Home
PES 2016 News Post

Konami has released an official blog today detailing the changes coming to the Master League in PES 2016.

You can find plenty of screenshots over at the above link detailing the new "live screens" in the game, as well as the all-new cutscenes, scouting changes, team stats details, new team updates, alterations to player development, and the focus on switching clubs as you move up the ranks.

With the FIFA 16 demo releasing yesterday, and PES 2016 coming out next week, this Konami blog also serves as one more reminder that soccer season is upon us.

Source: Introducing the New Master League (Konami)

Game: PES 2016Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
PES 2016 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 p_rushing @ 09/08/15 09:05 PM
Looks better than previous games.

Sent from my KFTHWI

# 2 Matty Aqua @ 09/08/15 09:50 PM
This is really good! ,hopefully people get a good option file up quickly!

# 3 kashik @ 09/08/15 11:16 PM
The new menus look great. It's nice to see they've updated that. I hope there's new additions that make the mode more engaging. Fifa makes it interesting with all the news, transfer stories, and player communication.

# 4 PeruvianPlaya954 @ 09/09/15 12:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman_OS
This is really good! ,hopefully people get a good option file up quickly!
How quickly do option files come out on this gen of consoles?

# 5 KG @ 09/09/15 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeruvianPlaya954
How quickly do option files come out on this gen of consoles?
depends on how soon they get the game and how easy it is to create. Hopefully they get the game early.

# 6 stevostl @ 09/09/15 12:04 PM
new screens are nice looking

# 7 abclefty12 @ 09/09/15 12:51 PM
Anybody know if option files are region specific on ps4? I'm trying to decide if I should buy the US version or download the UK version through another PSN account.

# 8 RoyceDa59 @ 09/09/15 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abclefty12
Anybody know if option files are region specific on ps4? I'm trying to decide if I should buy the US version or download the UK version through another PSN account.
This is a good question but I feel like it won't change from how it has always been. Also, has option files been officially confirmed?

# 9 Zac @ 09/09/15 01:12 PM
I'm not impressed honestly. I was expecting much more. More than just a new coat of paint on the existing system.

# 10 dubcity @ 09/09/15 02:58 PM
I wouldn't expect option files right away. They usually wait until the first squad/roster update - game will ship with mid-summer rosters - and then you add data packs, etc. Plus, it's a new system and no doubt there will be glitches in the process.

# 11 dmendenhall_9 @ 09/09/15 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
This is a good question but I feel like it won't change from how it has always been. Also, has option files been officially confirmed?
I have this same question. Might regret pre ordering and getting the north american version.

# 12 RoyceDa59 @ 09/09/15 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
I'm not impressed honestly. I was expecting much more. More than just a new coat of paint on the existing system.
I dunno but I really like that team stat screen, looks like they took a cue from whoscored.com with those tendency breakdowns. I just only hoped you can see other teams tendencies as well because that would be impressive.

# 13 Hunkerdown @ 09/09/15 03:50 PM
Search for Daymos, he is already working on kits and such. Always does excellent work.

# 14 RoyceDa59 @ 09/09/15 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Search for Daymos, he is already working on kits and such. Always does excellent work.
Most kits will already be completed so people can import them on their own. The question is what will option files be like, most people create Bundesliga from scratch and that takes time.

# 15 abclefty12 @ 09/09/15 04:10 PM
I commented on a post Daymos had on Facebook about his option file he was creating and asked if the file was region specific. He indicated his file should work on US versions of the game as his file is user specific and not region specific. I don't fully understand but he seemed confident. Check out his Facebook page for how his option file works and what it costs for more detail.

# 16 RoyceDa59 @ 09/09/15 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abclefty12
I commented on a post Daymos had on Facebook about his option file he was creating and asked if the file was region specific. He indicated his file should work on US versions of the game as his file is user specific and not region specific. I don't fully understand but he seemed confident. Check out his Facebook page for how his option file works and what it costs for more detail.
It looks like he is using a shared profile to share the option file and you have to pay! I hope that isn't the only work around for getting option files to be shared that would be disappointing.

# 17 p_rushing @ 09/09/15 04:20 PM
Embargo ends on Monday, so hopefully we should know a lot then

# 18 abclefty12 @ 09/09/15 04:41 PM
Quote:
It looks like he is using a shared profile to share the option file and you have to pay! I hope that isn't the only work around for getting option files to be shared that would be disappointing.
Yes, while it looks amazing, sinking $30 into an already $60 game would be a tall order. I'm sure there will be other options especially since the game looks like a solid improvement from last year at least at this point.

# 19 p_rushing @ 09/09/15 04:56 PM
For those looking at the PC game, cdkeys.com has it for $30, probably the cheapest for a while. I'm really tempted, but will wait until we see a demo, hopefully it will still be on sale until it releases.

# 20 PeruvianPlaya954 @ 09/09/15 05:25 PM
Quote:
Most kits will already be completed so people can import them on their own. The question is what will option files be like, most people create Bundesliga from scratch and that takes time.
One question I have since I, like a cheating boyfriend, went astray for a few years from the good-looking and reliable PES to the hot and shallow FIFA.

What's the difference in option files between PS4 and Xbox1? I know I keep reading that the new PES is reintroducing an edit mode for PS4, but does that mean the Xbox 1 will not have the ability to customize at all? If it does have an editing mode on the Xbox, what's the difference? How much worse or limited is it?

Just trying to see if it's worth shelling out the $500+ it'll cost me to get a PS4, PES, remote controller, online account.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.