Home
WWE 2K16 News Post

The Xbox Store has revealed some WWE 2K16 Season Pass details, which includes over 30 additional characters from WWE Legends to NXT Superstars, over 30 new moves, 7 classic matchups in a bonus WWE Hall of Fame Showcase, and the WWE 2K16 Accelerator.

Quote:
Buy the Season Pass and save over 20% off all WWE 2K16 downloadable content versus individually purchased DLC content. Does not Include MyPlayer Kick Start. All Season Pass content will be released by March 31, 2016.

WWE 2K16 Accelerator Details

Quote:
Decide the overall rankings and attribute levels of every WWE Superstar, Legend, and Diva in the game. Unlock every WWE Superstar, Legend, and Diva, including alternate attires and all arenas and championships in WWE 2K16. Note: This item is included in the Season Pass premium content purchase.

No official word on the cost of the WWE 2K16 Season Pass, but once it is revealed, this post will get updated.

Game: WWE 2K16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 3 - View All
WWE 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 iTzAsTr0x @ 10/06/15 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nate1986
Im thinking it'll be 15 NXT and 15 Legends heres my NXT part:

Blake
Murphy
Alexa Bliss
Carmella
Mojo Rawley
Apollo Crews
Solomon Crowe
Jason Jordan
Chad Gable
Dana Brooke
Bull Dempsey
Rhyno
Tye Dillinger
Fernando
Diego
I hate to burst your bubble but I think if they were to add Alexa Bliss, Carmella, and Dana Brooke but no Sasha Banks, Charlotte, Bayley or Becky Lynch then they'd get the biggest backlash..It's already bad that Santino, Eva Marie, Layla and Cameron are in the game over those 4.

# 22 nate1986 @ 10/06/15 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTzAsTr0x
I hate to burst your bubble but I think if they were to add Alexa Bliss, Carmella, and Dana Brooke but no Sasha Banks, Charlotte, Bayley or Becky Lynch then they'd get the biggest backlash..It's already bad that Santino, Eva Marie, Layla and Cameron are in the game over those 4.
No matter who makes it for the NXT DLC they'll catch hell

# 23 lsalas76 @ 10/06/15 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
How can they include Angle? He is working for another company...The rest I could see though, except for Tazz because he is also working for another company, the same as Angle.
Hogan was actually DLC one year while he was still in TNA.

# 24 wiscowilz @ 10/06/15 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nate1986
Im thinking it'll be 15 NXT and 15 Legends heres my NXT part:

Blake
Murphy
Alexa Bliss
Carmella
Mojo Rawley
Apollo Crews
Solomon Crowe
Jason Jordan
Chad Gable
Dana Brooke
Bull Dempsey
Rhyno
Tye Dillinger
Fernando
Diego

Samoa Joe is more likely than Apollo Crews as he was around longer and was actually rumored to be going in to be scanned. Solomon Crowe wouldn't be surprising. Blake and Murphy seem likely as they were tag champs at the time. Jason Jordan maybe, not so sure on Chad Gable as he wasn't really doing anything when roster was finalized. Bull Dempsey wouldn't be surprised. Mojo would be nice to team with Ryder. Tye Dillinger wouldn't be bad. Rhyno wouldn't be much of a surprise and I could see them putting in Brian Kendrick.

# 25 spinedge @ 10/08/15 06:21 PM
Okay, so if I get the game and buy season pass - can someone update me on the roster?

I'm looking at the site - but they haven't update Samoa Joe, etc on it.

Anyone know of/have a list that shows the roster? If someone has that can you please share?

# 26 j3nkins29 @ 10/11/15 07:24 PM
Here is the trailer for the season pass

https://youtu.be/6snM3kIfJ5U

Waiting to hear price, but I will probably be picking up the season pass.

# 27 wiscowilz @ 10/11/15 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by j3nkins29
Here is the trailer for the season pass

https://youtu.be/6snM3kIfJ5U

Waiting to hear price, but I will probably be picking up the season pass.
There is a newer thread that has all of the details, including the trailer, for DLC including price which was announced and official last week.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-included.html

# 28 CM Hooe @ 10/11/15 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
There is a newer thread that has all of the details, including the trailer, for DLC including price which was announced and official last week.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-included.html
Yup. Let's use this thread since it's more current.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.