Home
WWE 2K16 News Post

The WWE 2K16 development team continue to reveal nuggets about their game. Today they show off a quick clip featuring managers behaving badly. Post your thoughts!

For more news, details and media on WWE 2K16, check out this page.

Game: WWE 2K16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 3 - View All
WWE 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 xandere313 @ 09/26/15 12:44 PM
This is cool but I feel like Kofi should be out there too. It'd be cool if your wrestler is in a faction if more than one could come out but I guess I can see why they wouldnt do that.

# 2 marcuscouch10 @ 09/26/15 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xandere313
This is cool but I feel like Kofi should be out there too. It'd be cool if your wrestler is in a faction if more than one could come out but I guess I can see why they wouldnt do that.
I don't think they could because say you do a Tag match and both team equips 2 managers then you have 8 superstars there which is way too much and they stated 8 superstars is too much and the game would lag very very bad!

# 3 scottyp180 @ 09/26/15 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcuscouch10
I don't think they could because say you do a Tag match and both team equips 2 managers then you have 8 superstars there which is way too much and they stated 8 superstars is too much and the game would lag very very bad!
I can't believe that in this stage of gaming having 8 wreslter on screen at once is still an issue. Games on PS2 were able to have atleast 6 characters. Most other sports games need to have over 8 players on screen at once and I feel they are equally as graphically impressive.

# 4 DanH35 @ 09/28/15 08:31 PM
The managers' actions are good, but if somebody has a manager, the manager needs to automatically come to the ring with their wrestler instead of having to select a match with manager.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.