Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

PlayStation Access has posted an interview with NBA 2K16 Senior Producer, Rob Jones. It also features some NBA 2K16 gameplay footage featuring the Cavs vs. Warriors, Suns vs. Lakers, Rockets vs Spurs and Kings vs. Bulls.

The footage is user vs. user and they don't really seem to know what they are doing, but gameplay footage is gameplay footage, so check it out and post your thoughts.

Thanks NBAK1D!

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 RyanJS08 @ 09/16/15 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
Just not feeling the mustard yellow socks, but this is intriguing me now to how these socks will work this year.
ME NEITHER! Maybe with their yellow alternates, but definitely not the wine colored ones. Which is why I'm hoping we can change them like choosing jerseys. Since Stance is new with the NBA, and they're obviously being implemented hopefully they'll address it before release.

# 42 TheDuggler @ 09/16/15 04:17 PM
Take a good look at this video, this is who is buying millions of those copies of 2k.

# 43 LeBronistheKing @ 09/16/15 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
Yea I just hope we don't have the colored socks forced on us because I'm good with the traditional black and white socks, so hopefully some option is in there whether its in edit player or the uniform selection of what kind of socks and color we can wear with the jerseys.
The thing about that is that these are the teams worn NBA official socks now. They will wear these instead of the white and black NBA socks. Those socks are no longer an option to teams. I'm sure those older NBA socks will still be in the game, as I doubt that they would put the classic teams into Stance socks. However in terms of accuracy, that's what we will be seeing this NBA season.

# 44 seanbarkley @ 09/16/15 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBronistheKing
The thing about that is that these are the teams worn NBA official socks now. They will wear these instead of the white and black NBA socks. Those socks are no longer an option to teams. I'm sure those older NBA socks will still be in the game, as I doubt that they would put the classic teams into Stance socks. However in terms of accuracy, that's what we will be seeing this NBA season.

# 45 LeBronistheKing @ 09/16/15 04:34 PM
Right. I am aware of those, but even those have the designs on them. They are not the same as the older black or white.

# 46 cthurt @ 09/16/15 04:39 PM
Quote:
Right. I am aware of those, but even those have the designs on them. They are not the same as the older black or white.

I wasn't referring to the old NBA black and white socks just the traditional black and white color of the socks I know they will all be the Stance brand.

# 47 RyanJS08 @ 09/16/15 04:46 PM
Quote:
Yeah I understand that, but I know like in the Summer league they wore the traditional Black and White socks, but they were Stance branded. I've seen a few other screenshots where teams were wearing black ones or white ones and you could see the Stance logo.

# 48 RyanJS08 @ 09/16/15 04:50 PM
Another instance with Hawks and their black jerseys with different socks.

# 49 NINJAK2 @ 09/16/15 06:32 PM
They got the new Ben Mclemore haircut in which is good.

# 50 jfsolo @ 09/16/15 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakeshowtime
That was nice. Was kind of funny that the only actual basketball that was played at all was by the Kings in the last clip since that was CPU. The CPU was lightyears ahead of these players and that makes me very happy.
This 1000X this. The CPU Kings just mauled the Bulls User. Made him look completely foolish, and this was probably on default Pro.

# 51 BluFu @ 09/16/15 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbmolina
Nasty dunk by Gay.

# 52 Vni @ 09/16/15 09:17 PM
Pick'n'pop on the wing, open lane, no hesitation, tomahawk dunk. Next gen AI boys.

# 53 tsbmolina @ 09/16/15 09:21 PM
This sequence here show's me the fluidity of the controls. Everything looks so seamless and smooth.

# 54 phenom2311 @ 09/16/15 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Man I hope create a player is deep enough to create my own Dwight Howard
Amen. Glad I'm not the only one thinking this.

# 55 Cripterion @ 09/17/15 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbatrucco
Yes, total body scan except for the ankles... Bryant has enormous ankles like a mammuth
I have yet to see any footage that shows that the lower half of some players been scanned but maybe haven't seen all the footage out there. For example Chris Paul doesn't really look like himself

Keep in mind this is surely an older build too if it's Gamescom footage being shown.

I like he block by Noah and how his teammates reacted to it.

# 56 Cabish @ 09/17/15 01:07 AM
Im a huge fan of 2k gameplay,i have some gripes..i dont know what teams but,when he said they see the comments and try to fix it.what the happened to mlb2k when all it needed was fixing,smoother,better animations and it would have been a more successful product..also i feel franchise mode hasnt feached the level of depth i need to see,but they keep throwing money on these one time story modes with all these cutscenses and crap,when franchise mode crave features that where in past sports games to make it the full,rpg/coach,owner/manager mode that it should be......they should stop throwing time and money into celebrity music selection and these onetime story modes and work on adding and making cohesively working features and expansions that flesh out the depth and realism of the game.

# 57 Cabish @ 09/17/15 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabish
Im a huge fan of 2k gameplay,i have some gripes..i dont know what teams but,when he said they see the comments and try to fix it.what the happened to mlb2k when all it needed was fixing,smoother,better animations and it would have been a more successful product..also i feel franchise mode hasnt feached the level of depth i need to see,but they keep throwing money on these one time story modes with all these cutscenses and crap,when franchise mode crave features that where in past sports games to make it the full,rpg/coach,owner/manager mode that it should be......they should stop throwing time and money into celebrity music selection and these onetime story modes and work on adding and making cohesively working features and expansions that flesh out the depth and realism of the game.
P:s i wasnt a real sports gamer until. Nfl2k was taken away from me,i dabbled in other sports games but never took them serious.but there is always things missing and scouwering a site like this tells the developers exactly whats missing and what theur game needs.

# 58 Tunechid @ 09/17/15 01:15 AM
I wonder how the stance socks is going to work with Pro-am

# 59 NastyGT @ 09/17/15 02:46 AM
And Ben McLemore with new haircut and facescan. He is different than in other NBA 2K16 trailers...

# 60 seanbarkley @ 09/17/15 03:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbatrucco
Yes, total body scan except for the ankles... Bryant has enormous ankles like a mammuth
I think it's the Kobe 9 he's wearing, not his ankles

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.