just be standing upright with their arms hanging, not really something you see in basketball too often especially with players cutting and running all around them

There was a shot of AD taking a turnaround jumper, and Jordan was in the paint but he wasn't even looking at the play. Usually when you see a guy in a position to take a shot post players begin to start fighting for position under the basket in anticipation for a rebound

Other than some really nitpicky stuff it looks pretty awesome, I am glad 2K decided to give us some more info

# 27 ch46647 @ 09/02/15 11:32 AM
Gameplay blog was great!! Will we see better awareness of mis-matches from AI players?

# 28 Kushmir @ 09/02/15 11:35 AM
like what i'm seeing so far. really hope we see the return of ball denial (and offensive counters for it) hope we see some big defensive improvements too.

# 29 lvnba @ 09/02/15 11:37 AM
Holy crap, this might be a leap in gameplay for real this time. It looks nice, it sounds nice, let's see how it's playing it.

# 30 VDusen04 @ 09/02/15 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peninc
Nice vid. Not in depth really, just saying lots of nice things that in truth could have been said about the last iteration. I guess I won't really grasp it all until I play it
Agreed. Nice to see new footage and information, but it kind of felt like a lot of the generic lines I feel like I hear each year -- "New post game finally gives you control", "Foot planting", "Smart A.I. that adjusts".

That's not to say there won't be great and cool strides to be made, for instance, the foot movement really did look neat, but much of what they said felt vaguely familiar. Hopefully another in-depth blog is forthcoming. This video was certainly better than nothing, though.(EDIT: Heyyy, ask and ye shall receive, just saw there's an actual blog as well. Neato!)

Separately, I know the footage shown is from various builds (I think Stephen Curry had the Yu-Gi-Oh haircut at the start of the video then much more accurate hair at the end), and I know lighting is always being re-worked and whatnot, but I was still mildly entertained at O.J. Mayo looking like a 44-year-old Charles Oakley from the back.

# 31 ultralow36 @ 09/02/15 11:43 AM
Looks good ....i get to really enjoy football and bball this year

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

# 32 kurt2134 @ 09/02/15 11:43 AM
Why did they have to wait until Aldridge got traded to update his model?

Oh well, that trailer was amazing.

# 33 CookNBA03 @ 09/02/15 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by H3LLGWAR
So the first glimpse we get from the Heat is Wade being blocked by Varejao. We all know what happened when Varejao tried to block Wade.
At least it's confirmed Wade and Luo got scanned but did you see Just Win? He looks like a created player lol.

# 34 lvnba @ 09/02/15 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookNBA03
At least it's confirmed Wade and Luo got scanned but did you see Just Win? He looks like a created player lol.
Rookies might not be scanned yet in that build.

# 35 H3LLGWAR @ 09/02/15 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookNBA03
Wade and Deng are confirmed? Haven't seen anything regarding that. I'm really hoping at least Wade and Bosh were scanned.

# 36 MoneyOvaHuds @ 09/02/15 11:58 AM
Everything looks great I don't wanna nitpick and maybe it's an early build cuz no rookie scans but horford :/ Attachment 105643

I still up Rose and Butler get updated too

# 37 MoneyOvaHuds @ 09/02/15 11:59 AM
New Boogie Attachment 105644

# 38 rbiaci @ 09/02/15 12:01 PM
I LOVE LIVING WORLD IT'S A MUST!!

# 39 BezO @ 09/02/15 12:05 PM
Sounds great. Can't wait to see it.

# 40 YungGun @ 09/02/15 12:07 PM
The shoes are lowkey looking good this year...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.