Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

In celebration of the upcoming release of NBA 2K16, 2K has released their annual Momentous Trailer featuring some of the NBA's best and brightest in the league, including this year's trio of cover athletes Stephen Curry, James Harden and Anthony Davis. The footage features a close look at some of the pulse-pounding action and emotions in this year’s title.

Watch it and post your thoughts.

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 motomofo @ 09/24/15 12:46 PM
I need a new pair of underwear.

# 62 Bornindamecca @ 09/24/15 12:47 PM
That was cool. As always, Mo is talented and skilled. I wonder if my excitement is tempered by the way this was rolled out. The fact that 2k showed this off at private parties before letting the majority of the people who'd buy the game see it. The fact that a sizzle trailer is a the crowning point of marketing and communication within 24 hours of release while 2k ignores serious questions about a "Buy Wins" button in their new competitive mode.

I like the trailer, but not its place in our communications right now. We're asking direct questions day of release and this feels like "but look, this is shiny!"

# 63 Jrocc23 @ 09/24/15 12:49 PM
Like others have said, it's not close to the best I've seen from him, but the game looks amazing.

That emotion. Best thing about the trailer for me.

# 64 Hustle Westbrook @ 09/24/15 12:49 PM
Am I the only that think's the Momentous trailers have been weak as of late?

This one is alright but I prefer the #Winning Trailer over this one, and 2K15 the Yakkem trailer with the Red Hot Chili Peppers song was way better than the Momentous trailer.

Last great Momentous trailer was 2K14 Next-Gen and before that was 2K12s with the Eminem song.

# 65 gabs485 @ 09/24/15 12:51 PM
Loved the trailer but there's some serious arm clipping in that Kyrie reverse layup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 66 Cowboy008 @ 09/24/15 12:51 PM
That was a good trailer. Loved seeing the emotion from the players.

# 67 23 @ 09/24/15 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornindamecca
That was cool. As always, Mo is talented and skilled. I wonder if my excitement is tempered by the way this was rolled out. The fact that 2k showed this off at private parties before letting the majority of the people who'd buy the game see it. The fact that a sizzle trailer is a the crowning point of marketing and communication within 24 hours of release while 2k ignores serious questions about a "Buy Wins" button in their new competitive mode.

I like the trailer, but not its place in our communications right now. We're asking direct questions day of release and this feels like "but look, this is shiny!"

Welp, MC's work is awesome man and im going to call it like I see it

Dude is one of ours and its great to see where he is

That said the marketing is something Ive complained about the last 2 years. Need not mess up MCs thread with that because I could go on for awhile about the madness, that has gotten out of hand, so in short I agree with you man.

# 68 Impetuous65 @ 09/24/15 12:57 PM
Awesome trailer. Where is that Beluba cat with the annual Controls sheet drop? has he posted it yet?

# 69 MoneyOvaHuds @ 09/24/15 12:59 PM
I guess my standards are different from what others expect lol

That terribly edited musically winning trailer and the yakkem aren't even top 5 for me . 2k14 was cool but when I consort it to this I'm more invested into this one like I was with 2k12 and 2k10's one musically cuz it synced with the gameplay . But they're all opinions I guess I'm trying too hard right now tho to get people to like this trailer more than what's been said .

# 70 Burge88 @ 09/24/15 01:01 PM
That Wesley Matthews 3 point bow and arrow celebration was freaking sick!

# 71 Lancio23 @ 09/24/15 01:02 PM
Wavey!!

# 72 dirtydizzle @ 09/24/15 01:05 PM
To me this is finally the beginning of next gen gaming. Everything till now has felt like minor upgrades.

# 73 BQ32 @ 09/24/15 01:14 PM
I'm one that always hates how people buy into the hype videos without divulging the substance but.....
WOW, that was Awesome. Best trailer I have seen for a sports game.

# 74 ataman5 @ 09/24/15 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Step backs are smooth this year....did we ever find out how they're done?

Only by slightly holding right stick back or left stick back and tap square and then the ball will stay alive and intact No dead ball this year everything is designed for free flowing!

# 75 adub88 @ 09/24/15 01:23 PM
We talking bout trailers, not the game, not the game, but trailers *Iverson voice. Who cares really. I'm beyond stoked and can't wait to play it.

# 76 The 24th Letter @ 09/24/15 01:31 PM
Even if your not a fan of the trailer, or it's not your favorite....Mo always puts in his best work...this is blasphemous talk....

Trailer served its purpose...even note hyped for tonight

# 77 DblocW @ 09/24/15 02:01 PM
Almost that time.....

# 78 aholbert32 @ 09/24/15 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
You gave in and watched? Lol

Lol!!!

I had to watch the trailer but still no gameplay videos. :-)

# 79 Cripterion @ 09/24/15 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DmaXmius101
This trailer alone will make anyone purchase the game.
I already have the game but nah, not really.

# 80 WaddupCouzin @ 09/24/15 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cripterion
I already have the game but nah, not really.
Dude, if you have the game, why are you here again??? *crickets* Trust and Believe, if I had the game, *right now*, I would not be on this forum!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.